Advanced Filters

Search Results (113)

Most Recent
discount expiring

i have an alert saying that my buddle is going expire. more information please

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

ATT/D Clear

My lawn on the side of my house was painted and a flag with ATT/D clear was stuck on the side of my house. What does this mean?  Is ATT coming to the my block.  We do not have internet service now and would love it.  We have ATT as our phone service and use a ATT hot spot router for

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

How to use AT&T internet services in Guangzhou, CHina

Due to NDAA 899, our US companies/universities cannot use Chinese Telecommunication. Can AT&T be used in Guangzhou, China? If yes, how?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How much is the total bill for fastest internet and phone with fees,taxes?

We're shopping for internet-phone bundle. I can't get any info on the AT&T website on the exact cost including fees, taxes so I thought I'd ask here what the monthly bill has been. Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Static IPV4 Address block

Hi,   I am interested in Static IPv4 addresses of your company, the mainly purpose or usage of these IPs is to build VPN/Proxy servers targeting to certain sites. I would like to announce these IPs to a datacenter, is that possible that you would do a standard cross connect based on LOA I hav

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Internet

I live 1470 N Austin Road, Janesville. Is AT&T internet available to me ??

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Access Internet

What website do you use to send a copy of EBT card?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Expired rewards card renewal?

I had 2 reward cards that I was offered for switching over to AT&T. Due to all the COVID related craziness, the cards expired without being redeemed. Have already reached out to Rewards Center & customer care, but they are not able to help. Is there a way for me to escalate this to get resol

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Internet 25

My significant other and I are moving into a new apartment complex soon. It’s perfectly located so that we can both walk to work, which in LA, is almost unheard of to be honest. We love the place, but now we have found out that the sole provider of Internet is AT&T. Not only that, but there is o

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How to access an old "session based", currently active unlimited data plan account?

2 local store reps and 4-5 different AT&T dept calls/sources can not resolve this. I'd guess another number to call might be the best option at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Roger

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How do I claim the$100.00 towards a computer with the EBB program?

How do I claim the$100.00 towards a computer with the EBB program? I have already been accepted into the program and I am getting the EBB discount on my prepaid AT&T cell phone account however I'm just not sure how,who or where to use this part of it. If someone could please lead the way for me

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need Help with Changing my internet plans

I currently have the internet 24 plan. The internet 100 plan is cheaper than what I’m paying now. What is the difference?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

ATT car hotspot wifi password

I have a 2019 BMW 530e . the vehicle wireless number is [EDITED] I can not get the car to connect to its wifi hotspot. I do not know the password. How do I reset or get the password? [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Closed

Discounts for senior

Does att offer any discounts for tv services

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Low income plans.

Yes im a low income qualifying customer. Yet AT&T is telling me that because of the area that i live in. They refuse to offer me the low income service. Yet they don't mind offering me all of the expensive premium plan services in my area. So i don't think that's in any kind of way. Right or fai

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

ATT never fixed my slow internet connection!!!

my plan is 18Mbps and recently I am getting single digit. I called ATT internet tech support multiple times and had technicians come to my house and replace some wire, test the signal strength inside the house, replace the port in ATT switch box on the street.  Initially, it was working. I

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

No service

I put in my SIM card after traveling but my phone says no service I have tried everything but it still doesn’t work

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Overpayment

Cancelled tablet been charged monthly

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet Basic 1.5

What exactly is included in Internet Basic 1.5

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How to disable multicast isolation on my router

I use an Arris model# BGW10-700 that was installed some time ago. For nearly all purposes, the modem/router has been very satisfactory. I recently added a minidlna server to my home network, and it too works fine, for wired clients. The problem is that wifi clients can't even see it! Like I alway

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.