Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (118)

Most Recent
Vehicle wifi

When I try to turn on the wifi hotspot that my car has a message pops up that says “internet connection service is temporarily unavailable” and it’s been like that for months

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Can I Start A New Service If The Previous Person Didnt Pay Bill

Too make a long story short i work and live with my dad im of age all that is fine but as soon as covid hit he tried to unbundle phones and tv from our internet because the bill was high going in a pandemic and work got slow they said they would unbundle it but it never was and the bill got higher s

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Low income/Senior discount for ATT Internet

How do i apply low income/Senior discount for ATT Internet service

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Change of plan.

I am wanting to downgrade my plan from 1000 to 300. don't need that much speed.  But I have been told a few times that I can downgrade my plan but still have to pay for the 1000 because I came in on a promo.  I want to  change the plan but I would like to price to reflect that plan.&

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Data problem pixel 4

I have unlimited data with at&t but my pixel phone says i used up all my data. I have done all the re-set, turn off phone. Very frustrated

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

very slow internet speeds

i have my pc connected with a wired connection and i only get around 5 mbps even after reset and upgrading router and its not my pc or cable limiting speed gets to the 400 mbps range at a friends house they also have at&t same plan as me

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

What options exist for home broadband?

Lately there has been all this hoopla from At&t about Fiber replacing copper. However this is not happening everywhere. Is AT&t's long-term strategy to move to home broadband using LTE in these areas? What do you do when you live in a neighborhood that is on the fringe of DSL service capa

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Retaining paper billing

Kindly be advised I want to continue receiving paper bills

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet speed

Thank you

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Fiber internet

I live in a large city in the state of Georgia. The city is Valdosta. Lots of people in Valdosta have fiber internet access. I have been promised for the last 3 YEARS that AT&T is going to get fiber to our area in 6 months.  Like I said that was three years ago. When I signed up for my current plan

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Why is my internet so incredibly slow? I walked through every step in Troubleshooting and Support pages...

I have been an ATT customer for many many years. I have even had internet/cable transferred when I moved in 2016. I have only been offered one plan for my internet and was told that this was the only option I was able to get at the moment. Looking at the plans online, it seems there is one other pac

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse service

I would like to have my U-verse service for landline phone and internet restored. The problem is I currently have a 2-year contract with a competitor.  A new housing development construction crew inadvertently cut the AT&T lines for over 350+ customers, and we lost our service for over thr

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Closed

Contract Buy-out

I wish to inquire if AT&T is able to buy out an internet and phone contract from a competitor, such as a 2-year contract?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How do I know if fiber is coming to my neighborhood? I just see that it's not available now

I'm in the Meadowood subdivision in Oak Mountain, AL. ATT only offers 25mpbs internet speed here. We're not in the sticks but a populated suburb. How do I see if ATT is planning fiber for my neighborhood anytime soon?  Spectrum is horrible but 25 mbps is not good for working from home.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

No service/invalid sim

My phone will show no service/invalid sim for hours at a time. I got my phone to connect to the internet, but my data will not work. I cannot make any calls.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Fixed wireless internet not available at my address

Why can’t I get AT&T fixed wireless internet at my address when my prepaid wireless Night Hawk with added external antennas works just fine? I live in rural western NC. I think the coverage map checker thinks I don’t have sufficient signal. Prepaid Nighthawk costs me $55/m for 100g. If I could g

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Sign into yahoo mail

Suddenly I cannot get into yahoo mail on my laptop. I am told I’ve been trying to get in too many times. I am asked to reset my ID and password. I have had the same email address for over a decade. Please tell me I don’t have to change it! I am close to 80 years old. Please take pity on me. A passwo

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Intermittent service - throttling

Anyone else experiencing horrible service connectivity? We have all devices turned off of WiFi except our tv and baby monitor and it buffers every 1-3 minutes after 8pm. It’s ridiculous and a huge concern with keeping an eye on the baby. We’ve reset the router multiple times each night and nothing

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Fi ding information on a case number

I had a serious problem that resulted in a huge bill. I worked with a service rep and was given a case number and td it should be resolved before the end if last month. I just received an ever larger bill. Obviously not resolved. What do I do next 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet Plan Speed Disparity vs Neighbors

When logging in to my AT&T account to browse AT&T fixed internet package offerings at my address and potentially upgrading, the one and only option I have is Internet-18. For two people working from home, Internet-18 is just barely able to keep up with bandwidth demand (and many times it's n

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.