Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (67)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Locked out of one of two att.net emails

Been struggling with access since mid December ; attempts to sign in always result in page reading "NOT FOUND ON ACCEPERATOR....." Many attempts to get help from ATT 800 288 2020 not successful Yahoo 800 number says they do not support att.net legacy accts Don't know where to go from here?? Any help

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210-700 Security Issue

I connected to AT&T Internet a few days ago and so far I am satisfied with the performance. The modem/router installed was the BGW210-700. When service came on I initially changed only the WiFi SSID and password (it was late at night).  The next day an AT&T technician came, brought up

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

email regarding loss of email service

I received an email from currently.com that I must confirm my domain, because after today I may no longer be able to access my email........SCAM? Instructions are to click on a link within the email.

Questions

Why am I being talked to like this?

I was delivered a package that I never ordered wrong name and address. Reported it to the person who left their card and got called an (Edited per community guidelines) and harassed via text for 20 minutes

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I cant verify my ID to access my account because I don't have the phone number anymore. There is no optijend

Can't verify my account to sign in because I no longer have the phone number it wants to send s me to verify

Questions

Port Forwarding not working

I have the BGW320-500, and the port forwarding how-to site provided throughout the forums does NOT include the BGW320 series. Similar port forwarding instructions are not working.

Questions

Certificate chain for zeuspay.com broken on AT&T Mobile. Works fine on all other connection.

I'm having a problem accessing a service at https://zeuspay.com on my AT&T mobile internet connection. The certificate shows up as invalid. If I connect to a different connection like WiFi, connect with a VPN, or with another carrier, it works fine. Other AT&T connections have the same issu

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.