Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (125)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Receivers not working with the Motorola BGW210-700

I recently received a New Gateway from ATT&T. The Motorola BGW210-700, which does not have a coax port in the back like my previous gateway did. Now the othe receivers in my house do not get a signal. Do I need to get different receivers?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Shows on DVR don’t appear on screen for playback

The subject pretty much says it all. We have tons of shows recorded and none of the are visible to us. help. Please.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Error message. Account unavailable

Received replacement receiver. Swap went OK. Now another TV says account unavailable. This set top box does not match the account setting.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Error Message on myatt.com accounts on the

The first time I log onto my att.com accounts on the webpage, I receive this error message Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. "Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]". This happens every couple of weeks. What can I do to resolve?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-Verse Equipment Recycle

Recently cancelled U-Verse and received an e-mail indicating my equipment is not needed for return and should be recycled. The e-mail further states "To help simplify your life and support the environment we've partnered with a 100% green compliant e-recycle center to take back your unused, non-

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

All LEDS blink 1 second on, 3 seconds off on Cisco HDTV Reciever

On my Cisco ISB 7005 U-verse HDTV reciever, aLL LEDS blink at a 1 second on, 3 seconds off rate continously when box is plugged in. No sigma send to TV. Tried resetting power several times along with a manual reset using front panel buttons. Same.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse not available

Need to do a soft reboot

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Need for Further Assistance

Having problem speaking with someone regarding receiving a replacement wireless receiver. Spoke with someone from custoemr service, having been waiting for manager to call back for over and hour.  Which has not happened, actually knew  I wasnt going to get a call back.  Really need

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

ATT DirectTV Stream & Firestick HD

About every other time we open the DirectTV Stream app through the Firestick HD, we get a message "something went wrong, try again later". We have to reboot the firestick by unplugging it.  Then the app opens.   This only happens with the DirectTV Stream app.   All other ap

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

New TV Error code X#3

Setting up a new TV that came with a Cisco receiver and a separate AT&T gateway access point for an existing gateway. The gateway is downstairs by the main TV, thus the access point is right beside it. As instructed, the access point is connected to the gateway with the provided yellow ethernet

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse unavailable at this time

I have WiFi and internet but get the message on my tv that u-verse is unavailable. I called Support and they couldn’t find any issue but sent me a new receiver. I installed it—still no u-verse. I changed the HDMI cable—still not working. Hasn’t worked since July 12! How can I get help? I am extremel

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

sound and picture continually freeze

sound and picture continually freeze after repeatedly rebooting wireless the receiver and the gateway>

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Hit ok message

When I’m watching a prerecorded show I get a line on the bottom of the screen, that says hit ok. When I do I have to go back and reload the program.  It’s very annoying.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Need to know how to get the inpits

My TV is not a smart, I have Amazon. Firestick. What you click on the direct remote to get the inputs to come up so I can look at netflix

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

non returned equipment fee FOR EQUIPMENT I RETURNED

Since this began, I have now spoken with 5 different people over a period of two months trying to take care of this situation. Each time I've been told something different. I canceled our tv service a few months a go and received a pre labeled box to return the equipment in. I packed all of the eq

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U Verse--- Set top boxes or Gateway?

Ethernet wired from outside phone box to Gateway then to each set top box. Both TV's go black, pixelate, no sound or voice. This happens on more than one channel. I have used Troubleshoot/Resolve. Shut off power to Gateway and set top boxes, pressed resets. This will clear up problems for a short ti

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Outside tv

I can't connect to uverse with my new tv

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

No service after 10 years

Hi i have U-verse and ATT internet for 10 years without any major issues. since last week it is not available i had three visits from technicians  they say they replace parts in the distribution box on the street and the cable and my equipment checks out ok Service comes back for 4 hours

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Using Amplifi Alien in Bridge Mode Causing Problems with U-Verse TV

Hello community! I have a problem... I have Uverse TV, Home Phone, and Fiber Internet and for the past two years I have used the Amplifi Alien ( Wifi AX) for my wifi... I have kept the wifi in the AT&T gateway ( BGW210-700) disabled and I use the Amplifi Alien in bridge mode. This combo has w

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse WAP to 2 wireless receivers constant and increasing signal issues.

Yes, I've done all the troubleshooting suggestions. I have read thru the forum. Tech support also said they went into my hardware and updated all firmware and modified everything they could. I think its from them constantly being in the big box in our neighborhood recently. Any and all real suggesti

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.