Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (117)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red X

Main cable box shows a red ‘X’ in the middle of my tv screen secondary box works

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Have older model Cisco DVR - with a pace AC adapter/can this cause conflicts?

I have a Cisco DVR that is older and since I moved several months ago, I've had nothing but problems anything from a to z. Tech went to his truck and came back with some cords but I brought all of mine with me from my old address. Bottom line I've had so many different issues and I'm want to know i

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Replace Uverse Receiver

My uverse wired tv receiver has stopped working. All troubleshooting has been done. Needs to be replaced. How do i get a new or replacement?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

UVERSE EQUIPMENT RETURN

After MANY frustrating hours trying to communicate with AT&T, I think an order finally completed to discontinue my Uverse TV. I am keeping my AT&T internet service.  I was told an email would be sent to give specific details on what equipment should be returned.  I have not receiv

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Returned equipment

Dear AT&T, I returned 3 pieces of AT&T equipment to my local UPS Store (as instructed) on 7/30/22, prior to the cessation of my service. I have a receipt that shows the serial numbers of the 3 pieces of equipment that were returned. However, AT&T is only recognizing that 2 of the

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

My receiver has all lights blinking

My ATT vip2250 receiver has all lights blinking. Cannot restart conventionally. Pulling plug and replacing results in same issue. No signal to tv. Online diagnostics detect no problem. Help!

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Troubleshoot my direct tv

The programming seizes up and there are delays in input of remote commands followed by stalled or slow responses. 

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV equipment

I canceled my U-verse TV and kept my internet and landline. The rep said U-Verse is no longer available and I don't have to return the equipment. Is that true?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Returning a spare tv receiver

My wireless tv receiver won’t power up after electrical storm. I want to return, not replace. It’s on a second tv. My main receiver still works. How do I return?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse on new Samsung TV with Alexa

Just replaced my TV and Fire TV Cube with a new Samsung smart tv that has Alexa built in. It seems to work well with my uverse DVR box, in fact it mostly works better than the cube did. The only problem I’m having is that I can’t seem to turn on the cable box via Alexa any more, nor does it turn on

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Replacement AC Adapter (Power Cord) for U-Verse Receiver Model # VIP1200

Which AT&T department (phone #) can help me by sending me a replacement AC adapter (power cord) for my U-Verse receiver. The power cord no longer works. The U-Verse receiver works when I use the AC adapter from my other receiver. I'm paying monthly receiver fees so I would expect AT&T to se

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

ISB7005 set top box locked into wireless mode connect prompts

I am actually posting a solution: My set top box powered up asking to connect wirelessly to the WPS access point even though I have an internet connect cable attached. After resetting the box, the gateway, and a host of other tries I succeed by disconnecting power on the set top box and waiting

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Receivers not working with the Motorola BGW210-700

I recently received a New Gateway from ATT&T. The Motorola BGW210-700, which does not have a coax port in the back like my previous gateway did. Now the othe receivers in my house do not get a signal. Do I need to get different receivers?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Shows on DVR don’t appear on screen for playback

The subject pretty much says it all. We have tons of shows recorded and none of the are visible to us. help. Please.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Error message. Account unavailable

Received replacement receiver. Swap went OK. Now another TV says account unavailable. This set top box does not match the account setting.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Error Message on myatt.com accounts on the

The first time I log onto my att.com accounts on the webpage, I receive this error message Looks like you’ve tried to sign in unsuccessfully too many times. "Recover your ID or reset your password to continue. CARE CODE: 205.2 [LU003]". This happens every couple of weeks. What can I do to resolve?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-Verse Equipment Recycle

Recently cancelled U-Verse and received an e-mail indicating my equipment is not needed for return and should be recycled. The e-mail further states "To help simplify your life and support the environment we've partnered with a 100% green compliant e-recycle center to take back your unused, non-

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

All LEDS blink 1 second on, 3 seconds off on Cisco HDTV Reciever

On my Cisco ISB 7005 U-verse HDTV reciever, aLL LEDS blink at a 1 second on, 3 seconds off rate continously when box is plugged in. No sigma send to TV. Tried resetting power several times along with a manual reset using front panel buttons. Same.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse not available

Need to do a soft reboot

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Need for Further Assistance

Having problem speaking with someone regarding receiving a replacement wireless receiver. Spoke with someone from custoemr service, having been waiting for manager to call back for over and hour.  Which has not happened, actually knew  I wasnt going to get a call back.  Really need

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.