Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (107)

Most Recent
Can a bad ethernet cord ruin a DVR?

In the past week I’ve replaced two DVR‘s. We had electrical power switch on and off quickly and the next day noticed that our DVR showed a red X on its TV screen. After determining that this unit was not repairable, a new one was sent and the error message was to the effect that the Uverse service “

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Volume button on Remote

It appears I have successfully programed a new S30-S1B remote all except for the Volume button work. Mute works, but not the +/- button.  Any advice?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Return

Where do I send uverse equipment?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

FRUSTRATED!

Why is it so hard to get in contact with AT&T customer service?! My receiver is frozen and I’ve done everything I can to fix the issue!!! I’m so irritated!

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

New DVR doesnt match account settings

Replaced my old DVR with a new one 2 days ago. So far I’ve not been able to connect to my U-verse service. I get an error message stating that “ the set top box does not match account settings.” There is an option to restart the receiver which I have done over the last 2 days, always returning to t

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

uverse S30 remote

my Uverse S30 remote will not operate my new uverse VIP1200 receiver

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

My S30 remote won't work with my new vip1200 receiver

New uverse VIP 1200 not working with my S 30 remote

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

AT&T has NO Link for people who do not have AT&T

Your site does not have a link for people you have violated, those of us that do not have AT&T yet your crews came into our yards and cut down next door neighbors trees so the AT&T crew could hang one of their wires, and then the AT&T crew left heir mess., tree branches in my yard and in

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Live TV error, Recorded TV fine, daily reset gateway

Greetings all, I have Uverse Fiber and TV. Have had it for a number of years.  Starting a few months ago we've encountered an odd problem. Nearly every morning we have to restart the Gateway because the live TV doesn't work.  Turn on the TV and it plays for 10-15 seconds and freezes..

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse equipment return not acknowledged...

I terminated my Uverse service and returned the equipment to FED EX on Aug 8. I have receipts. The RMA number is 146053723.  The VIP 2500 and accessories was returned to Rialto, CA and the VIP 2250 was returned to Phoenix.   The reference numbers are 13148927 and 13148928 respectivel

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red X

Main cable box shows a red ‘X’ in the middle of my tv screen secondary box works

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Have older model Cisco DVR - with a pace AC adapter/can this cause conflicts?

I have a Cisco DVR that is older and since I moved several months ago, I've had nothing but problems anything from a to z. Tech went to his truck and came back with some cords but I brought all of mine with me from my old address. Bottom line I've had so many different issues and I'm want to know i

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Replace Uverse Receiver

My uverse wired tv receiver has stopped working. All troubleshooting has been done. Needs to be replaced. How do i get a new or replacement?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

UVERSE EQUIPMENT RETURN

After MANY frustrating hours trying to communicate with AT&T, I think an order finally completed to discontinue my Uverse TV. I am keeping my AT&T internet service.  I was told an email would be sent to give specific details on what equipment should be returned.  I have not receiv

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Returned equipment

Dear AT&T, I returned 3 pieces of AT&T equipment to my local UPS Store (as instructed) on 7/30/22, prior to the cessation of my service. I have a receipt that shows the serial numbers of the 3 pieces of equipment that were returned. However, AT&T is only recognizing that 2 of the

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

My receiver has all lights blinking

My ATT vip2250 receiver has all lights blinking. Cannot restart conventionally. Pulling plug and replacing results in same issue. No signal to tv. Online diagnostics detect no problem. Help!

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Troubleshoot my direct tv

The programming seizes up and there are delays in input of remote commands followed by stalled or slow responses. 

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV equipment

I canceled my U-verse TV and kept my internet and landline. The rep said U-Verse is no longer available and I don't have to return the equipment. Is that true?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Returning a spare tv receiver

My wireless tv receiver won’t power up after electrical storm. I want to return, not replace. It’s on a second tv. My main receiver still works. How do I return?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse on new Samsung TV with Alexa

Just replaced my TV and Fire TV Cube with a new Samsung smart tv that has Alexa built in. It seems to work well with my uverse DVR box, in fact it mostly works better than the cube did. The only problem I’m having is that I can’t seem to turn on the cable box via Alexa any more, nor does it turn on

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.