Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (125)

Most Recent

Closed

Will Uverse auto-record when a program runs long?

I often record baseball games. If a game runs long, I find that I miss the last inning(s)...the system isn't recording the end of the game. . There is a show immediately following all padres games, called Padres Postgame Show, that I often see displayed in the guide. Should I record that one too?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Pausing live TV

How long can I pause a program? I'll pause the baseball game, come back maybe 30 minutes later, press play, only to have it take me to live tv.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse tv & at&t fiber

Can I upgrade to AT&T fiber and keep uverse TV? I like having Uverse but I'm eventually going to need better internet speeds.  Will I need to have a tech to do an install?  Does it typically take a long time?  Thanks

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Need new remote control

I can only watch one channel. Can't operate the remote any more. It is broken. Help. I can't call due to poor hearing

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Sedgwick not responding to property damage claim. Damaged to my gutter drains caused by AT&T

I have damage to my gutter lines from AT&T. Claim has been forwarded to Sedgwick. Numerous emails and no response. Also no return calls. Worst customer service I have ever experienced.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

problem setting up additional uverse receiver

I can't get the additional uverse receiver to sync to the gate way - I have been following the instructions but it just will not sync up

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

This set top box does not match the account settings.

Received a new wireless tv receiver box. I get an error after it’s been paired to the WAP. ’account unavailable’ ’this set top box does not match the account settings’

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Conflicting messages about returning or recycling old uverse equipment

we switched to a streaming DirecTV from Uverse. agent who handled the transaction requested us to return equipment to a UPS or FedEx facility, supply our account number and they would package and return to att.  then a couple days later we received an email asking us to recycle the equipment (

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse remote controls

I have a S30-S1B remote. The FF and REW controls are not well calibrated.   When I FF at >> and stop, it jumps forward another 4 seconds and plays. When I FF at >>> and stop, it plays without jumping back -- not taking account of any FF overshoot. When I FF at >>>&

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Where to Recycle?

Cancelled my U-Verse subscription and received an email that said "We've received your request and for your convenience, there is no need for you to return your equipment."  Underneath that message, in a smaller box, was this:  "To help simplify your life and support the environment we've

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Internet - TV

Why doesn’t AT&T U-verse care anyone if you discontinue service with them.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Remote Control

Have to press buttons multiple times to get them to work...when fast forwarding recordings then changing to play. When changing channels, changing the volume, etc.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Disconnected wrong set top box.

I received a replacement wireless set top box. When I tried to swap out the stb it would not connect. I got message "device does not match account settings". After several calls and direct messages via AT&T Help on Twitter, Uverse technical support provisioned the replacement stb but disabled th

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

DVR shows recorded after 8/28/22 all show "no info available".

Apparently after 8/28/2022 all the shows that recorded show no info available. I'm not sure what happened on that date, but I would like to know if there's a way to fix that. I have restarted both receivers. I did not reboot the gateway, as that takes a long time, so unless that is definitely the fi

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Att uverse is a scam

Loyal customer for 10+ years. Cancel my account for financial reasons and sent back equipment immediately. Three months later my account is in collections due to non returned equipment. I've got my ups receipt with the reference number but AT&T refuses to listen. I will forever tell people what

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse Receiver won't work

I recently switched Internet service to Verizon. However I kept AT&T U-verse. Receiver won’t work. I’ve tried holding power button for 10 seconds, but that doesn’t help. What can I do?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New TV receiver box getting account unavailable message

Just got a new tv receiver box and keep getting account unavailable message. Reset several times and same result

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Having trouble setting up Uverse cable

I live in an att supported apartment complex. We have at&t cable and wifi. Our wifi works great! We have been having trouble with the cable tv though. I have tried pairing the Ven501 with our receiver and the closest I've gotten is a white gear on the screen, which always turns into a red X. I h

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID on Uverse TV

How do you get the caller ID to display on a Uverse TV

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

One out of 3 tvs now won’t connect to uverse

I’ve rebooted receiver and gateway and bought new HDMI cable and still it says Uverse is not available

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.