Search Results (23)

Most Recent
Nhl center ice blacked out but shouldn't be

Some nhl center ice channels blacked out but shouldn't be

Questions

• WatchTV Account & Billing

Closed

Discount removed

Was told I could have a $45 month discount on my Direct TV bill for one year. It was left off the next month's bill so I called, and they credited my account for the $45 and said the problem would not occur again.  Next month, it was left off again.  I called again, and it was credited ag

Questions

Want to talk to person

74 years old need help

Questions

WATCHTV APP not working in US Virgin Islands

WATCHTV works on my computer in the USVI when I access through a web browser; however, I can not access the service on my iPhone, iPad, or AppleTV. Error report and code:  "Looks like something went wrong.  Give it a try later. [Code: 8003]" shows on the screen on AppleTV, the iPhone, and

Questions

Closed

Bloomber News

Please restore Bloomberg News channel in Connecticut as soon as posible.

Questions

Closed

What package includes 662 Bally Sports Great Lakes channel

What package includes 662 Bally Sports Great Lakes channel? And what is the procedure for adding that to our new account?

Questions

Closed

Billing for AT&T TV services that were never activated and never worked.

CHARGES FOR SERVICES NEVER RECEIVED: I need assistance to resolve a huge injustice being perpetrated.  My 85 year old sister and brother-in-law) went to change their service from Direct TV to AT&T TV.  They went to the AT&T store and picked up the box, tried to install it, receive

Questions

Closed

Don't choice package have free nfl ticket

I cannot see nfl games on nfl ticket. I have choice package

Questions

Help

Att billing issues contacting fcc bbb

Questions

Closed

How do I remove a sports package I DIDN'T ORDER

Ok, so ive tried to remove some Sports package I never ordered. I tried to do this months ago but after 2 hours of getting the run around. Over and over again, att redirects you to directv and then i have to login again. Then directv doesn't help, it sends me back to att. Then I have to login again

Questions

Closed

B and A

On August 9, I called in and spoke to a representative about my bill being over two hundred fifty dollarswhich is ridiculous! I do not have any movie channels such as STARS,HBO,etc.  I explained that I needed my bill to be one hundred twenty dollar range or less after taxes, she found a promot

Questions

Closed

Directv Packages Actual Cost

I've been looking an looking on Directv's site for the actual price of their packages. But, all's I get is a reduced price. It states that the price goes up after 1 or 2 years (forgot how long) and doesn't tell me to what price. Can anyone give me a link to the ACTUAL prices of Directv's package

Questions

Closed

DIRECTV PROTECTION PLAN IS HORRIBLE

I filed a claim on my Tv and White Eagle Technologies was supposed to handle it { by the way there the only ones they got to handle Tv claims} The (Edited per community guidelines) don't even send a technician to check the tv out, they send a part and a week later a tech shows up to put it in. In w

Questions

Closed

Fraud call about signal upgrade and need to upgrade my receiver

I received a phone call from someone claiming to be from Directv. He stated that there would be an interruption to my service while they test the signal.  He stated that they were upgrading the signal technology and my receiver needed to be upgraded and they would be sending me a newer model r

Questions

Closed

DirecTV app

What the (Edited per community guidelines) is wrong with AT&t? DirecTV app tells me my password is invalid I reset the password login it takes me to AT&t cell service I try to log into AT&t cell service it tells me my password is invalid. AT&t needs to get their (Edited per community guidelines) tog

Questions

Closed

Direct TV will not stop harassment

Direct TV will not stop harassment by its continued calling of my cell phone. I do NOT want these phone calls! No one will help me stop AT&T Direct TV calling me all day and night.  I've even threatened to  move my phones to another company. I've been a SW Bell/AT&T customer for o

Questions

Closed

DVR not recording particular program

In the guide, The Daily Show on Comedy Central shows a "series recording" symbol, but there is no entry in the list of recorded programs.

Questions

DVR and HD receivers

Why am I being billed for two receivers when I only have one and what is whole home DVR service . . Again I only have one TV I have called but no one can answer why I am being bill for two receivers. . My new bill is coming and if I don’t get an answer I will only be paying for the HD RECEIVER

Questions

No PBS access

It’s not okay that my local PBS station is only available through YouTube @ $50 a month? OUTRAGEOUS!

Questions

Closed

deactivate old direct tv receivers

have 3 old receivers not used need to deactivate

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.