Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (70)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why does my signal icon show full bars but is transparent?And I can’t make and receive call or text even use data

I got a gmail say my phone number transfer complete,and it told me to restart my phone,and I do it but when I turn in back on the signal icon becomes transparent,and I can’t use the eSIM,can’t make a calls or receive calls and text,data.i am using AT&T prepaid and I was activate today

Questions

Payment made to renew my plan

I made my payment yesterday at the local At&T store, like I did last month for the 30.00 monthly plan but it hasn't renewed. Is there something on the receipt or a refill pin that I need to get my plan renewed.

Questions

Change visual voicemail

Lost it prepaid.

Questions

Closed

Change voicemail password

Lost it

Questions

Prepaid wrong name

I purchased SIMS 2 1 For me 1 for my Ex. I paid for my plan yet they have his name on my phone number how do I change it?

Questions

Never again!

My wife and I are Snowbirds who've been using AT&T for 5-6 months every year for the last decade. As usual I wanted to suspend my account when it came due on the 5th of April.  So in the middle of March I took it off auto pay via my online account.  On the 4th of April when I was back

Questions

Think twice before porting your numbers from Red Pocket to AT&T prepaid

Switching from Red Pocket to AT&T was the worst experience I ever had with any wireless provider in my life. Prepaid customer service representatives hired by the company is huge waste of money for AT&T. I switched 4 lines and every single line took me literally being on the phone 5 hours ea

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I. Verify my identity

You canceled my order and want me to verify identity

Questions

Lost AT&T prepaid number due to cancellation while overseas

I am travelling overseas for an extended period, and my AT&T prepaid SIM has become deactivated as my autopay has apparently failed (I didn't receive any email notification about it). I am absolutely desperate to get my number back; it is my contact number for friends and family, and it is link

Questions

Accepted Solution

Ported out from prepaid

I ported my number out and now I can't log in to cancel account and autopay

Questions

Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my prepaid account

I have a prepaid account. I have chosen another cell provider. How do I make sure that AT&T does not have a lock on my phone? I own the phone and AT&T was never involved with the phone just the service. The website is useless.

Questions

Prepaid sim card expiry?

I'm Canadian. Purchased a prepaid AT&T sim card in Great Falls for a tripto Utah in March.  Back home now but will be in Washington State in May.  How do I find out if I can still use that SIM card in May?  I do not have a pin, so can't get through any of the support options. Tha

Questions

Accepted Solution

Inactive account

Did not make a timely payment so phone number is now inactive. Need to get it reactivated.

Questions

signing up for an AT&T user ID

I have a new AT&T prepaid phone the Samsung Galaxy A 14 5G I need to sign up for an account when I sign up I need my billing zip code and I need either the phone number or account number. okay I enter my AT&T phone number and zip code to sign up next page I need my billing account number...

Questions

Accepted Solution

Forgot phone lock screen passcode

Hi. I forgot my phone lock screen passcode and can not get into my prepaid phone. What options do I have to get back into this phone? Thanks

Questions

Accepted Solution

transfer old number to new device

I have lost my phone. I have tried the find my phone feature. Don't care about the device, but I must be able to use my old number. What do I do? Already have new device to transfer number to

Questions

No internet

Connected to to hotspot from multiple devices- looks like it should be working but we cannover access any site. Confirmed that we are getting IP address from the device. I can connect to the management page of the device. I have factory reset - and have joined via WPS and password. Still not inter

Questions

38809090 charge Prepaid phone without calls or messages

I get "LOTS" of bogus text msg charges every week from the 38809090 number. I do not make or receive calls when the charges occur.  ATT needs to fix this.  THis is on a Prepaid phone and it is draining my minutes dry.  

Questions

SMS/MMS over wifi calling not sending or receiving messages

Here it is March 29, 2024. I have been having this problem since the first of the year.  I have read numerous posts/forums about this same issue, none having any solution.  Probably wishful thinking, but has anything new come up to help remedy this problem?  I have never had an issue

Questions

Your rudeness

I was a prepaid customer of yours for years, but ordered new phones from Verizon yesterday. Tired of your rudeness. I had autopay for years and every month you would send messages saying " your plan will renew in 10 day's and you will save money, if you have money in your account. HOW RUDE!!!! I com

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.