Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (39)

Most Recent
How to change Nickname of location of ATT Cell Booster?

How to change Nickname of location of ATT Cell Booster?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Calls and texts do come on phone with new cell booster

I just received a new 5G microcell from AT&T but whenever I turn it on we connect but don’t seem to receive calls and sometimes even texts (or texts are really delayed). Turned phones off and on to reconnect but no luck.  Phone seem to work okay using WiFi-C.  Any ideas?  

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Femtocell Multi-band SOHO

Will this cell booster work with a wireless internet service provider? model: SS2FII Femtocell Multi-Band SOHO Thanks 

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

CellBooster Pro Closed Access Not Working

I have my CellBooster Pro set up for FirstNet. I enabled closed access and whitelisted all of the numbers (AT&T and FirstNet) that should be allowed to access the CBP for a cell connection. Unfortunately, I still have non-whitelisted numbers connecting. I'm not sure if anyone else with a

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

iPhone won't automatically connect to new AT&T Cell Booster

Got a new cell booster to replace my old microcell.When I leave the house and come back inside, my iphone 11 will never connect to the cell booster.If I walk out into the yard my phone connects to a local (with only 1 bar or less of signal). Then when I come back in the house, again, it will not au

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Att cell booster install

Power light blinks white interner light is solid orange no other lights on app is no help at all I can’t see anything that I’m used to on an app like that it’s terrible

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Closed

CellBooster 4G

I hooked up my new CellBooster but when I plug it in all the lights initially light up yellow but then all but the power light go out. The power light starts constantly flashing white. I have tried multiple power sources (known to be good) but continue to have the same problem.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will mine arrive?

AT&T said it was shipped over a month ago, haven’t received anything yet. I live in Hawaii, and at the moment have no service at home.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

CellBooster 4G

I am trying to hook up my new cell booster but can't get past the blinking, white power light. I am using the power supply that came with the unit and have tried multiple outlets which are 'known good'. I have registered it.  It is plugged in to the correct ports. (ex computer engineer, I knew

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell booster

@OttoPylot Thank you for your reply. I’ll wait a few weeks and reach out to customer support. My cell service is horrible in my house. I have 1 bar right now. Sometimes no service at all. I wouldn’t have had a microcell if I didn’t really need it. I appreciate you. Have a great day. 

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Billing for femtocell usage?

If I read the docs on service billing for the femtocell, it sounds like all data, (including voice and text) that passes through the femtocell counts against against my plan’s data allowance. If so, to me that implies that _all_voice and texts which usually wouldn’t count against my data allowance w

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Microcell User never got a free cell booster

I had made many attempts to get the free cell booster that I received several communications on, but the site provided was never active. What now?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

No Working Service

My family and I have used AT&T back when it was still Bellsouth. We have bundled our home phone, internet, TV, and mobile phones. So you can imagine how much money is spent a month. But guess what, can not use my mobile phones in my own house and can not use my TV and internet half of the time.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

New boosters now in stock and available for purchase

Looks like the new inventory finally came in. I see the Booster and Booster Pro in stock at the AT&T online store now. So for anyone who wants to buy, they are there now.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell phone booster

I have an old cell phone booster, which I have learned is outdated. Newer boosters were sent out. I did not receive one. How do I get an upgraded booster. My old booster is at least 10 years old. It would be nice if AT&T cared about their older clients and send them the boosters first. I've been

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster will not activate

I have had set up for over 24 hours and power light flashes and internet light is orange and stays solid. Talked to ATT tech support Saturday 3/26/22. They had me Disconnect through the ap and we reregistered it. Got conf. Email for that but nothing since. GPS is hooked up and everything is on a win

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

AT&T cell booster

I had a microcell to boost my signal which is terrible in my area. As 3G is retired, I tried to go to att.com/AcceptMyDevice to accept a free AT&T Cell Booster. I've been trying to access it many times and it doesn't work.  Recently I found the recommendation to go to http://sm.att.com/1e0

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Replacement of Microcell Tower

I received a letter from ATT approximately 2 months ago stating that I needed to contact them in regards to replacing our microcell tower as our area was being upgraded to 5G and our microcell would no longer be effective. Our signal strength in our home is very poor and inadequate.  I called

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Login for signal booster

I’m replacing a microcell with a signal booster. I downloaded the cell booster app, but cannot log in (red “this information is required” message). I confirmed that my credentials are correct by successfully logging into the regular ATT app. Is there a setup workaround without being able to get the

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.