Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (36)

Most Recent
AT&T Cell Booster, Can I set up more than one of them in my office building?

We currently have one AT&T Cell Booster but it doesn't cover the entire office. Can I purchase a 2nd one and use it simultaneously to cover the other side of the building?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster

The GPS signal is solid orange. There isn’t enough wire to move the GPS antenna near a window as instructed without redoing the whole room. What would you suggest?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Microcell does not work with 5G

Is there a fix for Microcell? I don't get service in my house, the Microcell allowed me receive service in my house; however, the Microcell does not work with 5G.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free booster email

I received an email saying I get a free booster. Email contains a “claim now” link that takes me to rewardcenteroffers.com is this a legit Att site?

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

ATT cell phone reception

I recently moved and have awful reception at my home. Calling ATT is crazy as they go down a checklist, checking my phone. It is NOT my phone. It is reception. Everyone, regardless of provider have issues in this area. Very weak signal. Any suggestions. Would a booster help? And really, should I hav

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

6968C Cell Booster (Nokia SS2FII) Antenna replacement

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement antenna for the 6968C Cell Booster (Nokia SS2FII)? A longer one would be preferred.  Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T cell booster

I have a work cell iPhone that gets around one maybe Two bars and I live 1.8 miles from a tower. I am requesting a cell booster to get better service.  

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Need help with Cell Booster on Charter Spectrum

I was a long-time user of the AT&T MicroCell, which as you all know has been de-supported. So I bought a new Cell Booster directly from AT&T the other day.  Can't get it work, despite calls to AT&T, Spectrum, and TP-LINK.  Cell Booster:  Nokia SS2FII Modem: Spectrum b

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell booster

Actually you're technically incorrect... The Microcell device is 4G and built by Cisco.  The Service provided by ATT was 3g.  So if 3G was being sunsetted ATT could've still provided the service in 4G.  They sent me a 4g Cell Booster that didn't work, couldn't use my phone at home.&n

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Femtocell Cell booster question ss2FII

question. i finally got my unit, and couldn't get gps light to go white. (pilot error: the cable fell out as I moved it to final resting place) The tech stuff says the 46 light is usually only flashing if active. I guess that there's no way to get a log of what/who is using the unit , as

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

iPhone keeps disconnecting from Cell Booster

My iPhone 7 Plus keeps disconnecting from the new Cell Booster and sometimes does not reconnect to it when reentering the range of the Cell Booster. I am running iOS 15.4.1 currently.  I do have Wi-Fi Calling is turned on.  I initially had issues setting up the Cell Booster but talking to

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Register cellphone for cell booster

Friend needs to use my microcell tower. How do I register their number

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell booster

As I have previously written, I received a letter from AT&T early this year with instructions as to how to get a free cell booster. I had an active Microcell. I went on line, followed their instructions, received notice I had a cell booster on the way! I even had an ID number given to me fir the spe

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Is the booster working?

How can I tell if my phone is going through the new 4G booster rather than the local ATT tower? With the old booster, my phone would read MCell near the bars—and I could get 2-3 bars. Now it reads ATT, and I’m getting one bar. I get one bar without it! 

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster

So ordered the new cell booster to replace my old one for free like they said. Never got it so I called today. Now they say I have to pay for it because they ran out of the free ones almost $300 really! Not gonna happen I will go with someone else else for my phone service. That is great service, No

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster Technical Guide has been updated to v3.2

These are the additions for v3.2: Updated Starlink under Requirements. Added a WiFi signal strength indicator for iPhones under Signal Strength/Quality. Added Band 66 to Cell Booster frequency range under Technical Information. Added optional ports 33434, 33435, and 33436 t

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell Booster Pro issue

Trying to activate a Cell Booster Pro for the first time but it is stuck with the Power light blinking white with no other activities. Completed the registration at the cell booster website but the device status does not show any activity.  

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Cell booster issues

I have spent hours on the phone with AT&T and still am not getting my cell boost to work. The last tech “force” registered my CB, I received an email saying it was registered, then received an email that says I was out of their area, to check availability- which of course says ‘congrats! This is

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

What to do with old Microcells?

Since they are essentially useless and I'm not the scamming type to try and sell them to some unsuspecting poor soul on fleabay as a "4g booster"......I made some art!

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Closed

Signal booster

I need a signal booster how do I get one and are they free and who do I call to talk to

Questions

• AT&T Cell Booster

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.