Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (281)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Is AT&T Flagging and Disabling SIM for Specific Phones in The US for use on their 5G Network

I always buy factory unlocked phones for use on GSM networks since I travel and plan to travel outside of the US. And I always select phones which are unique and unpopular. Anyways, I was informed, in the summer of 2021, that my phone would no longer work on the AT&T network because of compa

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T deactivated my phone

At&T deactivated my pixel 5a service and claimed it was because it was an unlocked device and was not compatible with at&t. What can I do?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Regarding LTE signals

My router has blue lights on the status bars, and while I can connect to the router, it's not connecting to the internet. Your forums have led me to believe that this is because it is not receiving an LTE signal. How do I go about fixing this issue

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

flip phone texting

why does my at&t flip phone skip letters when texting messages?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Product Reviews

Is AT&T purposely hiding our opportunity to write product reviews after we upgrade to a new phone? I've searched and can't find any place to do that, and of course the virtual assistant in chat takes off to another world completely.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlocking prepaid device

Hi, If I have a prepaid device and use the SIM card from my regular monthly AT&T plan in that device, does that count towards the 6 months of service in order to qualify for unlocking it? Or do the 6 months need to be on a prepaid plan? Thanks

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Need to get 4g sim card

I need a 4g SIM card for my mom's 4g flip phone. The 5g SIM card in it right now is causing a problem entering any contacts to the phone. How can AT&T send me one or can I pick one up at an AT&T store?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Porting a cellular number to AT&T

I'm a bit frustrated that I cannot find away to raise my AT&T related issue. I always get to talk to someone who must know my entire life story and then try to sell me something! Simply, I'm currently a subscriber to Consumer Cellular. They stopped to support my mobile phone because it did no

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Blocking anyone with a specific carrier from your phone

We have had this insane problem for a couple of weeks now. No one with AT&T service can call or text this specific number owned by family member with Verizon service including one conducted by an AT&T rep with his phone all with the same result to wit "The party you are trying to call is not

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

I need to unlock my Nighthawk hotspot

I need to unlock my Netgeat Nighthawk hotspot I bought through ATT. I paid for it in full and is not in an installment plan. The unlock portal says this device is not eligible to be unlocked but it meets all guidelines. How can this be unlocked?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone compatibility

How to check the IMEI number to see if a phone is compatible with AT&T?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

USB800 IP Passthrough?

Is there a way to configure the USB800 for IP Passthrough? Even in IPPT mode, the device connected to the USB800 gets a private 10. number.   When connected to a router, I am having trouble with double NAT.  Is there a mode where the USB800 passes the public IP address to the device

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Set Preferred Network Type For 5G Phone Question

I just started using my new at&t prepaid wireless unlimited plan on my LG Velvet 5g - Model LM-G900UM android phone today. As my new phone is 5g capable, I was wondering what the 'preferred' band should be set on so I could utilize the 5g network that is available at my location. I have a google

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Muama

Will att prepaid 3-in-1 SIM card work with Muama device

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T Website - errors, errors, errors...

Is anyone else having problems with the AT&T website? Making a payment has not been possible for days and 'Manage my Device' has not worked for months!

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How do I remove AT&T NumberSync for Connected Car

I was setting up my new Apple Watch which seemed to work fine, but afterward I received an email that said "AT&T NumberSync for Connected Car Confirmation". I didn't intend to change anything for my car and don't know how this happened.  Now my car isn't responding normally.  It no lo

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Get a PUK (Pin Unlock Key) code Instructions No Longer Valid -- How to obtain PUK in 2022?

I am getting a SIM Blocked error on my Nighthawk LTE Mobile Hotspot Router and need the PIN Unblock Key (PUK) to unlock my PIN. I've worked with the online chat and help which led me to a document called Get a PUK (Pin Unlock Key) code which references sections and links on the Manage My Device whic

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Earth Day Sweepstakes - Trade-in Your Device with AT&T

First, we want to say Thank You to all the customers who have traded in phones with us since 2007. Together, you helped keep 5 million pounds of metals and toxic materials out of landfills! If you didn't know already, you helped us make a difference! Awesome!   Today, we're celebrating Earth Da

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid phone on postpaid account

I purchased an ATT prepaid phone at Target. I want to use sim card on existing postpaid account. Can I?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

at and t wireless

i need the phone that i bought from at and t and paid for unlocked .somebody reach me

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.