Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (281)

Most Recent
Potential New customer

I am moving house and was exploring whether I could move all my services to AT&T from Verizon. I called and spoke to a sales rep. He tried to push direct tv onto me, and when I said i wasn't interested and started to explain why. He hung up on me. Not exactly the way to get me as a customer

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

http://att.elevate/ is not working

I have a Sierra Wireless modem, but the configuration page is no longer working. How could I configure my device

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I bring my number from another carrier

Trying to put my account number on this phone from simple mobile

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can the AT&T Calypso phone be used with the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan ?

Does anyone know if the AT&T Calypso phone can be used if we upgrade to the AT&T Unlimited Elite plan ? It says the phones have to be 5g compatible.   Can the AT&T Calypso phone still be used ?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Hand Me Down Ipad

Cousin gave me old Ipad of hers. How do I erase her info and insert mine?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unblocking A Flip Phone

I would like to unblock a flip phone for offline use. I have tried to do this before but have failed.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Att wireless home phone no longer working

I have an att wireless home phone ( black box) that stopped working on 03/10/2022.   Att sent me a new box  about 6 months ago telling me the equipment i had wouldn't work after 3 g was gone.   The new box worked fine until 03/10/2022 Since then, i've received a new sim card,

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T Netgear NightHawk M6 Pro - Dell Latitude 7490

Under settings/network, it says connected to the internet. BUT when I try to connect via the wifi, I get no Internet and it doesn't see the internet.  I am running a Dell Latitude with Windows 10 Pro so any ideas on how to get it to see the netgear wifi.  I believe the netgear is seein

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

gift card

I was promised a $200.oo gift card when I switched from T-Mobile to ATT. but it never cam. what do i do??

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone reported stolen and it's not stolen????

Someone reported my son's phone stolen when it wasn't. I reactivated the phone when ATT shut it down -the status was "suspended/stolen." I walked into ATT to prove that we have possession of the phone and they restored it. The phone disconnected 2 days after I called customer service and they launch

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer my phone number to my wife’s old phone

My wife has a new iphone, and I would like to transfer my number (associated with an old Samsung phone) to her older iphone. How do I do this?  Thanks. Richard Berne

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Shutoff 4G modem after multiple assurances it would not be

I have a Cradlepoint router with 4G modem that I have used over AT&T for many years at a remote rural location where the cell network is the only possible internet access. When the 3G shutdown was pending in February, the device was listed as compatible after the shutdown on their network. I cal

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

USBconnect Device Connection Issue

We have a USBconnect Device that is set up on our personal laptop and works fine. The Device will access our personal laptop but when we move the same device to my work Laptop the device will not connect to the internet.  Could there be a firewall issue on my work laptop that is not allowing t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

USB800 web interface glitches when used outside USA?

Hi everyone: I have an unlocked Inseego USB800 dongle running the latest firmware/software. When I use it in other countries, I get a connection, but there are glitches. For starters: - In the web interface, the IP address listed is 0.0.0.0 , for example. - It doesn't display any subnet mask

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unauthorized use of mobile device (netgear nighthawk)

I purchased a netgear nighthawk from a local store (Record and Sound) in Jackson, AL. After a year of working fine all of a sudden it's reported stolen by that store.  I paid full price for the device, which legally made the device mine. What can I do?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Help get my, & my sisters "AT&T GoPhones" unlocked- we have each had our prepaid accounts with AT&T since our purchases back in 2015 & 2016

I have tried to get help from At&T tech support to have our cell phone service changed to another provider by unlocking our At&T GoPhones (Lumia 640 Microsoft phones). AT&T did a "network upgrade" in Mid-March 3/12/22 & our model phone was dropped from AT&T's new "network". 1st,

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Free Cell Phone Booster to replace 3g microcell

Dear ATT, In March, I tried to follow the instructions in an email I received from ATT to accept my new cell phone booster(s) [I have two].   I followed the instructions, succeeded in the authentication to my phone, and then I received a message “something went wrong” call us

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock Nighthawk M1

I have received an unlock code from ATT to unlock my Nighthawk mobile router (hotspot) Instructions say to use "non ATT" sim card. I did using a friends Verizon sim card. Unlock did not work following instructions provided. ATT customer support says the verizon sim card used has to recognize the

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Wifi not working again

This is the 2nd time I have had no wifi in my ***2019 Dodge Durango GT plus***. The first time I took to the dealer and they did an update. It worked for about a month, now it has been 3 weeks with no wifi again, dealer says my phone is no longer compatible and they have no idea how to fix it, yet I

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlimited to an extent? So my room mate mived iut without giving me the accounts

I cant use the wifi because I don't have the account number to oay the bill , so I'm using my data and within bout two days bam maxed out someone said I've been hacked but I say i got the prestigious plan through AT&T top of the line with discounts with being a retired vet. So do I need to purch

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.