Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (283)

Most Recent
How to disable the phone's auto-restart after turning off

Each time I turn off my phone, just turning it off with the power button, my phone decides a few seconds to a moment later it needs to shut down and restart. I've cleared my caches, cleaned up my storage, disabed the manual/scheduled auto restart (never enabled), and read through other suggestions.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Ulefone Armor 11t

@drken36 hey can u send me a pic of the apn settings I got the same phone and mines stuck on 3g too

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Netgear nighthawk M6 pro

Just got this device. It has been activated by AT&T and working great. I need the Ethernet connection to work so my camera hub and TIVO can communicate. Any help?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

At no time did I request anybody's help with anything Mr. Skeeter from Texas.

Hear me and hear me well I want it all I have never requested nor do I need the (Edited per community guidelines)istance of anyone in my life definitely with my equipment definitely with my toys that I buy Mrs Peter such as cell phones and other electronics to answer your previously (Edited per comm

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

What sense does that make.

How about no I'm not turning over access to my account to whatever y'all claim to be. So sry

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Does the AT&T Cell Booster have to be connected to the internet on a network in order for the cell signal booster to operate?

There is no internet connection within reach of the AT&T Cell Booster however there is a sufficient cell signal for the booster to work. Is the internet connection still required for the booster to operate on the cell signal?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Switch

I want to switch 5 sprint lines to my AT&T account

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

4g booster GPS cord

How do you plug in the GPS cord to the back of a 4g booster? It will not click in or screw in to keep it in place and I'm getting a notification that the GPS cord is not connected. Very frustrating

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

need very old phone logs

Hi, I am in need of some pretty old phone logs. I need them from 2006 and 2007. I know this is a long shot because it's so long ago - is there a way to get this? I also understand that it wouldn't be content, just a log of incoming and outgoing calls or texts. I don't remember the phone number tha

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Where can I find my Puk code?

Need PUK code

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Netgear Aircard 770S doesn't work with new AT&T Sim Cards

I have a Netgear Aircard A770S, during the pandemic the account wasn't used for 2 years so AT&T deleted the MyGoPhone account. The unit powers up just fine and says "Registration Error SIM not provisioned - MM#2".  Called customer service and they explained the account had been deleted due

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Harmon Spark Registration

Every time I try to register my spark it says “ The device does not have an active subscription “ I just bought the unlimited play at AT&T today and the device shows up in my account. What do I do to fix this issue?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I use Netgear hotspot router with my phone service?

Can I use the Netgear hotspot router with my phone service or does it have to be an actual AT&T internet service? The internet service is not offered in my location but I wanted to run a hotspot off of my phone for internet. Can I use this router?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone not working for incoming or outgoing

SIM not provisioned MM #2

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How to file a complaint about Sales Person lying about shipping date

Hello I called in and spent almost 2 hours on the phone ordering a mifi, was told repeatedly that they would ship it priority and I would have it by May 27; as I needed it for an upcoming trip. If that sales person had been honest I would have had it shipped to a different address. The next day I ge

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock code is 0

Hi, you approved my unlock request, But the Unlock Code is 0, this is definitely wrong! I tried to unlock with this 0 code, and it can't unlock with no doubts! Here is the email: Your unlock code: 0 Unlock instructions: Power off the device.2. Insert the SIM ejector tool into the sm

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accessory Order not reecieved- lost by shipping company.

I placed an online order on 4/29/2022, the order is sitting at a Fedex facility and when i call Fedex they state the package is lost and ATT will need to start a claim. I have been on several different phone calls for multiple hours, used the chat feature to no avail. No one seems to know how to sta

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Carrier Freedom from AT&T

Hey there! So I’ve been with T-Mobile for almost 3 years now but my parents are finally at a point where it’s feasible for them to switch their account to TMo, but needing some clarification and help here and maybe some advice on the best way to go about it. Here’s their current shakedown: Step

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Vivo X80 pro

Any chance this will be compatible? It has the bands.. NETWORK Technology GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G 2G bands GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800 / 1900 3G bands HSDPA

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Blacklisted MR5100

Who do I contact to find out why my Netgear MR5100 is blacklisted? And if it isn't my fault is it possible to get it un-blacklisted (or is that called whitelisted)?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.