Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (283)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid phone on postpaid account

I purchased an ATT prepaid phone at Target. I want to use sim card on existing postpaid account. Can I?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

at and t wireless

i need the phone that i bought from at and t and paid for unlocked .somebody reach me

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

Billing on suspended wireless service

I suspended my AT&T Wireless Service back in Sept. of 2021, but am still receiving monthly bills. I have contacted Customer Service by phone, but you can't understand the agents because they speak atrocious English. I have used the online live chat about 6 times, and each time I was told that th

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

WiFi connects without Internet

2022 Toyota Sienna. I have signed up for the annual plan for unlimited data. Our devices will connect to the WiFi in the vehicle, but there is not always internet connection. More often than not it shows no Internet. How do I get this corrected? I've been paying for the service for a few months with

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old LG android phone to new Samsung android phone.

It showed all content transferred.  Everything transferred ok except calendar. I can't find old calendar and data was not transferred to new calendar. What am I missing? 

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Need device unlocked urgently, phone fully paid off

Hi ATT, I have fully paid off my phone. I need to make sure my phone is unlocked ASAP so I can use it while traveling abroad. Can someone from @ATTMobilityCare please reach out to me to get my device unlocked? I understand the billing system recognition of device payment is slow. However, that sh

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Add a IFWA-40 to my existing wireless plan

I used to have this IFWA-40 on my plan for a corded phone. I disabled it when my mother died and no longer needed it. I'd now like to use it as a backup internet connection since the cable company keeps dropping out so often. ;-) Previously I was paying $20/month for the service. I can't seem to f

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How to remove 5G sim card from U304AA phone?

unable to locate the tiny hole to take out 5G sim card from U304AA phone

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

LG Phone Metro

I have a Metro LG unlocked but keeps giving me "sim error", any thoughts?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Internet

My internet keeps losing its Connection and we made a payment anybody else having this problem. 

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how can i deleate my phone number off of my sim card

how can i deleate my phone number off of my sim card

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Prepaid Sim in contract phone

Can I use a prepaid Sim card in an Alcatel AT&T phone to add that phone as a line to our contract plan?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Hotspot 2 hacked issues

My hotspot was hacked by Rockset and someone was accessing my security cameras and hacked my phone. I blocked their mac address. I kept seeing an extra device still connected. So I went in and changed yhe connected device setting to 1 so only i can access it with my phone and secure it. Now when I t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock iPhone

I bought an iPhone from a AT&T client, after 15 days he called AT&T and told the iPhone was lost/stolen so AT&T listed the IMEI in the blacklist and now I am unable to use the SIM card in the iPhone. I have text messages, money transfer to his bank account, box of the iPhone, .... . I

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

network

Pass word for my Network won't take .

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

how do I find my Ip address

How do I find the ip addresses of each phone on my account??

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

I have submitted a request to unlock my AT&T network phone

I sent a request to unlock my phone on AT&T, but I have not received a reply from gmail MEI Number: 35677*******764 Request Date & Time: 04-15-2022 0:49:44 AM Request number: NUL******894904 Current status: IN-PROGRESS

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G - APN

Hi. I have a Pepwave MAX BR1 Pro 5G with a 5G post-paid data plan from an AT&T reseller. The reseller told me to use "NRBroadband" as the APN but when I try that APN, the device does not connect. If I use "broadband" as the APN, the device does connect however, it only connects at LTE. Is there

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock an old 3G phone to avoid it being just a paper weight

I currently live as a missionary in Guatemala but grew up in the US and have many friends and family there. My cousin in the US gave his brother here in Guatemala an old Pantech P8000 which is a 3G (not 4G) phone. It was a used phone when he bought it but it still works....But not in the US anymore

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hotspot netgear connection

Shows connected but no internet service

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.