Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (331)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage from fiber install

Recent fiber installation at my house left my yard destroyed and a drain pipe crushed. I called 1-800-924-9420 (buried wire) and was advised that since I am not a customer, it would be 30-60 days for a contact back and no confirmation or email provided. I then called 1-855-365-4976 and was given a f

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T has left a hole in my yard for over 2 months with orange safety fencing around it

Is there a number to call to inquire about AT&T and the hole they dug in my yard to install fiber optic cable? It's been two plus months and no one's been out to do any work nor do we know who to contact to ask about their timeline and what the plan is for the hold that's right beside our sidewa

Questions

Construction

AT&T came to my street in February of 2022 to install a internet fiber and damaged my driveway and never came back to fix. Also they left a big hole in my back yard dangerous for my 89 year old father that lives with me. I am sick tired of call and never answer back or have the problem solved.

Questions

AT&T Fiber Installation

What does it mean when AT&T "has an order in to install fiber but doesn't have an ETA yet?" Is fiber coming? How long does it usually take? I'm about a half mile from the nearest VRAD.

Questions

Cut fiber optic lines

New community in Iron Station, construction still going on. Lines cut, ticket entered Thursday 7/28. It happens. Finally came yesterday. Fixed some of the problem, said they be back this am. No sign of them yet. Are they always this unreliable? I need to work from home & we have some medical iss

Questions

Why can't anyone at AT&T provide any type of answers beyond no show appointments and then giving you Dec 31, 2036 installation appointment

I had fiber in an apartment and then bought a new construction house in a neighborhood that is being finished out after 3 years. The neighborhood is already wired for fiber, and every house has the green cylinder labeled with AT&T, including my own, in the corner of the front yard. Fiber internet is

Questions

Where to find my ssid and password on my new gateway

There is only a qr code on my new fiber internet gateway. There is no sticker with ssid and password as there have always been before. When I scan the qr code...it says qr code not available. Where do I find SSID and password

Questions

Technician not showing up, no call no show, now told to wait 2 weeks

I just moved, I have been no called no showed by the technician twice. I have been sent around the ringer by call support every single time that I have called. I have taken off of work 2 times now to wait for my appointment. Today I had a software installation employee show up and was told that a te

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

I was supposed to have a cable buried and instead they came and buried someone elses cable in my alley

Who do I need to call to get the cable buried in my yard and alley. When my installer came he scheduled the cable bury before August 1st today. No one has contacted me or my wife and yesterday I notice my neighbors fiber line that has been above ground for over a year had been buried.

Questions

Builder Installed Fiber Terminal but nothing else... what now?

I live in a new construction five person, multi-family condominium. We received our certificate of occupancy just last week after an 11 month construction delay. Our builder installed a ATT terminal on the side of our building but for some reason did not route lines into each of our units. So at var

Questions

Closed

slow red

so its slow red

Questions

Not blinking green

So I am setting my bgw320 but at the part where the front has to blink green its blinking red instead of green. Please if you know let me know how.

Questions

Technician keeps disconnecting my internet, 3rd time this month

So after around 5 years of having att fiber internet without a hitch, on the 14th of this month my internet went out. I got a technician to come out to fix it and he said the issue was from the main terminal, he got it fixed and everything was dandy. 4 days later, internet came out again due to the

Questions

Fiber installation - Problem with outbuilding? Is fiber really "available"?

I should begin by saying that there is no other available internet in my neighborhood unless you are willing to deal with satellite metered internet. Never mind the fact the phase 2 and 3 both almost completed in our subdivision are both "AT&T Fiber Neighborhoods" as the big signs love to promot

Questions

Why would they install a new junction (?) box in the middle of the friggin Yard?

ATT is installing fiber optic cable in our neighborhood. Most times they put it in the corner by other utilities.  However, in this case it was stuck in the middle of the yard between the property line on the right most of the property and the driveway on the left most property line?  The

Questions

question about fiber internet availability

I just found out that AT&T fiber optics internet is not available in my neighborhood yet, but someone I know in the neighborhood right down the street is getting fiber lines installed right now. Does that mean my neighborhood is likely next or "coming (real) soon"? Or is the subdivision down the

Questions

Bury Cable

I have tried for several months now to have my cable buried. Wash time a call they say my appointment has been move a week or two into the future. Have moved it 6 times now and never gives me a reason why nor do they tell me it the appointment was moved until I call again. People have tripped on the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What to expect

Having Internet 300 fiber installed at my house. Appointment in a month.  I currently have old phone lines from the pole to my house which I don't use. I also have phone lines and jacks inside my house that I use to connect my voip phone to my ATA device.  What should I expect?  Will

Questions

At&t finally ran Fiber to my house. A couple of questions about wiring and conduit.

So after more than 8 years of promising fiber At&t finally gone around to running the new lines. My existing copper line runs in a slightly non-standard way.  It drops from an aerial pole to my detached garage where there is an old network splice box next to the electric meter (box#1).

Questions

Subcontractors cut electrical wires

While running cable for AT&T in my neighbors backyard they cut my underground electrical wires. Centerpoint came out put Temp bypass line in. called contractor, they came out within two days and replaced underground wires and electricians hooked up electricity. They left the temp bypass cab

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.