Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Failing to self install equipment in new apartment

Just moved into a new apartment and tried to self-install the BWG210. I'm a little confused because the guided instructions did not match up with my equipment...For example, the first step involved a red ONT chord, which I did not receive. My apartment also does not have the AT&T service box pic

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Wire not buried after 3 months

I'm re-posting from another thread which was promptly closed after I posted. Our internet went out on New Year’s Eve. A tech came by the following day – the problem is that the overhead cable was cut when the city emptied the dumpster into the garbage truck so he laid out the cable along the grou

Questions

Moving a junction box on the home exterior

I need the ATT junction box moved on the exterior of my home. Do ATT technicians do that? If they do, what is the best way to get that scheduled? Thanks

Questions

Damage wire left exposed after Fiber installment to neighborhood

Fiber was installed to the neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. I found a exposed wired that had been severed in two places, taped together and left exposed. I have no idea what this wire is for.  I know it was not present (exposed) prior to the digging performed. I was not notified of th

Questions

IP Passthrough Not Working

I had a new fiber install today with a BGW320 gateway. From what I had read I thought it would be a very simple config of the 320. I am connecting the 320 to a Ubiquiti UniFi Dream Machine (UDM) to do the routing. The UDM was already set up and running on a cable modem. On the 320 I: Turned off

Questions

Cannot Ping internal Router from WAN with IP Passthrough set.

I just had the AT&T Fiber installed. The Modem is a BGW210-700.  Behind that I have a Unifi USG-PRO-4 acting as my router.  I have gone into the BGW210-700 and set the IP Passthrough as per the instructions and my USG-PRO-4 has obtained an external IP address.  The Internet works

Questions

Installation

Can anyone tell me if Fibre installation can be on any wall inside the house or does it have to be an exterior wall?

Questions

Who did AT&T subcontract at my house?

A few weeks ago a pole went down a few houses away on East Overlook in Cleveland Heights, Ohio, and completely new cable was strung by a sub-contractor for At&T. It has been over a week now and the thick, old line was just left draped across the trees, spanning several lots. How do I find out wh

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need lines marked on property

I'm having landscaping installed and need the Internet cable marked where it's buried.

Questions

New Fiber Install - Crawl Space / Fiber Jack

I'm about to order fiber and had a question. So I've been doing a little research and it seems as though they are not installing ONT's anymore and going fiber directly to the BGW320 gateway. I assume the fiber will still have to terminate at a junction box on the outside of my house before continu

Questions

Direct modem/ONT speed test pulls 2.4G/2.4G. Ethernet line/wall connection does not.

I recently upgraded from 1 Gbps to the new 2 Gbps speed tier. A tech was scheduled to replace the 210 router with the 320. He left the 320 in the closet near the network terminal/ONT. Whereas before, I had the 210 in the office with me. I am not able to pull anywhere nest the 2.0 Gbps down or up

Questions

AT&T easement in backyard

I’m planning a fence and the building inspector told me I needed a written approval from AT&T to build across an easement going through my backyard, just wondering how I need to go about getting that. Thank you

Questions

Perfect install.

I have read the numerous posts of horrible experiences getting fiber installed. Along the theme of "A happy customer tells a friend; an unhappy customer tells the world". I thought I would provide a little balance for those reading and trying to determine if this service is for them. The AT&

Questions

Closed

AT&T optic fiber cable installer threatening to sic cops on me!

AT&T is planning to place optic fiber cable through my front yard. While I'd expect the utility easement to be the 7 feet of ground that's in between the public sidewalk and street. However AT&T wants to put the cable 8 feet up before the sidewalk right across through my front yard.

Questions

Install tech didn’t want to run wire from poll said I have to get permission

Install tech didn’t want to run wire from poll said I have to get permission from two property owners that the wire goes over. Strange thing is that at&t wires already run over the two properties. Sure seems like the tech was looking for issues so he could cancel the install.  

Questions

Fiber availability

Why is it that a neighbor 1\8 of a mile up the street in the same neighborhood, can get gig internet and all I can get is 50mb?  

Questions

New Utility Easement Provision

Is At&t on these poles? If so, who can I contact to sign an easement provision?

Questions

Closed

Utility Easement

Is Is At&T on these poles. If so, who can I contact to make a utility easement?

Questions

ATT Fiber Install Question

ATT is coming Friday to install fiber at the house. Have Comcast's 1200/40 package, looking for more on the upload side and a few extra down can never hurt. Fully racked setup, Ubiquiti everything, 10G devices, including a NAS, etc. Based on what I can tell, I should expect a BGW320? I'm trying to

Questions

Facility Issue delayed Installation.

Hello, We just moved in to our new home, this is a new construction but around 50 homes are currently occupied and have been for a few months. Unfortunately our side of the street has a "Facility issue" that has been going on for over five weeks meaning we have no high speed internet access.

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.