Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent
FIBER lines being installed on my ROW

FIBER lines being installed on my right of way as we speak. How long until we can request service AT&T fiber service? Enterprise FL 32725

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

When will fiber be available?

Why is there no one that can tell me when fiber will be run near my home? Surely someone at AT&T knows what the plan is and where they will go next ....why is this a secret?

Questions

Facing issues with the High Speed fiber Internet

Anyone else order the new high speed fiber internet only to have it stop working 2 weeks later and then told you have to wait 5 days for a tech to come and fix it?

Questions

Internet Service for New Subdivision

Hello, I just bought a house that is in a new subdivision area, the existed neighborhood has AT&T as an ISP, I was wondering what should I do to request to extend the service to our area. 

Questions

New home- says service is not available

An Att rep is currently looking into this for me but wanted to know if it was a common issue. I am moving into a brand new home and I am trying to transfer my service but it is stating that internet is not available for the address. However, every house in the neighborhood is from the same builder a

Questions

Fiber optic cable installation

We were told 5 weeks ago, when our fiber optic cable was installed that the cable would be buried in a couple of weeks. We have not had any follow-up.  When can we anticipate completion?

Questions

Fiber install cancelled 3 times for "facilities issues" now delayed a month

I just moved into a new home (new construction). I was previously on ATT Fiber  and I called in to move my service to the new address on the first week of August. I was told that they needed to do a site survey because it was new construction. No problem, called back on the 13th I was told eve

Questions

connect 2.4 devices

connection smart plugs and other 2.4 devices

Questions

Accepted Solution

fiber optic availiablity

hi . i live in Southwest Ranches in fl and my zip code is 33330 i would like to know if we be able to get fiber optics in my neighborhood .

Questions

AT&T Just Laid Fiber in on my Street Today

I've been waiting about 10 years for fiber to come here and now it finally is. Most of my neighborhood has had fiber except the block on my street, even down the street has it. It just had been fiber to the node at my address (around 25mbps). How long has it taken for you all to get the fiber instal

Questions

Fiber availability

I have been waiting for the AT&T Fiber for at least 10 years now. Is there any link or number that I can find out Fiber installation status? I believe AT&T can easily grab 1000 of homes of a new Fiber customer in my area.

Questions

DIG Team Help!

My daughter bought a new townhouse back in May(now we are in September). 1. first call to ATT - Technician said conduit clogged - set up dig team - no one ever came. 2.  Second Att technician - said the Att hardware on  side of unit was out dated. 3.  Att said they needed a p

Questions

Accepted Solution

300 mbps fiber internet upgraded from 100 mbps

I recently upgraded my AT&T Internet service to 300 Mbps, up from 100 Mbps, but my download speed using AT&T speed test website never goes above about 95 Mbps, the exact same as before the upgrade. AT&T has verified that I have 300 Mbps fiber service to my home. My AT&T Pace modem/ro

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will my installation be completed?

Good morning and thank you for the opportunity to ask my question. My fiber installation started 27 August 2021 and finished 28 August 2021 at 1200 PM. I am worried about the fiber cable that has not been buried yet, someone may cut it or trip on it. I have called AT&T five times this morning wi

Questions

AT&T dug a hole in my front yard

I do not currently use AT&T for any services but they dug a hole in my front yard last week. This week we noticed water continuously coming out from the hole they dug. There seems to be a water pipe busted or something. Who can I contact to get AT&T back out to fix this problem? The city has

Questions

Property Damage during install, horrendous support from 3rd party claim department

Over two months ago, I had ATT fiber installed in my new construction home. They nested the router box into the wall. However when the tech installed it, the screws went through the wall. And unfortunately we did not notice it until later that night and the tech left. So multiple phone calls to

Questions

Fiber Installation

AT&T was surveying my neighborhood yesterday, knocking on doors, informing everyone that they are bringing fiber to our neighborhood. How long does it usually take from that point until I'm surfing my new fiber internet? 4 months? They plan to utilize existing underground conduit from the houses

Questions

Black cable with orange flags

There was a tech. out today to install something for someone in our condo. complex. They have left the black cable with orange flags running through the yard (mostly my yard), and they also loosened some wires that are on the light pole.  I need to know when they will come back and do somethin

Questions

Buried wire

I'm going to dig in a location where locates indicates a buried ATT wire. How do I get ATT to relocate the cable?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I upgrade from 50mb to 500mb without having a technician come to my house?

Just considering upgrading internet speed on my att fiber

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.