Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (256)

Most Recent
Power issues

Is it safe to operate an AT&T Turbo hot spot 2 connected to a charger without a battery? I understand that constant A/C power to the device may damage the battery?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Landline cannot place calls to AT&T cellphone

We have landline in our office and we are unable to place calls to any AT&T cellphone. When calling any AT&T cellphone, we receive a busy signal.  We are able to call cellphones through other carriers.  We have cell service with AT&T.  I have confirmed that none of us hav

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Device Unlock IN-PROGRESS

I have requested a device unlock on June 1 and again on June 9 and they are both requests are IN-PROGRESS. They are the same phone, and the phone should be eligible. Please help.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

MR6500 IP Passthrough?

Does the MR6500 (M6 Pro) have a selection for IP Passthrough in its web interface? It's predecessors offer that option (MR1100 and MR 5X00).

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Official Solution

Smartphone not connecting to Wi-Fi - Tips & Solutions To Connect your Smart Device

Learn why your smartphone may not be connectin to Wi-Fi and how to fix that So, what are some of the causes that can prevent your smartphone from working on Wi-Fi when it was working in the past? We'll go over a few common ones below.   Before we get into this, if you have a device that is no

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Switching phone plans

I was wondering if I can switch my iPhone 11, which is on a Version plan, on to an AT&T plan without having to buy a new phone?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Has service to flip phones ended?

I just paid the monthly bill online and the LG phone I bought years ago from AT&T does not work. Don't know when it stopped working. It's a backup device and worked well where signal was a problem. Verizon ends flip phone service 12/31/22.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

LG Wing compatibility on AT&T networks

I want to use my LG Wing phone on AT&T but cannot because it is a phone that supports 2G/3G/4G/5G networks and AT&T sees it as a 2G phone (no AT&T 2G network anymore) and says it isn't compatible. This is backwards logic. The phone is capable of accessing 4G and 5G networks, but can also

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I change the password on ATT wireless internet device?

I have a wireless internet device. I want to change the password. It does not have a screen to see passwords etc.. How do I change the password to this device?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Vehicle hotspot won't appear on laptop

I can connect three other devices to the vehicle hotspot without issue. I can also connect the same laptop to my home network without issue. Laptop will not find vehicle hotspot.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

My phone was lost and I need a new SIM card

Hi, I’m only able to message right now. I have an extra phone but no service. My phone was lost and is being used at this very moment. I didn’t have a PIN number on my phone because I was letting my kid use it for school related activities the very day I lost it. Can I provide ID online via email fo

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Remove shortcuts from home screen Alcatel 4052r

I have an Alcatel 4052r flip phone. On the home screen there's 4 icons - shortcuts I want to remove for the screen as it obstructs the view of the wallpaper. I previously owned an Alcatel 768 which had the same situation I was able to remove the icons off the screen but I can't remember how I did i

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Signed up for lifetime screen saver program; Phone is in Otterbox; At and T screen saver applied by staff at the store

I am very frustrated. I have my iPhone 13 mini in an Otterbox and have the screen protector that At and T suggested I use, and I signed up for their screen saver program.  The phone fell from the table, and now the screen is cracked, and so is the screen protector (which I expected).  I a

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not receiving verification texts on firstnet

I can’t receive any verification codes sent as text to me now that I am on firstnet. I thought this was an issue on my phone only but I asked my wife to try and she is on firstnet as well, she isn’t getting any codes via text either.  We did try multiple different sites that send them and none

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Calls

I can't make any calls

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Sim card specific APN

I have a Dejavoo Z9 credit card machine. It takes a sim card to connect to my processing company. I bought an AT&T sim card and have its ICCID, but the machine makers say there is a sim-specific APN that they need. I gave them the names that can be found at https://www.att.com/support/article/wirele

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Mouse has stopped working on Galaxy Go Book

My mouse has always worked on my Galaxy Go Book, but now it does not. It works on another laptop, so I know the mouse is good. Any ideas what the problem may be?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Doesn't turn on Netgear Unite Pro (AC781S)

My Netgear Unite Pro (AC781S) stopped working after I put it in storage and wanted to use it again two years later. When turned on, a splash screen appears and again a black screen, and so on five times, after which the screen turns black and the LED starts blinking orange and blue alternately. Some

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

free cell booster

I registered for a free cell booster on 2-23-22. I have not heard anything on this.  Check your records and see that we have been a customer for many years, however, we are considering changing because you do not take care of us.  We need the booster in order to use our cell phones at hom

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Turbo 2 hotspot keeps turning off and back on

My turbo 2 hotspot keeps turning off and on over and over again. It is charged 100%. I have returned several of them for the same issue. Every time it turns off I lose connection to the wifi.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.