Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent
Buried fiber line needs marked

Having work done in my backyard. Recently had a fiber line buried and watched them do it, so I have a general idea of where it runs right through my backyard.  Called 811 Call Before You Dig to mark all buried lines including ATT.  Immediately received an email notification from ATT stati

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

covid employee requirements

We had service to repair our att connection today. The technician arrived without a mask on.  At first it was ok because the repair was outside; however, when he had to go inside, we asked him if he had been vaccinated and he replied "not yet."  He did not have a mask and my had to give h

Questions

AT&T Internet Installer Damaged My Commercial Property UNRESOLVED

AT&T Installer damaged my business's ceiling tile in the presence of an AT&T sales person. Both the sales person and the installer gave me their cell phone numbers, promised to file a claim, and so did the sales rep. Neither did and neither have followed-up. The damage has been there for six

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber lines being installed in my neighborhood

Since the line were installed in my yard a couple of days ago, my 2 column lights and my fountain will not stay on. They evidently hit some other wire already under ground.  How do I contact AT&T about getting this issue fixed?  There was NO contact number on the notification left on

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

required diameter for optic fiber to run to the home

I noticed considerable work being done to clear the ATT lines, and a yellow rope being run at that level. I have learned Fiber optic lines will be coming all the way into the homes in my neighborhood. The crews are running the lines two streets over, but not the lines into the home.&nbs

Questions

Fiber optic internet

You have laid fiber optic cables on the main road, Mary Kitchens Road, Milton, FL. I live in a small neighborhood off Mary Kitchens Rd. We have been waiting for years to get high speed internet. There is a box at Mary Kitchens Road. When can we expect to receive high speed internet?  We ha

Questions

Installation question with BGW320 and fiber port on gateway

Hi there... A friend of mine that lives nearby is looking to get AT&T Fiber installed in the coming weeks, but we have a question. While looking online at the new router/gateway that AT&T is using (BGW320), we noticed that it has a port for connecting the fiber directly to it, as you can

Questions

at&t fiber optic installation

hello at&t just laid down fiber cables down my road about 2 weeks ago (my house sits down a gravel road off the main road) and i am wondering how long does the process take until they are finished. i have not received any letter or door hanger from the crew. when i check at&t availability it

Questions

Accepted Solution

New construction

My address has fiber available. For wiring inside the home (while construction is happening), I need to know where the exterior wiring will cross through the property and enter the home. Who do I contact? I'm getting lots of confusion when I call customer assistance.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Request for AT&T Fiber installation in our area.

We have been waiting for AT&T Fiber in Evergreen, San Jose, 95148 area for the past few years. Can you please speedup the process and save us from Xfinity?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T dug in our lawn and broke sprinkler pipes, who to contact?

09/16/2021 AT&T crew dug along our front lawn at multiple spots, they broke our sprinkler lines in pieces and a few of sprinkler heads. There was no notification for the excavation before and after they were done. The workers told me they are from At&t and tried to find the underground powe

Questions

Underground install of ATT fiber requirements

What are the requirements, specifically the conduit, required to run ATT fiber from the telephone pole to the house?

Questions

FIBER OPTIC CABLE INSTALLATION!!!!

Thursday September 16, 2021, Your subcontractors installing your fiber optic cables while digging they hit and broke the main water line to my home and entire neighborhood. Your workers were rude and left the area with the water continuing to leak. I need to speak to someone in a leadership positi

Questions

Reward 250$ card for interner activation

Hello over a month ago i set up with you guys an promotion that if i get internet subscription with you i will get a 250$ card for me that was amazing i have better offers from other company but i dicide with you because of the promotion i send my friends 3 days later and they get the internet to ,

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sprinkler damage due to installation at neighbor's house

The installation crew had to dig a huge hole in my yard to receive the cable underground from across the street. In doing so, they damaged by sprinkler system which I cannot use until this is fixed.

Questions

Fiber installations amid the current pandemic

Hi! I plan on switching to fiber since my contract with cox is ending this month and they couldn't offer us anything better. Based on my household's needs, fiber 300 is best. However, I have a few questions. Given the current pandemic, how are they doing installations? To those who got fiber

Questions

fiber cable in my area

has anyone in area code 30008 (Marietta GA) heard anything about fiber cable in our area? I've been waiting for YEARS!!! the best i can get is 45Mbps

Questions

AT&T line causes fire

A poorly installed AT&T cable caused a fire yesterday when a truck got caught up in the wire and caused a power pole to spark and catch fire... Now AT&T won't come out and fix it unless I can guess my wife's childhood hero question.... My question is... (Edited per community guidelines)?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will fiber be in my area?

In Metairie and looking for fiber service.

Questions

ATT contractor tore up my yard and did not repair

My entire side yard was dug up and they killed the grass. The yard is now dead grass and dirt.  The sod had just been laid in April.  They need to re-sod the area that they dug up

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.