Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
Bad service

You guys cancelled my appointment and didn’t notify me after wasting three hours thinking my problem was resolved I called back to check order status turns out the problem wasn’t even solved. Supervisors were no help at all and I got hung up on! Terrible customer services don’t recommend.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Exposed optic wire

Att left this wire exposed from my outter lawn to my home. A very big liability. I was told 1 month that is insane. Kids next door play, outside very dangerous for them. TRIPPI G HAZZARD. I have more pictures

Questions

Internet Fiber Expansion to Los Angeles, CA Zip code 90002

Hello, My family and I have recently purchased a new home and we were excited to get the Internet Fiber 300 Mgbs speed plan for $55. However they technician guy told us that Fiber internet was not available in our zone, and the only plan we could get was the 75Mbs for $55, which is completed disa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tech Never Installed a Fiber Slack NID

Got my Fiber 1000 installed in 2018 and recently upgraded to 5000 service. Internet runs good, am getting full speeds. I just noticed that the techs never installed a Slack NID box outside my home. They just ran the cable inside. Is that a big deal? Should I try to get a Slack NID box?

Questions

Fiber

Why can’t I access fiber service if the fiber cable runs through my front yard? Can I request a tech to connect my house?

Questions

Complaint department

I live on Colony Park Cove in Austin. Your contractor doing the work I n this neighborhood has had piles of dirt in our yards for months!  They finally installed the small handhole and still haven't cleaned up my yard after three weeks.  I am about a day away from going to the city right

Questions

Fiber line not connected

Ordered fiber internet to be installed technician showed up with account manager and told me the fiber wire still needs to be connected to the house and another type of technician would need to come out to run the wire to the house before my service/internet could be installed. The supposed account

Questions

Sprinkler system

Att came by my new home about a week ago to dig the fiber cable in which now cause my sprinkler system not to work and cause water leak. How do I go about getting this fixed

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cable installation equipment

Cables were recently buried on my street and in my yard. The work and clean up was done very well. However, it now appears that my yard is being used to store equipment. There is a giant spool of cable that has been in my yard for 6 days straight now. The quality of work this crew has done has been

Questions

Requesting Fiber

Requesting Fiber for the area / neighborhood; Address : (Edited to remove personal information) Suwanee, GA - 30024 Neighborhood : Crofton

Questions

Closed

Why did the construction people stop working in my area

I don’t know if you can answer this question but why did the construction workers stop working in my area they said they were going to work in my area for 3weeks but I only seen them in my area twice what caused them to stop working in my area

Questions

Does the green handhold have to be in my yard or does it matter

So if the green handhold is not in my yard for instance but instead in my next door neighbor yard it’s still possible for me to get a fiber connection right or does that green box in the image have to be in my yard so that I’m connected

Questions

Closed

Is AT&T fiber a shared line or a dedicated line

Also one more question is this line a shared line or dedication line

Questions

Closed

Is this the pfp box

Is this the pfp box or no found it on the right side of my house

Questions

Want to Partner for Fiber install

Hi, im in Morocco, establishing a fiber installation firm, and want to start a partnership,. I wish to know if you're interested. Best regards  El Mehdi [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

AT&T has the wrong service address and CAN NOT seem to correct it.

I simply wanted to upgrade speed from 1 Gigabyte to 2. AT&T scheduled and canceled the appointment for new equipment 4 times. Finally an installer saw that my address was wrong. Close but another home. I’ve had service for years with AT&T but they can not get this fixed! Have spent many hour

Questions

Fiber installation

So recently I’ve had fiber construction going over my neighborhood and was wondering how many more steps are left before we have the green light to install fiber so far I have seen AT&T workers hooking up wires to the poles and also feeding orange cable lines underground and I also noticed this

Questions

Closed

Fiber construction

I asked a AT&T worker how much longer I got and he said I have 30 days left this was probably a week or so ago but the problem is I have not been seeing any construction workers since the day I asked them this some AT&T workers working on the poles but no construction where they were feeding

Questions

Closed

Fiber construction

Hello my name is Arthur kulp and I was wondering if you know this or not if you can’t answer this question it’s fine but I’ve been so eager for fiber connection what seems like for 2 years now and I was wondering if this is the fiber construction process and what’s next after this step ok to start t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

YARD DESTROYED

AT&T installed fiber in my neighborhood over a month ago. They hard large machinery running throughout my front yard, and dug multiple holes. My grass is destroyed, and they left mud all over my house and front porch. I have cleaned the mud, but my yard remains destroyed, and no one has returned

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.