Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (274)

Most Recent
Signal Booster

If I were to purchase a signal booster from Amazon such as “amazboost” can I use it and what do I have to do?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How do I add an emergency 911 address to my account?

When I view my account online it indicates that for one of the two phones on my account, the emergency 911 address is missing. I can't figure out how to add it for that one phone.  (Note:  there are two phones on my account and only one appears to be missing the emergency 911 address.)

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Compatible Phones

I am wanting to join ATT and bring my own phone, but I cannot find any info on if my phone will be compatible with ATT network. Where can I go to find out if my phone will be compatible?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Warranty

What is the warranty period for defective product on a new Cingular Flip IV?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Traveling while using my work phone?

Hi everyone. I will be traveling internationally for a couple of weeks, while working. I'd prefer not to let my employer know, although it might not be an issue. Since I'll be taking my work phone with me, is there any way to call/receive calls and text using wifi rather than the phone data? I have

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Tracing a lost phone

I recently lose an AT&T Samsung S20 FE (from Colorado, USA) while abroad in Pakistan. Would it be possible to locate the phone if it still has an AT&T SIM attached?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Compare Signal Strength from an iPad vs. Mobile Hotspot, such as Nighthawk

Has anyone compared signal strength of using my iPad Pro(Gen 5) as a hotspot vs. something like a dedicated Hotspot, such as the Nighthawk M6.  I am not worried about the number of users, but instead the signal strength for just me as I want to get better coverage. NOTE:  I am referrin

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

order shipped to incorrect address and havent recieved refund nor replacement

i placed a order 2/16/22  for 3  phones and att sent the bill ,customer service agreemnent and installment plan papers for the phones to my home address meanwhile att  shipped the phones to incorrect address and havent reshipped them. meanwhile they had a company offer me 800 dollar

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

ATT Turbo 2 Hotspot network status Disconected

I've use my hotspot for 4 months without any issues until now. On my account I still have a little over 40 gb of data and I have 8 day until it needs to be renewed yet I can't connected with it anymore. I plugged it to my pc to check the status through WebUI, and the network status shows DisConnecte

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Losing Ethernet internet from m6 wireless modem/router connected to nighthawk ax5 wireless router

I connected my nighthawk m6 AT&T wireless modem to my nighthawk ax5 wireless router with a Ethernet cable and I keep losing internet service on the ax5. The light on the ax5 shows that the Ethernet is connected. The m6 also shows that the Ethernet is connected but it’s like the internet connecti

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Can't call with Punkt MP02

Hello, The Punkt MP02 is supposed to be supported, per this document: https://www.att.com/idpassets/images/support/wireless/Service-Capabilities-Unlocked-Devices-ATT-Network.pdf However, I am unable to make phone calls. I have mobile data turned off. I have VoLTE turned on. The signal is fine

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

cell phone acct

I want to set up a post paid cell phone account

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Terms & Conditions Error: SSTNC-001: Make sure you've entered a valid 10-digit mobile number and 5-digit ZIP Code and try again.

I ordered two phones from an AT&T store. Everything looked fine until I saw a message "Before we can ship your order, please accept our terms and conditions." Doing so, I receive the above message. I tried the phone numbers from the two phones, and mine as the main account line. None work. Pleas

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T net gear mifi device flashing orange

My AT&T netgear mifi device is flashing orange and won't turn on. I've tried holding down the power button for a few seconds multiple times and also pushing the power button quickly. I had the device plugged in overnight charging, thinking the battery was dead. But it didn't help. Still flashing

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T HOMEBASE replacement

I have an AT&T Homebase unit that has insurance coverage on it and is defective what are my options?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlook phone

So, i bougth a phone at the store, and now i am back Home in Europ. How Can i get my phone unlocked?- is it true it First Can get unlocked after 60 days activity? I called 800 288 2020, and I Can reach it… i hope you can help me.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Compatibility with Xiaomi MI 9SE

Hello, I would like to know if your service will work on my device. My device is Xiaomi MI 9SE and it works on the 4G band.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Is cell tower down?

We have a cabin in the woods that is six miles (and in a hole) from an ATT tower. It is the only tower around and our location still requires a Wilson booster to have (decent) service at the cabin. A few days ago, I noticed I had no signal (-120db). Checking the booster it seemed to be working corre

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Outage

There is an outage in marshall county al

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Temporary Deactivation for a limited time

Is it possible to deactivate an AT&T hot spot device (Turbo 2) for a 12 month period, then reactivate the device without losing the assigned "Phone" number? I am going out of the country for a year and won't need my device for that period

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.