Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (331)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

How to connect BGW320 to old ONT

Received my self installation kit. The fiber cable and SFP were not included. However, my home has an old ONT, so I can’t use those items anyway. There are no instructions for how to connect the new gateway to an old ONT. Please help! 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Finding a number or way to connect with someone to actually dig the conduit box to run internet at our home…

We bought a brand new home at the end of July in Charleston, SC. Every person has a box set up outside their home to run the conduit to their home setup. Our box is sitting on the ground, undug and no conduit ran to it. I’ve had 3 AT&T Techs come out in the last 2 weeks and nothing has been done

Questions

Fiber internet across the street

I have a home based business in New Orleans. Fiber is available on the other side my street, but not my side. Who can I talk to about getting this available on my side of the street? My wireless connection to cox internet at my house is way faster than ethernet to my current AT&T DSL.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Concerned About Install

I had Fiber installed at my house. The box it hooks up is located on my neighbor's property. It has to cross over a sidewalk. The installed scored in between two joints and laid the cable in between the top of the joints. He said when the people come to burry the cable they would seal the wire on to

Questions

AT&T left a big hole and an uninstalled green box in my front yard.

AT&T needs to finish their work in my front yard. It is an eye sore.  Who do I contact?  Can I just toss dirt over that eyesore and hope my grass grows back?  Should I call the county and see if they can influence AT&T.  It has been there for about 2 months and needs to

Questions

Accepted Solution

in-home fiber install

i'm a uverse customer about to upgrade to fiber. i'm trying to figure out how i want the installation done. the fiber will enter the house thru the garage, near the front of the house.  i want the router to be in an upstairs room, near the center of the house.  i do not want the fiber

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sedgwick Examiner Could Not Be Reached

An AT&T technician damaged my air conditioning while connecting internet service. His supervisor verified the damage and filed a claim for me. I received a letter from Sedgwick with the claim number. I provided all information that the letter asks for, and the claim's examiner agreed that I prov

Questions

Unburied cable

Got fiber optic cable 4+ weeks ago, at which time 150+ feet of cable was installed to run from the street junction box all the way around my house, through the back yard to the house connection on the other side of the house. 2 subcontractor employees came out last week and buried our next-door neig

Questions

Rewards Card Not Received

Earlier this year I upgraded my internet. As part of this upgrade I was supposed to receive a $100.00 Visa gift card.  I called about a month after the upgrade to check on status.  I was told could take up to 60 days, but I would receive an email from AT&T on how to redeem for the Vis

Questions

Improper installation

Fiber optic initially installed partially under a gravel driveway. It took one day before vehicle traveled broke the fiber optic. It took 3 weeks for AT&t to come out and lay out the line again. The technician said it's against their standard procedure to bury a fiber optic under a gravel drivew

Questions

Property Damage by ATT Contractor

Claim #[EDITED] broking sprinkler by ATT contractor. Since May /20/22 i have been trying to solve these problems with ATT until now, but nobody wheeling to do that. i did fix the sprinkler which cost me $200 labor and 41.06 parts on 7/1/22. now Iam asking for reimbursement. call me [EDITED] to solv

Questions

Installation

I called a few days before I moved to transfer my internet to my new place. They called to cancel stating technical difficulties. They would call to reschedule NO ONE EVER CALLED TO RESCHEDULE. My original appointment was July 29th I called the 1800 number and they set me up for service. They didn’t

Questions

Fiber cable in yard needs re-buried

We switched to fiber not long ago. The crew that buried the cable did a poor job, most of it is less than an inch deep and some of it is still exposed.  I asked the tech that installed the fiber who I could call and he said he would forward the request for a re-bury, but I haven't heard anythi

Questions

The installation is stuck on 8 minutes

The installation is stuck on 8 minutes

Questions

ATT subcontractor broke into my gated back yard and trashed my yard and terrorized my dogs

Who can I speak to that understands my issues and will handle my situation? I have spoken with no less than 4 people from ATT and no one has a clue. I have tree trimmers climb over my 6 ft privacy fence and unlock a gate that there is no access to from the outside. They terrorized my dogs (who have

Questions

Installation Across 3 properties

Fiber just became available in my neighborhood and I signed up as soon as the email was sent out. The technician came to install the new line and he dropped the line across neighbor 1's yard, then all the way across my yard, into my other neighbor's yard (beyond my house), across their driveway then

Questions

Help with AT&T fiber gateway installation

Hi! I recently moved into an apartment complex and when I went to set up my internet, AT&T showed I was eligible for fiber as well as for self install. I received the gateway, along with a red ONT cable, yellow ethernet cable, and power supplies for both the service box and gateway. I found the

Questions

trying to find a network security key for a new PC

Can you please provide the network security key for our new PC?

Questions

Cable Not Buried kind of a mess

We also had ATT fiber optic installed after crews installed the underground cable throughout our neighborhood. The installation at our house didn't go great but that's just part of the story. When they installed the line in our house they discovered that the main buried cable at the street was sever

Questions

Accepted Solution

Technicians dug up yard and haven't returned

Technicians dug up yard to repair neighborhood Fiber/Cable and haven't returned. Who do I contact to resolve?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.