Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Uverse is not available in my area and I am curious if there is anyway to request it

Long-time wireless user and when I first moved into my house I had the lower DSL package available in my area but have since switched to another provider in the area in order to get faster speeds for the same price. I know that there is interest in the neighborhood to get away from our current provi

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Internet and Cable Out

Is this acceptable??????????? The technicians that bury cables in yards from AT&T came to my home today to bury a line that has been above ground for 3 weeks. During their "job" I went outside to tell them my cable had gone out. The gentleman said, "Oh someone will be by to reconnect it today".

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage

How do I file a claim for property damage? AT&T contractor damaged my sprinkler system when they buried fiber optic cable on my property.

Questions

Hello

I was just wondering all the orange flag for at&t d and the guys putting in the orange cable in the ground does that mean I will have internet soon cause my location I was told no internet service out here is it possible I could have it very soon

Questions

installer violated 'NEC" codes for fiber optics, did poor job on exterior penetration, How can I get someone from ATT to correct this

We the installer was nice enough. When he secured the fiber to my home he cam down and attached (flag poled) to my solar conduit. Specifically the National Electrical Code on Fiber Optics prohibits attachment of most all communication cabling to any other type of conduit.  "In addition, do not

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

update on madison wi fiber

when will i see more fiber installed in my area(fiber lines run)

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sewer line damage

The sewer line connected to my client's property was damaged when fiber was run. How to I begin a claim for the repairs?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Additional fiber line to backyard office

Hi! I've seen a few related posts but still wasn't sure best approach here so I'll post my specific situation. We have AT&T fiber installed at our house (inside ONT) that is being run from a powerline to our roof and then down to the 1st floor junction box for entry.During the pandemic we bui

Questions

AT&T Fiber Conduit Crushed

Unfortunately the water company has crushed AT&Ts fiber conduit at the junction box in my neighborhood. I have been working with AT&T since March of 2021 to have this conduit fixed so that I can have internet installed at my home.  I have been on the phone over 20 times and have waited

Questions

How can I get an actual fiber install - multiple no shows (7+)

A few months ago my neighborhood was upgraded with Fiber. After waiting for the project to complete I saw my neighbor get fiber installed off of the same pole I am connected to.  On August 17th I tried to place an order online to upgrade for Internet 100 (bonded pair) to Internet 1000 fiber an

Questions

Fiber Optic to Cell Tower running by our house. WIll we have fiber internet option?

We are building a house in a rural area where there is no internet providers worth a dime. I recently got excited when a Cell Tower was being put up within a 1/4 mile of our build site.  I stopped and asked the workers installing the fiber from the cell tower to the closest major road where th

Questions

Mastec bury fiber number Miami

I want to know the number to call to get mg fiber optic buried

Questions

AT&T Fiber - Where are we in the process?

They've been working on the build in my neighborhood in stages going back to April. Several trucks on my street now one working on the NID (the box on the end of my street) and two others. Technician said they only had two splices to do my street. I neglected to ask how long before they'd be hot

Questions

Need fiber line/cable buried

It has been over a month since fiber was installed. When will the cable be buried?

Questions

Crews using profanity

I live on w Indian creek drive in Bloomington Indiana. For multiple days now crews alleging to work for AT&T have been entering yards without notifying myself or my neighbors. They're using very vulgar language, and also I've seen one crew member urinating in a back yard.

Questions

Questionable behavior from AT&T?

I had my fiber internet (1000) installed last week. Unfortunately I couldn't be home and my wife has no clue about anything technical. She called me during installation and told me the tech is changing WIFI passwords on all of our devices so I asked to talk to him. Tech said he disconnected most of

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I choose which room fiber gets installed?

I currently have coax internet and it comes in from the side from my house which I can plug my router into since my house is pre wired for coax. I know fiber install is different. Would I have the choice where to install or which the tech do what they think is best?

Questions

How to request fiber optics to be installed

Our community has the slowest internet available. I’m curious what steps I need to take to make fiber available in our area? Do I need a petition?

Questions

New Construction Service- Fairburn, GA

Hello, I am starting a new commercial construction project which will require phone/internet service. What is the best way to go about speaking to a local engineer to design service to the building and get accounts set up? Thanks 

Questions

I live in North, South Carolina

The North Airport is 1 mile from my house. TDS is a phone provider that placed a new fiber cable to the entrance to the Airport. There are 20 residences from my house to the airport entrance. They must have a lot of dark fiber in the cable.  By federal law they have to provide access to that c

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.