Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
No Internet

I ordered fiber internet on Feb 9th, 2022. I have had 3 different appointments to get it installed. Each time it was a no-call no-show. I called customer service and they were no help just saying it was a technical issue. Now here it is April 4th and I have not gotten 1 call or email from ATT as to

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Internet Service

AT &T Internet isn't offered where I'll be residing but AT&T is servicing customers 10 miles pass where my home will be located.

Questions

Mueller, Austin TX 78723_New Section/Construction_No Internet/Cable

Hello - We live in the new section of Mueller Austin, TX 78723 on Chennault Street and even though we know the infrastructure is in place we are being told that we don't have uverse internet or cable. Do you have an estimate on when the services will be available?

Questions

Fiber internet ATT wont bury my cable

Last week I try to upgrade my internet service to fiber and when one of the tech came out and he say he would run the cable from the telephone pole to my house roof. I asked why the cable not being underground plant like my existing cooper internet. He say that AT&T is trying to cut cost and I will

Questions

Fiber ped installation

I am a sub contractor for Fiber optic pedistal installs. Who would I need to talk to up at AT&T in order to sub contract ped installs?

Questions

Fiber optic cable running through my yard

Att wants to close this thread immediately without resolving. These cables are running through the air 18-20 feet up OFF the ground, ruining straight the beauty of our yard & NOT on the property line THROUGH THE YARD. These are not ground cables ; they are in the air. Called ATT, rep came out an

Questions

Contractors

Why does att use contractors that come out and leave things not as they found them and then expects there customers to be excited because  att will get out a technician tomorrow.  Att sends out contractor that of course interrupted my internet service and unqualified to fix it. Calls att about my

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

By what law or code is ATT able to tear up my concrete?

Can I opt out of having my concrete destroyed? I had my driveway expanded in width to the property line in 2020.. They will also have to cut across a code mandated rain drain buried under the concrete.

Questions

Fiber-optic internet competition

This is just a general discussion and question about competitors fiber internet service. So, I have had AT&T fiber for about 4 or more years, I believe. Overall I am satisfied with the service. What I find confusing, which is not really part of the discussion, is this: Why, when I run a speed t

Questions

Fiber burial guys cut the line

I got ATT fiber in early January. The fiber cable was left exposed for about 2 months due to weather. The burial crew came by in early march to bury the line and severed it by mistake. Tech came by 2 days later to run a new line. the burial crew came by today to bury and severed the line again.

Questions

ATT fiber box causing encumbrance to my property and is in my property easement, Need help Resolving issue!

I would to be contact to resolve my encumbrance issue to my property caused by ATT Fiber. I don’t have the service and it’s serves for the whole community. would like be compensated for the issues since it takes away my right to enjoy my property and caused damage to my vehicle. Located 1inch

Questions

AT&T law violation

AT&T techs were burying cable on my neighbors property and cut my Comcast internet coax. This is the 2nd instance. When I tried to get the damage notice number they hadn’t filed one with 811/ GA Public Services Commission. They just continued working and refused to file a damage notice and said

Questions

Most frustrating install ever. Wrong fiber buried and technician said that I will now have to pay to correct their install?!

New fiber in neighborhood, signed up to have it installed at my house. Fiber was ran and buried with a trencher but not terminated. Technician came out to terminate and said it was the wrong fiber, he ran a temp fiber and scheduled a return for someone to bury it. Someone came out and basically shov

Questions

NO INTERNET SERVICE

Two weekends in a row a technician was to come out and install internet service. No show and no call. When I reached out to customer service, I was told there is an issue, but it has been fixed and someone would be out to install but yet again nothing. What is the issue and I'm tried of getting the

Questions

Damaged water by fiberoptic installers

Fiberoptic installers hit my water line and I have been without water for 7 hours!!! Someone from the installation and complaint division needs to contact me!

Questions

If we bring in fiber from the street, and there are ~ 6-8 coax cables sticking out the side of our house, can we hook up all + WiFi?

I have a service call to bring in fiber from the street and hook it up to 6-8 coax cables that are sticking out the side of our garage wall (new construction). Those coax cables each go to a different room and all those rooms need their coax outlet to be functional, so can one fiber modem handle th

Questions

Fiber internet

Would anyone know if York sc is set up with fiber internet? I have been waiting for a week. My kids need internet to do their schoolwork. I have had several different scheduled dates?

Questions

Dangerous hole left open after fiber install

Subcontractors came through and installed fiber in our subdivision in Fairview TN. Our yard was left with large open holes not filled in and contractors haven't been back in a week.  We appear to be the only house they didn't complete the work at.  There hasn't been any communication that

Questions

Complete partial/started Fiber Bury process in yard

On Tuesday March 22 ATT came to bury the fiber in my yard.. The yard was trenched and then the installer had issues getting under the sidewalk. The installer left cones and said they would be back the next day to complete the process. On Thursday I saw the ATT truck collect the cones from my yard an

Questions

Fiber Modem to Unifi POE 8-port switch to 4 Unifi AP AC Pro WAPs

Does anyone have any insight into the possibility of going straight from an AT&T BGW320 to a Unifi 8-port POE switch that is connected to 4 Unifi AP AC Pro wireless access points? I can see the WAPs in the network, but they don't seem to be working. I am truly a novice at this. Thanks in

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.