Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (133)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
MR6500

Hi, I have the netgear nighthawk m6 pro (mr6500) & i experience okay download and other speeds with just wifi connection but when i try to do ethernet im getting like 25 mbps for download… how do i fix this, i thought that a direct connection with the ethernet cable would make my speeds faster.

Questions

Accepted Solution

I lost my SIM card

Hi, I just lost my SIM card while traveling abroad, and I wonder how fast can I get a new one? Can I get it on the same day I apply in the store?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Manual for Motorola Razr

I just received my Motorola Razr 2023 model XT2323-5. Where can I find the manual for this phone?

Questions

Flip phone model U102AA problem

The AT&T flip phone we purchased for my elderly mother used to work fine with our Metro PCS carrier. But now when calling out it immediately says call ended. She can receive calls though. I have had the carrier rep look at it but they could not fix the problem.

Questions

Liberación

E enviado mi solicitud de liberación 3 veces y las 3 se me han vencido ya que dicen que tengo que confirmar mediante un correo electrónico que nunca me envían

Questions

Cradle red charge light stays on

I just got a new AT&T landline cordless phone set (BL102-4). The handsets are fully charged but the red charge light is still on when the fully charged phone is sitting in the cradle. Does the light always stay on when the phone is in the cradle or should it go off when the phone is fully charge

Questions

Extremely slow phone

My phone is extremely slow and so frustrating. I have down the system updates and still seems to be slow. WHY....It was not like this in the beginning!

Questions

replacement esim

I lost my phone with my Esim and phone number, however I have applecare theft plus loss and got a new phone. Obviously the phone wasn't set up and I need at&t service. My dad is the authorized account holder and pays, but for the ESIM, would I be able to go into the store to get it onto this new

Questions

Calling teleport phone number is being patched

Hello, My name is Lacey G and I work with Idaho Department of Corrections. I am trying to Shelbie M to setup an interview and every time I do, the call is being answered by a business. I would like this sent to technical support, so they can fix the routing of calling to (Edited to remove personal

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Old Photos stored in my AT&T locker account before the service was discontinued.

I shot many photos of a trip to Alaska that are priceless to me and now that I am older I would like to have them.  When the AT&T photo locker service was discontinued, I did not respond fast enough apparently.  I have spoke to you guys before and the problem seems to be that the account is tied t

Questions

Closed

ATT tower not switching to red lights at night

We live a couple hundred yards from AT&T tower located at 3058 Old Murfreesboro Road, Arrington, TN (Latitude/Longitude: 35.855472/-86.648528), and it used to switch to red lights at night. Now, it stays in white strobes 24x7, which basically looks like someone is taking flash photos of our hou

Questions

I filled out a request to unlock my device but never got a confirmation email

Hello, I filled out a request to unlock my device and I never received a confirmation email. I cannot submit another request since it says I have already submitted a request. It is the same problem as https://forums.att.com/conversations/other-phones-devices/never-received-the-unlocking-email/633c7

Questions

Online ordering not working Beware!!!

Today I ordered a iPad pro on at@t website. I needed a tablet for work and preferred tablet was a iPad and service with at&t. Well my credit isn't the best so I had to pay a security deposit ,tax etc etc. Wasn't cheap. I didn't write my order number down so I called immediately. Lady on the pho

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.