Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
How to request AT&T internet in my neighborhood

How can I request at&t in my neighborhood? I live in a small city where my side of the city doesn't have AT&T and the other side does.  For now, I have COX Communications which (Edited per community guidelines) because it is highly overpriced for what you get. Neighbors and I are DYING for another g

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Just got my fiber installed Friday

Boy I just recently got fiber internet and it’s amazing I this feel like my ping is so much better compared cable but I was wondering is the ps5 speed test inaccurate sometimes because when I use the google web browser on my ps5 to search up a oakla speed test or in other words speed test.net my spe

Questions

Fiber Optic Installation

I had this installed earlier this week and didn't really follow installer around. They had to drill a hole in the wall to attach the wire from the outside. (A little background on me, I'm 74 have 2 bad knees and a bad back) I saw that he had some DAP with him and figured he just was ceiling around w

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can my huwaei router be unlocked ?

Model : netgear aircard 810s

Questions

Getting a port installed

I can't seem to get an answer when the port problem will be taken care of. Any help would be nice. I really do need the internet!

Questions

Install Fail

Spent 2 days and multiple hours on multiple phone calls just trying to upgrade my service to fiber. Took multiple calls just to get the right package and price info . Set an appointment time and date and the tech never showed up . Spent multiple hours on the phone and only explanation is a technical

Questions

AT&T Technician broke my connection during neighbors install

I'm really disappointed in At&T. I have worked from home since the Covid pandemic started. My internet went out while I was working on 7 April 2022. I immediately called AT&T to troubleshoot and scheduled a technician to come out and repair the issue on 9 April 2022.  I live in the

Questions

Fiber vs hybrid fiber query

I don't know if this site will be unbiased or not, but I will ask anyway. I have had AT&T Fiber in my houses for the last 5 or so years. It has had it's ups and downs (literally with the bandwidth and speeds). But, overall, I see no reason to quit it. The last couple of days or so, I have bee

Questions

Bury our Cable!

AT&T installed fiber to our home Dec 2021. The cable has still not been buried, and it's been over four months.  We've called the buried cable line five times in the last ten days, each time being told the case has been escalated. The last commitment was to have the cable buried by 4/4. &n

Questions

Professional installation

Yesterday I had my installation scheduled which was 4/7 & no one showed up so I called and chatted with every supervisor and all they could do is have me scheduled again the next day. Here it is 4/8 and I’m scheduled to have my internet installed. Ik it say me the duration time is 8am-10am and S

Questions

Every 48 hours my fiber service stops and restarts 5 minutes later.

Every 48 hours my service stops and restarts 5 minutes later. This happens at 10.11 every other day. When I am on a meeting this can be very

Questions

Curious about when service might be finally available, rural area

Hello, I live where AT&T is the only ISP here in my area. They ran fiber since August of last year; the digging phase, placing everything (peds + getting numbered, flowerpots, cabinets, and handholds / manholes) I have seen them splice the closures and put them back into the handholds. It’s been

Questions

Closed

This recently bought fiber online

I this bought fiber internet online about 10min ago and was wondering if once I buy the new service a AT&T representative would come to my house to connect me or if I have to do everything my self I’m going from 50mps dsl to 1gig fiber speeds and if there is something I can do to get a atnt rep

Questions

AT&T Fiber

AT&T is the absolute worse I have been tryn to get my internet services transferred for over 30 days not and they still have not been able to satisfy my request. They have been telling me it's an outside facility issue for over 30 days. They keep telling me they should be done by tomorrow, tomor

Questions

How to get dangerous AT&T fiber cable crossing the street to be buried

For well over six months, there has been an unburied, loose AT&T fiber cable crossing the street at Robin Song Ln and Wilkins Circle in Harvest, Alabama.   Kids are even using it to play jump rope, and because it crosses the street it is a serious hazard.  It could trip a person walking, on bike, et

Questions

Sloppy AT&T fiber installation

I Just had fiber installed yesterday and i don't know if it was the proper way to install it. It took about 2 hrs. The AT&T Tech had installed the fiber cable over the sidewalk and through my front yard over landscaping along the side of my house then through the backyard along the patio side to

Questions

underground wireless internet service

We are remodeling our home and need underground wireless internet service. Before the remodel began, we had overhead wireless internet and phone service. Who do we contact to make this happen? We are in CA.

Questions

Closed

What’s taking AT&T fiber so long to be available in my neighborhood

Why is the fiber internet plans not available online yet if the guy from AT&T told me they would be done by last Wednesday I still don’t see any notice in the mail or any notice on my door and if also been checking online to see if anything came up but nothing I don’t know if the atnt site is up

Questions

ATT fiber coming to my area?

So a about a month ago they were laying lines in my neighborhood and when we asked the workers they said it was for ATT and they assumed it was internet lines for fiber. Wondering when or if this service will be available for my address??  Belton, MO 64012. Thanks for any help. 

Questions

Ruined my yard !!!

My new house had a beautiful front yard until AT&T destroyed it by placing a fiber optic box in my front yard! At first they just dropped it in leaving a 3 ft hole ! And I mean huge box ! I called said someone is going to get hurt so they came out and lifted box but destroyed my yard and didn’t

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.