Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (331)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Date they are installing fiber optic cable in my neighborhood

I came home to find that the utilities were marked in our neighborhood and that the utilities for me and my neighbor were marked between our houses. One of my neighbors said that she found out that AT&T will be laying fiber optic cable and it runs between our houses. I need to find out when t

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Can AT&T place wires on my property without permission?

I just got home and saw orange lines in my backyard. We talked to a person in a truck who said he had drawn them for AT&T fiber optics to be placed on Monday.  We don't use AT&T anymore.  We have numerous other wires in the backyard for outdoor lights that are not marked.  We

Questions

Wire buried

I had fiber internet installed. 10 or so days later they buried the wire and it broke a wire for our invisible fence. I need to file a claim to pay Invisble Fence come out to repair our alarm fence for our dog.

Questions

ATT destroy my yard, trash, mud, wires, firetrucks

Contractors came to dig the fiber optic line, busted water pipe, left beverage trash, mud all over our sidealks and heaps of mud on what use to to be my yard, its a huge mess, they moved pavers and did not return them, and have left the yard a mess. Caused the fire department to come when they cut m

Questions

Pre-installed AT&T Fiber in Apartment

I just moved into my apartment with pre-installed AT&T fiber, and the AT&T website doesn’t let me activate my internet service because it keeps saying I’m answering my security questions wrong, when I have not. I need help! I have called three times to AT&T in the ast two days, and none

Questions

New fiber installation in home

AT&T is running new fiber lines in my neighborhood, right through my front yard, and I have a question about the installation. What connections do they need at the outside wall of the house? When I built my house I installed a box on side of the house with 2x coaxial cable and 2x insolated cat6

Questions

Fiber installation problem

Water pipe on lawn was broken after installation resulting in a fountain of water leaking when watering is on. Called AT&T and couldn’t find someone to help with repair.

Questions

New Apartment self install fiber. Broadband light is red cant connect to app.

As the title says I just moved into this apartment a few weeks ago and tried setting up the internet today. ONT has green power and PON lights, and yellow data light. The router has a green power light and a blinking red broadband light.The app just says 12 minutes remaining for a while and then thr

Questions

Fiber self install issues

I am extremely frustrated and close to giving up . After numerous attempts at setting up my AT&T fiber internet kit I still have had no success. My main issue right now being every time I open the smart home app and try to scan the QR code on the device or try to type in the serial number I get

Questions

Fiber Self Install

Hello! I recently moved into a new apartment and was told everything was set up for att internet so I ordered the self install kit. I attached pictures but all I have is this plug that says broadband, and the green fiber cord from the kit does not fit? I’m not sure if I need a different set up?

Questions

Requesting Fiber

Hello, I'm the President of our Neighboorhood HOA. I was wondering who we contact locally to get a bid to price out bringing AT&T Fiber to our neighborhood? The neighborhood down the street from us has AT&T Fiber so I know it would be possible. We currently only have Spectrum as an option an

Questions

Estimated date came and passed and still nothing to show

August 12th came and went with no word from AT&T. Called support today and was told that I will not hear back from them now until August 26. I'm extremely frustrated that I can't get any real information and customer support is all that I can get ahold of. I took 2 vacation days (an equivalent o

Questions

Constant No Show for Fiber Internet Install

After 3 no shows for fiber install, I started fresh and created a new account. Got all the texts etc about my upcoming appointment.  And surprise - NO SHOW.   The only difference is that if I went to MyATT app it did say the tech was running late and probably wouldn't be there before

Questions

Accepted Solution

connect fax to gateway

Since my fiber installation, my Brother printer/fax (MFC-L2717DW) isn't found on the network. The installer didn't leave the box (which apparently should have a special phone line) or any instructions. 1: Do I need the special line cord; 2. If so, how can I get one (and the instruction booklet); 3.

Questions

Cable Install

ATT installed fiber cable and a big box near my driveway.  The workers left red dirt all around the area which was grassed and now it is red mud. I thought they would come back and clean up as they did in other areas, but they did not.   

Questions

The AT&T box in my yard

The lid was not screwed down on the new box and destroyed my lawnmower. I have pictures.

Questions

3 weeks with no service

I requested a transfer of service. I had a tech come out and he told me he could not complete the service. There was a problem with the box. Its been 3 weeks I have been WITHOUT service. I can't get an answer on when I will get internet again. I have to use the data plan on my phone to be able to wo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Cat6 drops for fiber

I am having fiber installed Tuesday. I do not currently have any Ethernet cable wired in my house. Will the install tech run a new drop? If so can I get multiple jacks installed and if so how much additional is the cast. I assume it depends on the run length but an estimate for 2 addition runs of a

Questions

Att home manager app

Can't sign into the setup app(att smart home app).

Questions

Accepted Solution

Can one address have Spectrum internet and ATT internet?

In the household i have roommates, there's already spectrum internet. I was wondering if we can also get ATT internet Fiber under the same address, would that be allowed or not possible?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.