Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (104)

Most Recent
The set top box does not match the account settings

Help. Trying to connect a new wireless cable box and I keep receiving the error ‘the set top box does not match the account settings’. Any way to fix this? I’ve been on hold with AT&T for a half hour now…

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Amplifi Alien cause Uverse TV to freeze up

Just like the title says.... for some reason whenever I put my Amplifi Alien in the mix it causes my Uverse TV to freeze up. I had this problem two months ago and disconnected the Alien and thought maybe since some time had passed and a new firmware update had came out it may have fixed the problem

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

AT&T TV App updated?

I've been using the side-loaded, modified Fire Stick.apk, but the programme suddenly refuses to open and says it needs to be updated. There are no newer.apks available than the one I already have (v4.0.23.35620 from November 2021). Does anyone know where I can find a more recent version or how to av

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Broken and Cracked box on property

I have a broken and cracked Signature Series Telecommunications box on my property. Who do I get in touch with to have it replaced, it is an eyesore. LINDA  [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information] DANVERS, MA

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.