Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (274)

Most Recent
Switching straight talk from Verizon to AT&T

I gave my boyfriend my old at&t unlocked galaxy s9. He has straight talk and his old phone was on the tracphone network and when he put the sim card in my old phone it automatically switched to Verizon. He phone started having problems because as everyone knows Verizon (Edited per community guidelin

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Trying to switch

I have a cricket phone with a cricket Sims card. Trying to switch that phone to AT&t with a prepaid card do I have to have a SIMs card for AT&t to be able to do it?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to delete unused apps that is for another carrier.

I just transferred my service from T-Mobile/Metro to Att, I have a new phone so I used the mobile switch app to transfer my stuff off my old phone to my new phone such as pics,contacts etc. Well now I have several T-Mobile and Metro apps on my new att phone which obviously I can't use now but I can'

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

ATT Store lost my trade in phone, never received my 800 Credit

In November 2022 I dropped off my trade in phone after getting an new iPhone 13, and I was owed 800 credit. Phone is now lost and I have never received my credit.  I have opened cases, called, visited store multiple times.  I am ready to take all my lines and move to Verizon.   

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Pin Code Management AT&T Turbo Hotspot 2 (Prepaid)

I forgot the pin code for my Turbo hotspot, is there a way to reset it because there are only 3 pin code attempts given? I know it's recommended to keep the pin code disabled but I'm wondering if I can add an extra layer of security since the display automatically shows my ssid and password on the h

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

3G

Since the 3G was phased out, neither my wireless U-Verse cable boxes nor my upgraded wireless phone router have worked. The TVs appear to receive the signal but freeze after a few seconds.  My phone gets a dial tone but when I try to make a connection instead of ringing it goes to a busy signa

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlocked Google 6 Pro suddenly cannot make calls but does receive them and data works

On July 1, my new Google 6 Pro which from March of this year until June 30 worked just fine suddenly is unable to make outgoing calls. It can receive calls and the data part works fine.  I tried to reset the network, which did not work, and then I performed a factory reset.  That also did

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Horrible Cell Service in my Neighborhood

I have horrible cell service in my home. I usually have only 1 bar and have to use Wi-Fi calling (still only 1 bar)  I have called Tech Support for the past month with no resolution.  Apparently they are doing maintenance on a tower which has made the problem exponentially worse.  Dr

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

cellular for nighthawk m5 pro hotspot is now abhorrent speeds for no reason

ok so i purchased a netgear nighthawk m5 pro like 2 months ago and i would get speeds of 3-10MB/s now for the past few days ive been getting speeds of 2-4mb/s (megabits not megabytes).

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

wireless home phone device issues

the wireless device used for operating our home phones no longer receives a signal from AT&T after working fine for months. I have powered the device on and off but still not bars indicating a signal.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Is humanity lost?

Approximately a month ago my mom's Cingular Flip IV stopped working. It would not get a signal regardless of what I tried. She has been on the Lifeline plan for quite some time since is eligible since she is elderly, disabled, fixed income and a minority as she is Native American. The Cingular Flip

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

How to unlock bootloader

I want to unlock bootloader of samsung galaxy s3, version ANDROID 4.4.2

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Tendered to Returns

Please help. I signed up for ATT and ordered 2 phones. Decided we wanted different phones and returned using Pitney Bowles/Newgistics return label supplied by ATT.   I RETURNED WITHIN ONE WEEK AFTER RECEIVING.  Items are sitting in a nearby city for 5 days.  I will be char

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Pitney Bowes Lost Our Phone Return, AT&T Customer Service Sends Us in Circles and Ignores Us

We sent a phone back for credit in November 2021, seven months ago. It was sent in AT&T pre-paid packaging and all instructions were followed. In April 2022, an AT&T supervisor/manager on chat saw the phone was lost and told us "not to worry" and he would open a case with all the details

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Issues Unlocking AT&T Cingular Flip IV

Have had this prepaid account for a few years. As part of the 3G phase out they sent a brand new AT&T Cingular Flip IV phone last December. It is eligible for unlocking (over 6 months have passed), and they have confirmed it is eligible when I called them. However, the device unlock site won't

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro

I just recently purchased a brand new Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro, and I cannot connect anything to its hotspot other than my phone, I have tried multiple different devices from laptops to gaming consoles and nothing seems to work. The network name appears on other devices when scanning for wireless ne

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Alcatel Smartflip

I cannot get voicemail on my alcatel smartflip. When I follow the instructions the phone tells me to enter the mailbox number specified by your system manager. What does this mean?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Upgrading a phone on a business account

Trying to do a phone upgrade and keep getting an error message "Uh oh something is not right - please call us at xxxxxxxxxx) when I try and select the phone I want. Well I don't want to call them because honestly it is so time consuming to deal with them and usually they move me around to AT LEAST

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Home phone service with ATT wireless internet

I installed the ATT wireless device in February and connected it with my home phone. A few days ago I lost the wifi signal and do not have phone service. The unit is on with 4 lights. I called ATT 2 days ago and they had no solution! They sent it up to higher tech and I am still waiting for a soluti

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Google Pixel 6 (model: GR1YH) need to verify that this phone will work on ATT wireless network. Thanks!!!

This Google Pixel 6 model GR1YH is an international unlocked phone. Will this smart phone work on ATT wireless network???

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.