Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (136)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Sim unlock request

I am not a previous AT&T customer so when I put the IMEI in it keeps saying “We’re sorry about this, but it looks like we’re having technical issues. Please give us a few minutes to sort it out, and then try again”

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

SIM network unlock pin

I bought a renewed Motorola Moto g stylus 5G 2022 through Amazon claiming to be unlocked, have spent two days with straight talk, a&t local store and online trying to get this supposedly unlocked phone to unlock.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Threats from text

My family has been receiving life threatening text from a spoofing app. We are pretty curtain that we have the persons real number that is through at&t. Is there anything that can be done to confirm that?

Questions

Unlock status approved , no code sent

My unlock request has been approved as of 1/30 @ 5:28pm but the PUK has not been provided. This would be the 2nd request submitted. This is for a Samsung Galaxy phone.

Questions

Terrible service

I was on the phone for over 2 hours just to get my netgear (which I have only had a couple months) warranty and for them to send me a new one. I was transferred more than 3 times and the pin I was using the entire time they had me change half way through. I am disgusted and had to pay $15 for priori

Questions

Error code when logging in

I'm trying to purchase a Hotspot plan for my car. I can log into my account just fine but when I click purchase and it makes me sign in again, it tells me my username and password don't match. I've tried clearing cache and everything. I don't know what to do

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock request not working for my Pixel 7a

I have submitted the request to unlock my phone three times but no luck. I get an email saying it is approved it does not contain a code/instructions. I do not get the notification on my phone saying it is unlocked. It keeps telling I have to contact AT&T to submit the unlock request.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock phone

My Dad purchased a phone through AT&T. He paid the phone off and canceled the account in 2021. He has given the phone to me and a request was submitted to AT&T to unlock the phone. We are being told the unlock request is denied because its not an AT&T phone. Now what?!? I have an AT&

Questions

Issue accessing cellular network

Cannot make calls, send texts, or access the network from my cellular device. Same issue for my wife(I have a note 10+ and she has an iPhone), both are up to date and I have attempt to rest the network. I have also shut my phone down and powered it back on, nothing seems to fix this issues which le

Questions

ATT Tower flashing bright white all night

The ATT tower near 7600 Lafayette Rd. Indianapolis IN 46278 is flashing bright white all night long instead of red. It is irritating to the neighborhood nearby. Please service this tower to fix the issue.

Questions

Unlock an old phone (LG M-150)

I have an old LG Pheonix-3 M-150 that used to be on an AT&T account (I have had at least 3 identical phones and 4 AT&T cell phone accounts.) So, I'm not sure which account this phone used to be on. Regardless, it been sitting collecting dust and hasn't been used on a carrier for a few years

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

damaged phone

damaged phone sent to warehouse, need it returned to me, tracking number : 926 769 010 079 631 426 454 9

Questions

Cellular Data and offline connection

I am unable to open my apps off of Wi-Fi but I can still text and call. I can only open apps on Wi-Fi and I don't know how to fix this issue. I have checked and my phone is updated. I cleared storage, restarted, and powered down my phone but the problem still stays.

Questions

After a month a did receive an unlock request approved for my Surface Duo but no unlock code in the confirmation email

unlock request approved but no unlock code in the confirmation email received below details to unlock my phone , but there is no  unlock code ?  it's a Surface Duo  fully paid 

Questions

New At&t turbo hotspot 2 password incorrect

I just got a new turbo hotspot 2. But when I tried to connect the password keeps sagging Incorrect. I'm using the last 8 od the IMEI number which is the same in the box and device, but it didn't work. Help?

Questions

Incorrect Lost/Stolen Flag on IMEI

You send my old trade in phone back, but put a lost/stolen tag on the IMEI so I cannot sell it. It has never been lost or stolen, remove this designation, now.

Questions

Unlock code

Have a nighthawk m1 from att given to me by my grandmother and need it unlocked

Questions

Accepted Solution

We can’t unlock this device until the former owner removes it from their AT&T account.

Hi, I have purchased a used ifwa-40 and all unlock requests have failed due to the device being listed as still on the previous owner's account. Request number: (Edited as per community guidelines) Hi Hector, We can’t unlock this device until the former owner removes it from their AT&T acc

Questions

MR6500

Hi, I have the netgear nighthawk m6 pro (mr6500) & i experience okay download and other speeds with just wifi connection but when i try to do ethernet im getting like 25 mbps for download… how do i fix this, i thought that a direct connection with the ethernet cable would make my speeds faster.

Questions

Accepted Solution

I lost my SIM card

Hi, I just lost my SIM card while traveling abroad, and I wonder how fast can I get a new one? Can I get it on the same day I apply in the store?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.