Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (331)

Most Recent
"Smart Home App" Never Shows Device Setup

I had AT&T Fiber installed this morning. Professional installer set it up, then told me to download the Smart Home Manager app and follow the instructions. Downloaded the app, and signed in.  However, I don't see the step-by-step setup instructions - instead it tells me "We can't reach

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Installing Fiber to 1st Floor

I have had broadband internet with Spectrum since moving into our home. This was installed to make use of the router and modem on our second story in the bonus room where our desktop was setup to allow a wired internet connection there and our coverage needs were greater on the second floor. I am lo

Questions

Accepted Solution

Self Install - Missing service box?

Assuming there should be a service box mounted here.

Questions

Connecting araknis router

We just purchased a house that had an existing network with an araknis router. Previous owner had same att internet setup so our setup should be seemless. However, when I plug our att BGW210 into our araknis router, it is not working. I can’t get an internet signal through the araknis router. Is the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Entry Into House Location - Cypress CA

Hi all, Looking to get ATT 1 gig internet. I am remodeling a section of the house and building a network closet so I want to run conduit to it for the fiber. Anyone have an idea if the run is from front or back of house? I do not see any green boxes on anyone front lawns so I think its coming from

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

UniFi Dream Machine SE

The ATT modem cannot be placed in the bridge mode. Does anyone know how to connect UDM SE to ATT Fiber modem?

Questions

Closed

Broken sewer

At and t subcontractors broke my sewer pipe more than a year ago since then I been talking with a lady in the nationwide insurance the broken sewer cause damages in my floor inside the house because my bathrooms overflow , the plumber came and told me that wasn’t the sewer but roots I wasn’t convinc

Questions

Install for fiber move still not complete after 30 days.

Planning for a move. Contacted AT&T to transfer my fiber internet ( yes verified through their list that my new residence was fiber available).  Was then told I had to stop old account and start new one.  Not happy but did it anyway.  Install date comes ( keep in mind this is new

Questions

Liability Claims Process - What is next?!

I recently ordered Fiber and in order to install, the fiber had to be brought into my house. Should have been a simple process, right? Clearly not if I'm on the forums now. Unfortunately, the sprinkler line was damaged during the dig to bring the fiber into my yard and into the house. I found th

Questions

BGW320-500 drops the internet speed from 2 Gbps to 700 Mbps

Hi, I just installed ATT Fiber 2Gbps. All good! At the gateway, I'm getting speeds of 2GBPS both upload and download. However, when I check speed on my device (on my cell), standing right next to the router, I get speeds of only 650-700MBPS. Any idea why speed is dropping by more than 50%?

Questions

Issues with AT&T Internet & Uverse for Years

AT&T has been essentially taking my payments without providing anything close to consistent service for years. Apartment I moved from 4 years ago had a mislabeled panel, so although I pay early - they disconnected my service roughly every other month. Each tech that reconnected me (8-10) days la

Questions

new development (Cleveland TX)

Need a quote for the install of new phone and internet lines for a new ~100 home development in Cleveland TX

Questions

Accepted Solution

Missing Service Box

I just received the self install kit for fiber 1000 unfortunately I cannot find a service box anywhere in my house where do I go to schedule an install?

Questions

Complaint

Where do you go to complain about a Technician and their supervisor?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fibre Installation Timeline

Fibre cables were buried along our street in Rockwall/Heath Texas, in the Buffalo Creek neighborhood. This happened a couple of months ago.  I'm looking for any update on when this could potentially be available for service to be turned on in our neighborhood.  Any updates are appreciated

Questions

AT&T Internet Availability

Hello, Our neighborhood currently has no internet options available, other than wifi hotpsots.  Most of us work from home or have kids in school who need internet.  We are willing to pay for service - we have received quotes from Comcast to run a line but would prefer AT&T.  I

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Att fiber optic install is terrible

This Superior company doing install in my yard have killed my pine tree, knocked out our street light , Flooded our yard , cut our sprinkler lines and control box! Who do we contact to fix it?

Questions

Home phone no longer rings after fiber upgrade

After fiber upgrade of our ATT service, there is no longer any home phone response, either from the display or the ringer. The sole notification of in-coming phone calls comes from U-verse through the TV. There is a dial tone, and we can answer the phone provided we notice the visual U-verse notific

Questions

Gateway light blinking green and smart home manager app stuck on gray activation button

See title. Tried restarting app and modem. And uninstalling / reinstalling app. Checked connections. Need help. Can I setup with the smart home manager app?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How can I confirm when my wire will be buried?

I had service connected on July 21, 2022. After some apparent confusion regarding which terminal my house was supposed to be connected to, I was finally told that my wire would be buried today, August 20. It's afternoon now and, near as I can tell, no one has shown up to bury the wire. Being Saturda

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.