Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
Install issues

Just had a house built in a new subdivision all the neighbors are hooked up but they keep telling me it is an outside issue.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Question

Can i get more info on what ATT is doing on fiber installs in my area then just the customer service “wait it out” response? I would like to know because we desperately need faster speeds than 50mbps.

Questions

Clearing of Tree Branches and Brush from House following Fiber Optic install

Hello, I live on Genessee Ave in Royal Oak Michigan. Last month ATT was out clearing trees and brush for the installation of fiber optic cables. The left over tree and brush debris was left in a pile on my yard and was not removed from my property at that time because it was too wet. I was told some

Questions

Underground fiber being run in my neighborhood

I'm starting to get paranoid over here. There were crews out here running fiber underground in my neighborhood.  They broke a water line about halfway down my street and I could see they ran this black looking cable on a spool up to that point.  They recently came back and now the orange

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

can the fiber optic cable be shortened at the box before burial?

The cable left to bury is too long for how we want it to cross our yard

Questions

Trees cut down during fiber optic cable installation

On Dec 2 or 3 a crew added fiber optic cable to the AT&T lines, cutting down trees and leaving them in my alley. They are young trees but not saplings and now I can't mow or maintain my alley. Does anyone who I can contact about getting them removed?

Questions

Fiber high ping

Is their anyway to fix high ping I got a 1gig connection and was wondering what I can do to fix my high ping

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I delete a post

Want to delet post

Questions

Connect to Gateway

Connect my DirecTV and internet streaming

Questions

Closed

Fiber line broke inside connector-Where can I find a replacement?

AT&T isn't able to get me a service appointment when I'm available, so I'm taking matters into my own hands. I've circled the exact part I'm after. My fiber cable broke off inside the original and I cannot get it out or get the fiber to fit back in. I purchased a visual fault detector and some q

Questions

at&t installing fiber and now no wifi

When do I get my wifi connection back? I am a full time student and I have new work to do online every day. I need Internet but I have received no support from calling AT&T.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Property Damage while installing Fiber Optics

I live at [EDITED} New Albany Ohio 43054. I am not a direct Tv or ATT costumer. However, during a fiber optics install, Harris Hevener  Excavation not only damaged multiple places in my lawn (backfilling holes with gravel) they also damaged a French drain from my backyard to a nearby creek. &n

Questions

Water in backyard

ATT just recently came into my neighborhood and installed the basis for what will be ATT fiber. Crews were nice, did all the right things. All property repaired. They have since moved on from Wichita to somewhere else. A very nice Romanian gentlemen was the crew leader. However, yesterday I noticed

Questions

Just moved from 5 Mbps DSL to Gig Fiber.

Just bought a new house. Fiber ready to go as soon as we moved in. All I had to do was connect the BGW210 they sent to the fiber box. In my ATT app speed test it constantly shows my speed to the box is 900 Mbps plus. No matter what device or where in the house, none of my devices are registering ev

Questions

Closed

my HP laptop keeps disconnecting from my New Fiber WIFI

Very strange , Only one Laptop seems to suffer this WIFI disconnect After Fiber Installations. Facts: This Laptop is New and in great Shape. This Laptop was working Excellent with no Wifi Disconnect for the Past 9 Months , until this Past week when we upgraded to Fiber. I did all Basic 101 Troub

Questions

Dirt Removal

AT&T is installing fiber in my neighborhood. They dug a hole for a box and left a huge pile of dirt in my yard.  I don't want to file a claim because I'm not trying to recover any money for damages.  I just want to get the pile of dirt removed.  I was transferred 10 different tim

Questions

Questions regarding relocating ONT

First – I've been in Data Processing full time since 1973. I know, it is now known as Information Technology but old habits die hard and it was Data Processing when I started and I prefer that to any of the ones that have come down the pike, such a IMS, MIS, EDP, etc. Among other things, I've made u

Questions

How do I enable my router to connect to the AT&T modem

I got a 1gig fine line and was hoping I could connect my xr1000 router since it has features on their that could lower my ping sadly I don’t know the steps to enable my router to connect to the modem can someone tell me the steps

Questions

Fiber Optic Cable Junction Box DAMMAGE

The Fiber Optic Cable Junction Box that comes in from underground and delivers internet to the house was run over by a trash truck and is broken beyond repair. I have requested 7 times in writing and 3 times by phone that a technician come out and repair the damaged Plastic Junction Tower. It has be

Questions

my HP laptop keeps disconnecting from my New Fiber WIFI

Hi , After installing my New Fiber service , i have notice a consistent issue with my HP Laptop keeps disconnecting for a second and connecting back... This is consistent problem and annoying as it impacts reliability ? Any suggestions ??

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.