Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent
Can't Connect to file server on home network

I have AT&T 1k fiber service to my home and a block of static IPs. I have a file server on the home network that I can reliably access from outside with the exception of my work. At the office, internet service is provided by Comcast. If I setup a hotspot, I am able to connect to my home network

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to Raise a claim for damage to my lawn and services

I dont have At&t as Internet service provider. (I do have wireless with yall). Past week contractors from ATT&T started digging my lawn as they wanted to provide internet to my neighbors across the street. There is a damage to the lawn and sprinkler is leaking. Where do I raise a clai

Questions

Fiber Installation Damage

I manage an HOA and they are installing Fiber. They are causing damage to quite a few yards in our community. what can we do?

Questions

How do I get a survey/ evaluation of fiber/ 5G services?

My family and I moved to a new neighborhood in Diana, TX in November of 2017. Once we moved In we found out that our neighborhood only has access to satellite internet options. Since then I have been trying adamantly to get ETEX (the main internet provider in my area) to provide services and was inf

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Need internet access in my area

My family and I recently moved to a new house in Fisherville Ky. We cannot get internet here whatsoever, but we’re 3 miles from an at&t store and two houses down our neighbor has Fiber. The neighbor behind us and right next to us both said they need and would pay for his speed connection. Is the

Questions

My yard tore up when burying fiber line. I still have exposed fiber line afterwards. Horrible job.

My yard was recently aerated for the season. Fiber line was cut. Previous line was not buried deep enough. When ATT came out to bury new line they significantly tore up my lawn. If that wasn't bad enough they left expose fiber line which eventually will be cut again. Horrible job. ATT could save the

Questions

Watchguard Model T30-W with new AT&T Fiber Modem

Currently using a DSL from Charter/Spectrum. Have had AT&T Fiber router/modem installed, but when I connect our network firewall to the AT&T router/modem, we cannot connect to the internet. When I connect a laptop directly to the AT&T box, it works great so I'm thinking there must be som

Questions

Laying Fiber in my neighborhood

The gas lines have been marked with flags and yellow markings all over my neighborhood for 3 weeks now, but no sign of AT&T. When will my neighborhood be worked on?  We are Standard View in Johns Creek.  Thank you. Cathy

Questions

How does the Fiber set up in the house work? I need specifics

I am getting fiber next month and I have a townhouse 2 story. The white box on the first floor in the closet and it is where the tech will run the wire.   But where does the gateway or box/modem go?    I need to understand how and where the wires will go and if I can put the mod

Questions

Neighborhood Fiber Optic Cable Install Yard Damage

There was a team installing fiber optic cable for AT&T in our neighborhood in the past few weeks. When they completed digging in my yard, the restoration looks terrible and I now have 3 leaks in the sprinkler system where they were digging. How can I get the yard and sprinkler system repaired?

Questions

Requesting fiber for my street (fiber less than 100 feet away)

We have been trying to get AT&T Fiber for a long time. The service is not on our street but it was brought into a neighborhood less than 100 feet away. It is currently in a large neighborhood less than .1 miles away. How can I request for a connection? I created a ticket and submitted a request

Questions

Destroyed grass at home

Last week AT & T installed fiber wire for my next door neighbor and destroyed my grass installing it. They replaced his grass they dug up but not mine. 

Questions

After installation, the fiber connection failed

My fiber connection failed fter installation today. Rebooting does or help.

Questions

Home internet not available

I need to get home internet set up and att keeps telling me it's not available in my area, even though at least 4 of my neighbors have it. In fact, every single internet provider I have called says that, and my next door neighbor has tmobile and the people across and down the street have comcast. Wh

Questions

Enable IPsec traffic

We have BGW320-505 modem and want to enable it to pass IPsec traffic to/from. I'm not sure how to do that. We also want to connect multiple devices on the modem via an unmanaged switch (umanaged switch has a few devices connected to it and that is connected to the modem). How do we "open" the ATT BG

Questions

To Get started with the internet

Intrusions to setup internet

Questions

Slack after line replacement

A 3rd party contractor is upgrading lines in our neighborhood to fiber optic. They left so much slack in the line to our house that I can hold the line while standing in my backyard.  This is unsafe and needs to be corrected ASAP

Questions

Run away from at&t as fast as u can

I have had nothing but headache after headache with this horrible company. I would rather spend more money elsewhere.

Questions

Can I pay to have fiber run to my home

Please do not give the canned response about checking the map. AT&T Fiber is all around my property's perimeter (neighborhoods and offices adjoin my property line)  but my house sits in the middle of my 20 acres.  Does AT&T offer a custom service for me to pay them to run the fibe

Questions

horrible installation on my fiber internet

a young technician came and ran cable down the middle of my backyard taking the shortest path possible to then proceed and drill a hole in a location I do not and will never put any device through my back wall ghetto as heck. I am wondering if I should even use ATT at this point I had loads of troub

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.