Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (111)

Most Recent

Closed

50mbps AT&T Internet speed question

So I currently have 50mbps non fiber internet through AT&T and I’ve noticed that when I run a speed test it pins at 51mbps but seems like it could be faster it’s just being throttled to 50mbps. Anyone know of a way to make my speeds faster than they are now? Through equipment or maybe some te

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet Outage in our area

Boiling Springs Sc area outage?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Unlimited 5G fixed wireless internet?

Does AT&T offer an unlimited fixed wireless 5G data internet plan? I have the current 4G service which offers 70GB/month for $70 here in KY. This does not allow me to stream video and I regularly have to pay additional bandwidth charges which are expensive. TMobile just came out with an unlimi

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Recarga de $100 y ya no tengo saldo

Hola, hice una recarga de $100 el 15/09/21 que en teoría debería durar 14 días y ayer cuando quise hacer llamada decía "no cuentas con saldo suficiente..."

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet outage for more than 24 hours

We have been without internet for over 24 hours. When i call I get a recording that says there is am outage. This is ridiculas! I work from home and need the internet. It just tells me it is fixed within a few hours. How long is it going to be? Can't someone tell me? I think I will be cancelling my

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

wifi for ho0me

I have the ATT266 wifi and it just doesnt do the job. Half the time it doesnt work due to the phone lines in my area being patched together so much. Is there another wifi I could use that would be stronger. I have been told the fiber will not work in my area.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Why is internet 18 the only plan available at my address?

Why is 18 Mbps the only plan available at my address? That is absurdly slow, especially for an apartment in the middle of a major city like Houston. Is there a way to have higher speeds available? 18 Mbps is literally nothing, seriously.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Is there internet service for low income families?

Another company I know offers a super discount for families with children in school who receive free or reduces lunches. The discount applies of the cost of monthly internet service. Does AT&T offer anything like this and if so, how do you apply?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Wifi Devices

It seems we have too many devices connecting to our network. Is there any way we can boost our device count?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Bonded Pair

I'm wondering how I can get ATT to install a bonded line to my house. My neighbors that are running off the same access point lives further away and they have a bonded pair and decent service. ATT has refused to do this and they don't have a good explination as to why my neighbors have the service a

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Criminally low Internet Speeds

I have a 24Mbs plan from ATT running speed tests varies from 2Mbs to 5Mbs with all the devices connected but one turned off. We switched to DirecTV Stream from Uverse and now you know when the internet is going out as the TV picture starts pixelating. Trying to get ahold of AT&T is a waste not enoug

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

I can’t connect my internet to my new Direct TV service.

Just got Direct TV yesterday. Hate it so far. Spent hours on the phone trying to get my WiFi network connected. Service worker won’t be out until next week. Any ideas?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Sim card with internet

Hello, I’m international and i already have a new sim card with internet but i have to renew. How can i do that in online? And how much it cost? Yours sincerely 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

easement release for new contruction

we have a property in Jupiter Fl. We have a email address for Cassandra [EDITED] Delray Beach, Fl 33483. email [EDITED]. no reply. Please help with a contact as we have received all the other utilities. [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

discount expiring

i have an alert saying that my buddle is going expire. more information please

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

ATT/D Clear

My lawn on the side of my house was painted and a flag with ATT/D clear was stuck on the side of my house. What does this mean?  Is ATT coming to the my block.  We do not have internet service now and would love it.  We have ATT as our phone service and use a ATT hot spot router for

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

How to use AT&T internet services in Guangzhou, CHina

Due to NDAA 899, our US companies/universities cannot use Chinese Telecommunication. Can AT&T be used in Guangzhou, China? If yes, how?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How much is the total bill for fastest internet and phone with fees,taxes?

We're shopping for internet-phone bundle. I can't get any info on the AT&T website on the exact cost including fees, taxes so I thought I'd ask here what the monthly bill has been. Thanks.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Static IPV4 Address block

Hi,   I am interested in Static IPv4 addresses of your company, the mainly purpose or usage of these IPs is to build VPN/Proxy servers targeting to certain sites. I would like to announce these IPs to a datacenter, is that possible that you would do a standard cross connect based on LOA I hav

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Internet

I live 1470 N Austin Road, Janesville. Is AT&T internet available to me ??

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.