Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (112)

Most Recent
DVR shows recorded after 8/28/22 all show "no info available".

Apparently after 8/28/2022 all the shows that recorded show no info available. I'm not sure what happened on that date, but I would like to know if there's a way to fix that. I have restarted both receivers. I did not reboot the gateway, as that takes a long time, so unless that is definitely the fi

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Att uverse is a scam

Loyal customer for 10+ years. Cancel my account for financial reasons and sent back equipment immediately. Three months later my account is in collections due to non returned equipment. I've got my ups receipt with the reference number but AT&T refuses to listen. I will forever tell people what

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse Receiver won't work

I recently switched Internet service to Verizon. However I kept AT&T U-verse. Receiver won’t work. I’ve tried holding power button for 10 seconds, but that doesn’t help. What can I do?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New TV receiver box getting account unavailable message

Just got a new tv receiver box and keep getting account unavailable message. Reset several times and same result

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Having trouble setting up Uverse cable

I live in an att supported apartment complex. We have at&t cable and wifi. Our wifi works great! We have been having trouble with the cable tv though. I have tried pairing the Ven501 with our receiver and the closest I've gotten is a white gear on the screen, which always turns into a red X. I h

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Caller ID on Uverse TV

How do you get the caller ID to display on a Uverse TV

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

One out of 3 tvs now won’t connect to uverse

I’ve rebooted receiver and gateway and bought new HDMI cable and still it says Uverse is not available

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

DVR function for UVERSE since conversion to local AT&T fiber

I allowed AT&T to install fiber to my house at the end of July. They kept knocking and asking and since I have been with At&T so long, I said okay.  I want to keep the Uverse however and was told no problem. The young mand installed and could not get the existing combo utility/DVR fuc

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse Equipment Return

Hello, I cancelled my U-verse tv service and was told I have 21 days to return the equipment. I have the DVR receiver and one additional receiver along with the power chords. I can not find one of the remotes, I only have one. Will I be charged for the missing remote?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

The set top box does not match the account settings

Help. Trying to connect a new wireless cable box and I keep receiving the error ‘the set top box does not match the account settings’. Any way to fix this? I’ve been on hold with AT&T for a half hour now…

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Amplifi Alien cause Uverse TV to freeze up

Just like the title says.... for some reason whenever I put my Amplifi Alien in the mix it causes my Uverse TV to freeze up. I had this problem two months ago and disconnected the Alien and thought maybe since some time had passed and a new firmware update had came out it may have fixed the problem

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

AT&T TV App updated?

I've been using the side-loaded, modified Fire Stick.apk, but the programme suddenly refuses to open and says it needs to be updated. There are no newer.apks available than the one I already have (v4.0.23.35620 from November 2021). Does anyone know where I can find a more recent version or how to av

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Broken and Cracked box on property

I have a broken and cracked Signature Series Telecommunications box on my property. Who do I get in touch with to have it replaced, it is an eyesore. LINDA  [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information] DANVERS, MA

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

silver remote

I had to replace my silver remote but after programming the replacement, when powering up devices, the remote doesn't cycle from ATT-TV-DVD anymore, just ATT-TV. I have to manually push DVD button, push power the back to ATT. The original remote cycled through all 3 functions.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Cisco ISB7105 Wireless Receiver Connection Error

Cisco ISB7105 suddenly will no longer establish a connection with the WAP. Have cycled the WAP, Receiver and Gateway numerous times but still won't connect.  

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Oddball keystone jacks

I had Uverse installed several years ago. As part of that operation, they replaced the wall plate & connectors I had with their own 4-hole plate and keystone punchdown jacks for (1) Uverse signal in to RG, (2) ethernet out to the rest of my house, (3) phone line out to the rest of my house, and

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

main cable box blinking. Tells me go go to MyATT for help. Done. Still blinking.

My main uverse box is blinking. Tried unplugging, reset it, unplugged modem etc.  Fortunately my other tv's are finally up and running.  However since the brand new main box is blinking (could be downloading something.  Saw a sprocket on the screen then it goes to "go online and chec

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Hide SD channel DVR recording options

I have hidden SD channels on my Uverse TV guide. My question is about my DVR. When I want to record a program, it may list 20 different SD and HD showtimes spread across various times and days. Each particular showtime let's me record either in SD or HD. Is there a way to see just the HD recording o

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse motorola receiver search function not working

I just installed a replacement motorola cable box and everything works well EXCEPT I cannot search. It takes a while and then I get a 0 error message- failed to load resource. The search on my other cable box works just fine.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse DVR receiver

I received the below error message everytime I restart my receiver and modem:   Account unavailable.  This Set Top Box does not match the account settings.  Restart Receiver.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.