Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (274)

Most Recent
Trade in

I did a trade in on December 2021 and I’m still waiting for my 800 credit. Every month I’ve been calling to address the situation and I have to repeat the same thing every month and nothing happens. At this point if un this month I don’t have any credit I’m going to switch to other companies.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Netgear Nighthawk M1100 (Netgear branded, not ATT branded) won't connect to ATT

I purchased at Netgear Nighthawk M1100 (Netgear branded, not ATT branded) from Amazon. Got a 5g sim from ATT and it won't work. It states "your data connection is disconnected." I've checked all APN settings and tried multiple ones. Does this type of hotspot work anymore?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

device unlocker

UPS APPEARS TO BE HAVING A NETWORK PROBLEM PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER UPS AL PARECER ESTAMO TENIENDO PROBLEMA DE RED VUELVA A INTENTAR MAS TARDE

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T SIM cards from the Tracfone kit do NOT work!

Recently purchased the SIM card kit for Tracfone consisting of three different SIM cards: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. I have always used AT&T cards in my unlocked BLU G9 Pro and other BLU phones.  But as soon as I switched over to TF, I cannot make or receive phone calls.  Multipl

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

GSM Phone Bandwidths

I'm looking at a phone that uses the following frequency and bandwidths: 4G LTE Band Support: 4G Voice over LTE FDD B2, B4, B5, B12, B13, B14, B66/B71 cellular networks or frequency band of 850/900/1900/2100 MHz in North America region. Can anyone tell me if this is compatible with AT&T?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Can someone else have my phone number in a different state?

I just moved here to the US and needed to get a phone number for me to receive OTPs. I bought a prepaid sim card yesterday at a department store with no load/balance and made sure it’s brand new. I just inserted the sim card to the phone and got a new US number. I am currently living in California (

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

In session and data history

As I was checking for the SIM on the portal found that the session start time and session end time does not match with data history of the SIM. So I am curious about these two names. So What does the In session and data history means for a SIM.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone broken - Change SIM to keep contacts

I have a cheap Alcatel prepaid phone. I dropped it tonight and shattered the screen and now you can’t see anything on it. If I buy a new phone and just change the SIM do I keep my number and contacts? I can’t get the phone to do anything that I can see, so getting any information off it is not an op

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Help. Just moved and have one bar of service if Im lucky. Cell Booster question as well.

I just moved 7 miles from my former address and there is almost no signal available where I live now. The phone stays at 1 bar and will drop calls constantly. My wife and I have tried WiFi calling and it seems to be very hit and miss.  WE both have new iPhones and I have an Orbi mesh network s

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Incorrect Information Error Message Trying to Unlock Phone

I am trying to sumbit a request to unlock my phone, but I keep getting a message that the info (first name, last name, email) is incorrect. If I try to the IMEI route, it will not let me push the "next" button. I am at a loss on what to do. I have tried several times and I know I meet the eligibilit

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Trying weeks to get phone unlocked without success

Have been trying to get an AT&T prepaid flip phone unlocked (that was shipped directly from AT&T last year). Have talked to many agents who all say it is definitely eligible for unlock according to their records and gone through the same process over and over again with it failing on the dev

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Bought Used Att phone from some one and found its installment plan is not completed

I Bought a Used Att phone from someone and found its installment plan is not completedMy questions areHow can I know how much installment is left on the phone? As it keeps redirecting me to the sign In page although I don't reside In the US and my country is different.Also, I can't contact the real

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Vehicle Hotspot - NO INTERNET

Why has AT&T not been able to fix the issue of no internet on a vehicle hotspot. Never notified it was a problem until I called and demanded a refund for the last few months. WHEN WILL THIS BE RESOLVED?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

iPhone 13 pro max reported stolen but not and got blacklisted

I bought the phone through att store and I pay monthly. 6/28/22 my phone stopped working and said it was suspended. I called att and all they do is tell me that my phone is on blacklist and keep redirecting me to other tech supports and they will tell me the same thing.. I’ve talked to 6 people and

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

You cancelled my phone number and I need to get a new one

My number quit working with $27.00 active amount for calls. ATT said they just cancelled the number and I would need to get a new sim card. Can they mail me a sim card credit me for the active balance.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

My CDS-9070 doesn't seem to recognize my sim

Hey so my CDS-9070 doesn't appear to pick up my sim, I beleive I put it in the right way (Gold contacts facing down) but the web portal doesn't say anything about it when it's in either slot, Ocasionally the RSSI light comes on and turns off again (I have a very poor connection -133db) but I don't t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Att wireless internet device

I went to the ATT store yesterday to get a new Sim card which the phone tech said I needed. The new Sim card was the size of a credit card and had several codes on it. The tech at the store used this card and his computer to set up the new card. He did not check the device to see if I could now get

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Sim lock more than 2 business days

Why haven't I received my unlock code for my SIM lock on my device has been more than 48 hours and it still says processing processing waiting 48 hours or 2 business days and spend 5 days?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

IP Passthrough M6 Pro (MR6500)

I apologize in advance for this wall of text since this will be a long, drawn-out inquiry/request. If you do decide you "have time to read all that" I truly thank you in advance if you take the time to read/assist. Disclaimer: I'm in the Army, so I can follow directions pretty well but every now and

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Temporary Service Pause

Hello, I was in the US using AT&T's sim service and now I am temporarily out of the country. Could you kindly tell me how I can stop the service so that the monthly service fee won't cost while I am out of the country, if possible? Also, I would like to know how I can reactivate my sim card w

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.