Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (109)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Changing Vendors

We were told, when checking on a new vendor, in order to keep our current phone numbers, we needed to get a "6 digit transfer pin" from AT&T. Anybody know how to get one of those? '

Questions

Hotspot admin password

I’ve reset my hot spot mr1100, but the attadmin password doesn’t work.

Questions

Google pixel fold no wifi calling

I have Firstnet/ATT and I have the new Google pixel fold. WiFi calling does not work. I turn on WiFi calling and nothing happens. When I go to make a call or text I get a error saying no mobile network available. I have tried resetting my phone, resetting the network configurations, updating my emer

Questions

Real email?

att-services@ ccar.att-mail.com Is this a real email from ATT. I messed up and followed the link and input my info. It did not let me go further than verifying my home address. I spaced the @ for it can be seen.

Questions

Accepted Solution

ASUS Zenfone 9 (ASUS_AI2202) crashes as long as SIM card is inserted.

I have an ASUS Zenfone 9 model ASUS_AI2202. It's been working fine on AT&T since the summer.Recently, possibly just after I upgraded to Android 14, the phone started crashing.It only crashes when the SIM card is inserted.Not a boot loop, but less than a minute after booting or inserting the SIM

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why lg g8x thinq didn't update to android 10

I want to update my phone to android 10 I've been trying so much but didn't find anyway to download it on my phone

Questions

Transferring From Another Provider

Can I ask request compensation for all these issues I've had to deal with from AT&T? Has anyone had issues transferring from another provider and what was the resolution? I created an account online with AT&T, verified military service, tried purchasing two phones online, applied my milita

Questions

Proof of Residency

I've provided different forms for proof of residency when it comes to fraud claims. It specifically asks for things such as photo IDs, and bills received at the address. I submitted my driver's license, and several medical bills sent to the address. All these things are the only documents I have fo

Questions

How can I update add my business phone number to AT&T Databse and display our caller ID name?

I have a business phone number (active over 10 years) that we use to call back clients looking to get help from us. I'm looking for a way to get our business name to display on the Caller ID so that they know it is us calling them back. Is this something we can do or someone we can get in touch with

Questions

Exchange

Unable to start phone exchange. Phone number did not pick up for hour plus, and in-store mentioned they were unable to help. Sent to a second store location that was closed! Went to the store on 1013 El Camino Real Unit B-7, Redwood City, CA 94063 Anyone else had trouble with this?

Questions

Sim card activation

I lost my phone and I have another phone, how do I get my phone number changed to the replacement phone? It does have a sim card in it.

Questions

Alcatel flip phone Ring

Had to replace my father Alcatel flip phone. His old phone had Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone with no SD card in the phone. How to download Johnny Cash Ring of fire ringtone to new Alcatel flip phone

Questions

Unable to get help getting 4th phone as promised

I'll start with a suggestion: if you're having a conversation with sales reps, record the conversation. Back in January I signed up with AT&T (switched from T-Mobile) because we were promised a lower monthly price and 4 new phones. Three of our phones we traded in and got new phones and activat

Questions

Accepted Solution

Trade in Issues 2x in Less than year- AT&T Assurant 3rd Party receives phones

As a 35+ year IT Knowledge worker, I certainly understand how people try and defraud companies by sending back, totally unworkable devices, stolen items, etc.   Well, stating that, I have now had 2 horrible experiences with the AT&T Trade In program, where you send back your phones to a third party,

Questions

Need Help unlocking lumia 925

Hello, I need help unlocking my Lumia 925 tied to ATT. I tried calling them, and submitting a unlock request, but I get denied or the bot hangs up on me. (Sorry for my rudeness), but can an actual human answer the request? I really want to switch to another carrier on this phone as its my only phon

Questions

Trade in resolution?

I don;'t understand why ATT is using Bitney Bowes for their trade in program, then not having matching tracking numbers and when phone is in transit and never receied referring you to USPS (after the claim date expires). I have reached out to the attorney general, this is obviously a systemic proble

Questions

ATT Long Distance

We have a business fax number with ATT Long Distance which has a forwarding number with another carrier which ultimately sends an email. There is no fax machine and a physical line involved. We stopped receiving the faxes, although the fax line works when dialed. I spent close to 7 hours being trans

Questions

personal hotspot

my hotspot has worked perfectly fine, even after i’d get messages of it being slowed it still worked. now, all of a sudden it won’t work at all, my laptop will connect to it but nothing loads and nothing works.

Questions

Changing Business CNAM

When people at our company call patients who use Verizon, our name is showing up wrong or is being marked as 'Spam'. Every other carrier and landline provider has the correct info, but Verizon customers see incorrect info. I'd like to get this changed. A call to Verizon customer service did not yie

Questions

ASUS Zenfone 10 (A12302)

Hello everyone, I recently purchased an ASUS Zenfone 10 (A12302) and the AT&T employee said my phone wasn't compatible. Is it due to it being the 16gb ram/512gb storage model? As far as I know, the A12302 is the compatible model. Any advice would be appreciated!

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.