Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
Fiber internet service availability

I would like to know if AT&T plans on putting service ( fiber ) on my block anytime in the near future?? 8400 block of Bryn Mawr,Chicago area code 60631. Thank you for your response.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New residential construction installations

Is there anyway to coordinate for the installation of ATT fiber to a new house that is under construction? In particular, we have ATT fiber available at the box by the road which will be on the other side of our driveway on the side of the house. We have not poured the driveway yet and would like to

Questions

Need home internet setup help - do I need an install in my unit?

Hi, I just moved into a new apartment and am setting up my AT&T fiber connection. I found what I believe to be my fiber box and opened it up to establish my connection as I was told fiber was already installed in the unit. When I opened it however I only found a white cable with a green tip. The

Questions

Cut irrigation system

During the installation of fiber my irrigation system was cut. After multiple calls and given multiple numbers to call I get right back in the loop all over again! Is this ATT's strategy to ware you down till you give up and spend your own money to have it fixed? If so, congratulations , it worked!

Questions

Contractor crushed curb

Recently fiber lines were laid throughout the neighborhood. No one spoke English and I don’t speak Spanish. Not only did they not notify they would be digging the day they sprayed painted but they came in my backyard without knocking first. They are lucky my dog was in my office. Working from home t

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Damaged Personal Property by AT&T

I recently had AT&T fiber installed. When the workers came to bury the line. They cut the power line and water pipe to my well. Leaving us wit no water in our home. I need to know who to contact about this issue. I called 3 times the day it happened, filed out 2 bad reviews, and tried chat 2 tim

Questions

Complexity of new fiber cable installation

Recently had AT&T fiber cable installed in our neighborhood. I keep receiving AT&T offers to switch from my Uverse landline phone-internet connection to the new fiber optic service. Question: How complex and time consuming is it for AT&T to make this upgrade at my home? AT&T sales re

Questions

Very Frustrated Customer

On March 7th, 2022… I called and set up a service call to install Internet in my new home. I was told that my address needed to be validated and once it was validated I would be able to get Internet service. On March 15, 2022A looked up and found that my address was validated and attempted to set up

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

hole drilled through wall into outside air conditioning unit air hissingout of it

Hole drilled though my wall for the wire for fiber internet from inside to outside. Drilled though wall and into outside air conditioning unit that is mounted on outside wall a foot or so from wall. Air hissing out of the air conditioning unit and unit not on, air hissing out eventually stopped. I h

Questions

Unacceptable Fiber Installation

Yesterday, I visited my sister's newly constructed home (older home demolished on lot) and was absolutely shocked to see the location of the new terminal box for AT&T fiber installation. The installer literally bolted this box to a Crepe Myrtle tree approximately four feet off the ground in the

Questions

How long until fiber is offered after install on street?

3 weeks ago, fiber optic line was installed in my neighborhood and ran in front of my house with a junction box present. The site still shows it is unavailable in my area and support cannot tell me any time frame of when it may be available. Can anyone here help with some sort of timetable?

Questions

Can technician move the ATT fiber box someplace else?

Had a fiber install recently, and the modem/router was installed on the floor of the livingroom in a random corner, behind an electric fireplace. Said they couldn't drill through the Fireplace, obviously I knew that. After the install, my 1 gigabit fiber speed is giving off about 70 Mbps speed one r

Questions

No internet service available at my location 7 years and counting

Can someone from at&t explain to me why after  7plus years I still cannot get internet service!!!!  I had DirecTV with   at&t internet at old location,but was forced to get your competition,and paying the $300 plus a month. 99% of area code has it,just not us. WHY,WHAT T

Questions

Need an engineer contact for new residential neighborhood set-up

this will be for internet and phone service, in a new residential neighborhood development in Fairview Texas.

Questions

Google Home Wi-Fi Installation

How do I properly setup a google home with my fiber and an AT&T modem/router? I’m consistently seeing speeds of 90 mbps although I have a 1000 plan. I’ve restarted both the att and google devices - hardwired the att modem to the google home router. Not sure what else I can do!

Questions

Yard Repair after Fiber Installation

Hello. Hoping someone could assist.  AT&T recently came through my neighborhood laying cable for AT&T Fiber Internet. In doing so they dug up two patches of my yard.  When putting things back to how they were, Bermuda sod was planted instead of St. Augustine.  Perhaps not a b

Questions

Fiber installation and Broken pipe since over 2 months ago! AT&T hasn’t fixed it yet.

AT&T came to my house to get the fiber cable in the ground and broke a pipe and we have called at&t every week and nothing yet. The contractor company was suppose to come out but they closed the claim ticket. We called again and got it open and they said someone was going to contact. But aga

Questions

Fiber optic cable

My sprinkler system was damaged when at&t hired a third party to burry my fiber optic cable. I have gone to the store, contacted the sales rep., sent a text message to the person that buried the cable, text customer service and nothing has been done to fix the problem.  Who do I need to c

Questions

Are these boxes obsolete?

AT&T marked for fiber optic installation on Friday - I assume a contracted company. This is how they left the utility boxes in our backyard.

Questions

Internet

My husband and I have just moved into a brand new construction townhouse on 4/7/2022. I informed att that we need to transfer our services for that date. We moved in at 1:00 and the technician came at 2:00 to hook up our service in house. However he told us that it couldn’t be completed because of a

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.