Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent
fiber install concerns

The fiber in my area is from the alley and on the west side of my property. I have no real choice in getting fiber since AT&T is shutting down my DSL, and other providers in this area can't offer any good options. Believe me, I've checked. So I need to prepare. My install is supposed to happen i

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

ATT CUT OUR WATER LINE

ATT JUST CUT OUR WATER LINE. THE SUPERINTENDENT LAUGHED. TOLD US NOT THEIR PROBLEM!!! WE WILL BE HOLDING ATT ACCOUNTABLE!!! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!! TOTALLY IGNORED!!! A ATTORNEY WILL BE CONTACTED!!!

Questions

Internet Availability?

Hello. I just bought some property and I was searching on your coverage map but it says internet is not available in my address. But right across my driveway there is a pole with a sign "AT&T buried cable". I was wondering if it was possible to have my property hooked up from that pole? Thank yo

Questions

Cable coming from fiber cylinder

A few weeks ago, two AT&T workers dug a deep hole in our backyard for a fiber cylinder that stands about 30 inches above the ground. They told me that the cable would be buried in a week or so. It has been three or four weeks and it still hasn't been buried. I think he said it was Davis? Can you

Questions

Ongoing Fiber Optic Installation - Country Walk, Miami Florida

There is a sub-contractor, Blue Streak Telecommunications LLC currently digging up the common areas and some private lots for fiber optic lines within the Country Walk community. Since they have been onsite, there has been major disruption for management and our residents. The sub-contractor has cut

Questions

Buried fiber line schedule

At&T installed our fiber internet service on Oct 11, 2021. 2-1/2 weeks later the fiber line is still laying on top of the ground along the alley and across the property of 2 neighbors. The neighbors are not pleased nor am I, and I am worried about the line being damaged by landscapers and garbag

Questions

Right of Way vegetation management

Looking for a contact within AT&T, we are a bareground vegetation mgmt contractor in the Boise ID area. We have att fiber huts in the area with real weed infestations. email [email scrubbed] please. Intermountain Gas, NW Pipeline, Bur of Rec are some of our customers. Thanks, Randy

Questions

Can I pay to have fiber ran from next-door neighbors house less than 100ft away?

I've called AT&T several times to request that a fiber line be ran from the AT&T node/box in my neighbor's yard behind me (where fiber service is available) to my house several times and was told the engineers will look into it and they will call me back. No one has ever gotten back to me. O

Questions

Parental Comtrols

I recently subscribed to AT&T fiber and am in the process of configuring my WiFi network. Are there any more thorough parental controls than the Profile functionality found in the app?  So far, I can’t figure out how to do anything more than control an access schedule.  Is it possible

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will Fiber be available?

Fiber was put in my neighborhood this summer. When will it be available?

Questions

Needing internet connected for new construction. We've been waiting two months. HELP!

Service was originally supposed to be installed on 8/23, but the technician could not find the hand hole on my property to pull the wire from. Two technicians and many phone calls later, a two man construction crew finally came out and found the hand hole in my yard (destroyed by builders) and repla

Questions

fiber setup

I was getting fiber finally installed and was hoping someone can explain the basics of the setup. Does it flow like this. Fiber line from poll > (no junction box?) > ONT box > (via ethernet cable) to router I'm trying to get them to send me a fiber line so I can pass it through my attic

Questions

Relocate Fiber Optic Conduit

We are developing a piece of property alongside a Highway. There is currently one AT&T line where we need to perform earthwork. How can I get in contact with someone in Hattiesburg, MS to look at this work with me?

Questions

Fiber Optics Nashville

Good morning, In Nashville, it’s stated that fiber optics covers almost 97% of the area. However, this just so happens to leave out the 37208 area or North Nashville. I was wondering why this was the case as this is a hot spot for colleges??

Questions

Help on what I need to buy

I just built a townhouse for my college aged son and his roommates. We had the blue cat-5 or cat-6 cable run to multiple rooms in the house.  There is no panel box in the house.  Basically the builder ran the cable and there is a bundle of blue cables on the outside of the house.  We

Questions

When will ATT Fiber be available in 95126 area code?

Currenly I'm paying $45/mo for 50Mbs. Would be nice to have at least 300Mbs for $30. Big discrepancy here.

Questions

Aerial Fiber Line across my yard

About 2 days ago, I noticed there was this black cable hanging across my backyard. Its connected from a post and my neighbors house. I investigated to see what kind of cable it was, and I found the word Fiber on it so Im assuming its from ATT technician who did a bad job and did not ask if they coul

Questions

Need help setting up my wifi

I order AT&t Wi-Fi for $10 a month but I have no other services for me TT no phone line no nothing they sent me the box and it has the modem and all the lines and tells me to connect to my service box what is a service box and how do I connect to it

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I pull up the flags AT&T have placed in my yard

AT&T, or so I've heard, have placed flags all over my neighborhood and have been working to install fiber optics. I know work has been done because my yard has been torn up a couple times.  When is it ok to pull up the flags so I can cut the grass?  Some neighbors have already done so

Questions

Neighborhood fiber upgrade access

Someone gave my daughter a flyer at my house today, stating they needed access to the pole in our backyard on Monday.  No businez card or phone number attached to flyer.  I have roofing scheduled Monday.  How do I advise this work crew?  Maybe they can do other work in the ne

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.