Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (168)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
report a data line on the ground

the warehouse next to my house just shoveled the roof and knocked a data line down that is now d(Edited per community guidelines)d across my back yard fence. I live at 469 Atlantis Ave.  The warehouse  is directly next to my lot to the west.  The power and data lines run  North and South between the

Questions

Run New lines

We bought a commercial property in Southfield MI. The existing electrical poles that hold ATT lines will be replaced. We need to have new lines run. I have left several messages with ATT with no response. Can anyone please assist me with a number or department to call?

Questions

Fiber line dug through my yard but no fiber available to me

Why is that? 2 months ago they dug through my yard to lay fiber dowb but its not available at ny address? Anyone from.att can elaborate?

Questions

Is there any benefit to running fiber directly into the gateway vs fiber to ONT then ethernet to gateway?

I'm getting ready to switch from cable to fiber and can easily have fiber come in to an ONT then Cat5e in the walls to where I need the gateway to sit. Alternatively, I could do a long run of fiber through walls & ceilings to the same spot and plug fiber directly into the gateway (assuming it's

Questions

can't install fiber because junction box is buried

We've had multiple AT&T crews attempt to install fiber at our house and they all came to the same conclusion: the junction box where the new fiber cable would be installed is located on my neighbors lot and apparently buried, possibly covered by concrete or soil, so they cannot install fiber. Th

Questions

Info on service

How do I know what att service I have between wifi, internet, and internet air

Questions

How can I become a drop bury contractor

I am an underground utility construction company owner. I would like to become a preferred contractor for ATT in Florida

Questions

Crews stopped short of bringing fiber to my house!

Crews are currently putting in ATT fiber optics in my subdivision but are stopping just short of my house. I need them to continue to the rest of us - how do I order that?

Questions

Closed

AT&T Fiber in my neighborhood!

Crews are currently putting in ATT fiber optics in my subdivision but are stopping just short of my house. I need them to continue to the rest of us - how do I order that?

Questions

Local city blocks fiber to our neighborhood

I found out after months of trying and two tech visits to install that our city blocked AT&t from putting fiber in our neighborhood. There is a long history of the city making it difficult for us to do things like get sewer permits and electricity etc. Mainly because we are a group of about 7 fa

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broke water line- now all faucets and appliances plugged up

Your contractor dug and ran fiber to my neighbor, they broke my water line. I had to leave for an appointment, when I returned home, they were gone, the ditch the dug was filled in. In my house though I now have at best half the water pressure, had dirt and grit in the water.  Now All the sink

Questions

Its not your gateway. Its their fiber ATT is the WORST

I had ATT for internet service many years ago and it was TERRIBLE. Speed rate was constantly dropping. We would call and they would "fix it". It got to be a joke that ATT would just switch the pin to whomever called them next. If we called, they moved us to a line that worked. Then the next guy woul

Questions

Internet service disappointment

Why did I believe that AT&T would be easy to switch to from Spectrum? On November 28 I paid for AT&T because I was moving to a house that was supposed to have the wiring for AT&T Fiber. It is a new neighborhood with new house construction.  When I paid for the service, there was a

Questions

Close your overseas call center and hire professional technicians.

@ATTHelp It would be nice to have functional AT&T fiber in Beech Grove, IN. I experienced an outage after the last snow and have had no service for three days now. There is no service at my DMARK and the technician with his pants around his knees and rear-end fully exposed was too lazy to climb the

Questions

property damage

I had typed.a detailed description of the property damage caused by AT & T and the subsequent slow walking of my claim by AT & T's insurance carrier, Sedgwick and then when I pressed entered, the entire description was deleted.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Will Serve Letter

Good afternoon, I work for a Real Estate Development firm and am in need of a Will-Serve Letter from AT&T, stating they will provide communication services (Internet, Telephone & Cable) to a particular address. Could I please get an email address or phone number to call? Best, Sven van d

Questions

Recently moved in to new apartment, fiber box appears to be missing, excess cabling in wall. Cannot do self installation

I recently moved into a new apartment, and was attempting to proceed with my self installation. I was given an ONT cable, but the only ATT connection in the service box in the wall lists a PONS port. I believe the necessary connection is missing, in part due to the fact the previous tenant appears t

Questions

why do I not have service?????

I live in a townhouse where 2 of the units beside me that I'm attached to (one I share a wall with) has ATT fiber internet but every time I call, I'm told the service is not available for my townhome and it ends up at a dead-end. In addition, every building blocks in my neighborhood have it. Why can

Questions

Accepted Solution

Electrical Power at AT&T Outside Box?

We are purchasing a newly-built home, which can be served by AT&T fiber internet. The builder has installed two ethernet ports in the house. There are two cables emerging from the rear of the house, near the other utilities, but no indication of electrical power line. See photo. Does AT&T fi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Underground residential fiber installation question

Can I bury my own RTRC conduit from the main access box across my property and request that the AT&T installer use it?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.