Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (340)

Most Recent
Broadband Light Red on Installation

I recently moved into an apartment with AT&T fiber and when I plugged in my gateway like in installation directions say to, the broadband light is solid red. I've talked with some support people already and they activated my account I believe but it still doesn't work. Should I just go to a loca

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Closed

Broadband Light Red on Installation

I recently moved into an apartment with AT&T fiber and when I plugged in my gateway like in installation directions say to, the broadband light is solid red. I've talked with some support people already and they activated my account I believe but it still doesn't work. Should I just go to a loca

Questions

Months with a dug up yard with no end in sight

The AT&T Fiber Install has been going on in my neighborhood since October last year. They have changed contractors multiple times and yards are ripped up and not returned to the condition they were found.  I have bumpy, uneven, rocky, dead grass in multiple places they dug in my yard and c

Questions

Neighbor eligible for Fiber . . . but I'm not

Hi - I've just discovered that my neighbor (175 feet away) is eligible for AT&T Fiber (Internet 1000), but my address still shows only Internet 10. Any suggestions how to reach someone at AT&T who can assess whether the Fiber line can be extended to my house? Thanks!

Questions

Fiber installation messed with my electric lines

You installed Fiber in my easement and damaged my electric lines and now i have no power to my house. I want to file a claim and get his resolved ASAP as I live in Texas and cannot live in a house with out AC. I have called customer service 4 times now and no one can help me. I NEED this resolved.

Questions

Texas Contractor L&M aerial and underground

Att sent these people to my house to f up my yard driveway just run a horse(Edited per community guidelines) operation for 4 months in front of my house. Att won’t fix the dammage and the contractor Melanie Cornish king basically told me she didn’t care and laughed at me told me to sue her. It’s ove

Questions

Service Install Date

Is there a way to change the activation date for self install internet? I move in to my apartment in a few weeks and I thought I’d be able to pick a service start date.

Questions

Fiber optic service

I don’t understand how Att can install fiber optic upgrade in my home, yet tell me there’s a National Outage and I can’t have internet services now till next week. That means I have no Tv service, internet. Despicable way to treat customers

Questions

Fiber Rollouts

I have just moved into a new neighborhood about 2 months ago and we have been waiting for ATT to start providing fiber internet service to our area. All of the fiber cables have already been laid in the ground for which I have the green tube and the flat ground level concrete box with the fiber cabl

Questions

Gateway is outputting extremely low speeds to devices.

Recently moved into a new apartment. I ordered a self installation kit and had AT&T activate my apts unit however the last tenant left their gateway still plugged in and active so when I had AT&T activate my apt unit, the previous tenants gateway was activated. I reached out to customer serv

Questions

How do I find out the fiber installation dates/schedule

Gas line company came out to spray paint gas lines in the yard....called AT&T to find out when their contractor will be on my property installing.....no one knows. Can any one from AT&T respond or find out how to determine the scheduled installation?

Questions

Frustrating months spent trying to get resolve damage claim!

I'm a fairly new AT&T Fiber customer after more than 20 years of having Comcast. I'm loving the service, but I'm fed up with trying to resolve an issue regarding damage done to my sprinkler system when the fiber cable was buried. After multiple calls to AT&T, I was finally able to file a cla

Questions

When will Fiber be available at my address?

I was told Fiber would be available at my address in a few months and it is seven months later and still nothing. Who could o speak to to her Fiber or her a real date? 

Questions

Att fiber hub not connected. But they sold me internet. Is this common?

What can I do here? I recently signed up for fiber internet and att was more than happy to expedite the whole process. I was excited to do so ever since they left the add on my door that they now offer it in my area. But here I sit a week later with no connection. Had two techs out here and they wer

Questions

Fiber construction project in Oklahoma completion date

I am looking for a point of contact for a fiber construction project in Oklahoma. I was told in March 2022 it would be completed in June 2022. It is now September and the construction workers have been gone for months.   However there is no availability in the area as if yet. I would like

Questions

New Installation Error Code From Previous ISP Who Leases Lines

I'm at my wits end trying to get new service with AT&T. I've tried 8 times to start and have service installed. I'm given different reasons for the orders being cancelled. The latest is that my previous ISP hasn't released the line, yet they lease the lines through AT&T and have a process to

Questions

Upgrading from U-Verse Internet to AT&T Fiber - What will need to take place?

I have been on U-Verse TV/Internet for many years. They recently completed running Fiber lines in my neighborhood and someone has come to my house a couple of times offering to 'upgrade and save money'.  My big question, which I haven't been able to find an answer for (forget about using AT&am

Questions

AT&T fiber Opt

Hi, We recently moved to a new house in little elm and when we requested for a setup a technician from AT&T came ot instal the internet service and than he realized that there is no cable that has been pulled to my house and he raised a request to buried wire center an its been more than 2 weeks

Questions

ATT drilled through my main sewer line

ATT drilled through my main sewer line causing the sewer line to back up all over my finished basement. We had plumber out to repair and ATT representative (Jordan) came out while the plumber had the front yard dug up and confirmed it was an ATT fiber line that went through my sewer line.  A c

Questions

Installation On Hold

So I moved to my new house/neighborhood that only offers att and for some reason while developing the community att didn't wire up the optic box on my side of the street so that me and my neighbor to my right can get internet also, All my other neighbors on my street have fiber boxes so they all mov

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.