Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (111)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-Verse service

I would like to have my U-verse service for landline phone and internet restored. The problem is I currently have a 2-year contract with a competitor.  A new housing development construction crew inadvertently cut the AT&T lines for over 350+ customers, and we lost our service for over thr

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Closed

Contract Buy-out

I wish to inquire if AT&T is able to buy out an internet and phone contract from a competitor, such as a 2-year contract?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How do I know if fiber is coming to my neighborhood? I just see that it's not available now

I'm in the Meadowood subdivision in Oak Mountain, AL. ATT only offers 25mpbs internet speed here. We're not in the sticks but a populated suburb. How do I see if ATT is planning fiber for my neighborhood anytime soon?  Spectrum is horrible but 25 mbps is not good for working from home.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

No service/invalid sim

My phone will show no service/invalid sim for hours at a time. I got my phone to connect to the internet, but my data will not work. I cannot make any calls.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

AT&T Fixed wireless internet not available at my address

Why can’t I get AT&T fixed wireless internet at my address when my prepaid wireless Night Hawk with added external antennas works just fine? I live in rural western NC. I think the coverage map checker thinks I don’t have sufficient signal. Prepaid Nighthawk costs me $55/m for 100g. If I could g

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Sign into yahoo mail

Suddenly I cannot get into yahoo mail on my laptop. I am told I’ve been trying to get in too many times. I am asked to reset my ID and password. I have had the same email address for over a decade. Please tell me I don’t have to change it! I am close to 80 years old. Please take pity on me. A passwo

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Intermittent service - throttling

Anyone else experiencing horrible service connectivity? We have all devices turned off of WiFi except our tv and baby monitor and it buffers every 1-3 minutes after 8pm. It’s ridiculous and a huge concern with keeping an eye on the baby. We’ve reset the router multiple times each night and nothing

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Fi ding information on a case number

I had a serious problem that resulted in a huge bill. I worked with a service rep and was given a case number and td it should be resolved before the end if last month. I just received an ever larger bill. Obviously not resolved. What do I do next 

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet Plan Speed Disparity vs Neighbors

When logging in to my AT&T account to browse AT&T fixed internet package offerings at my address and potentially upgrading, the one and only option I have is Internet-18. For two people working from home, Internet-18 is just barely able to keep up with bandwidth demand (and many times it's n

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

$10 internet

I qualify. How do i sign up

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Billing

Change billing option

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Since I qualify for the EBB (Emergency Broadband Benefit) program, how do I change my plan?

How do I change my plan since I qualify for EBB program?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

cost of fiber internet

How do I find the cost of only fiber internet if I drop my phone and television package?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Eligiblity for Gift card

I recently upgraded from Access Att to Internet 500. is the gift card reward availiable only to new customers? or existing ones too? I was hoping i could be eligible for one of those $200 att visa gift cards.. att.com/explorefiber34

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Get att wifi

Hi i was wondering if there is any discount for students to get wifi my daughter is in high school and all of her work is online and also i dont have a SSN if theres anyting I can do

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Total Internet Cost

If I get the $50 plan, what is my total cost including equipment, taxes, etc

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Programs ATT enrolls in

Does local Cadillac ATT participate in the government Emergency Broadband Benefit internet program ? That helps you get $50 a month paid toward your internet bill if you qualify ?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

att-promtions is a sure scam site

2 days back I happened to click this site by mistake for a new internet connection and I was asked to provide all my PII for getting a new connection. Representatives are well trained to behave like a true ATT representative, they told me my order is confirmed and I'll get email in few hrs which I'

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

I have direct TV and att phone

When recording movies on dvr does it use my data

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Device won’t connect to the interent

I activated a new SIM card and got the 100gb plan for $65. I am now trying to connect to the internet and it is saying I have to complete the log on process. Because it is a pre paid plan I don’t have an att account and in order to complete the process it says I need to log in the my att account. Is

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.