Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (94)

Most Recent
UPS refusal to accept all return items

I went to UPS to return my UVerse receivers today. As instructed, I took both receievers, both remotes, the WAP, and all power cords. The man at UPS refused to take anything except the two receivers and stated that, despite the E-mail, ATT does not want the WAP, cords, or remotes and that he could n

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

AT&T Unable to Activate New DVR

Last week unable to get signal/picture on TV with DVR; two other TVs work fine. AT&T phone technician attempted remotely to fix the problem; kept getting RED X. Sent a new DVR which I connected--but no signal/picture. AT&T phone technician attempted remotely to activate the new DVR but syste

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse app

I cannot connect the uverse app on my phone. I just get a spinning wheel saying authenticating.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Uverse remote code for OLED77CXPUA?

We signed up for at&t uverse tv in 2020. They gave us an ancient router and remote pictured below.  I can’t find any directions or codes for this remote and the LG OLED77CXPUA.  I called AT&T in 2021 who said I couldn't upgrade remote or router. I am stuck with this.  So FRUS

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

No signal detected

When I try to switch from Netflix on my fire t.v. to HDMI 1 cable, ATT U-verse, I get the message 'No signal detected'. Does anyone no what is happening? Any suggestions on how to fix this? Do I need to get a new cable?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Unable to get tv signal

Tried connecting, disconnecting, reconnecting several times and nothing seems to work. Motorola receiver has red and green lights flashing

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

U-verse Remote issue

remote will only turn on and off the tv and control the volumn

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

The U-Verse Program Guide for Adult Swim on Saturday Night / Sunday Morning has been incorrect for 3 weeks

The program guide continues to be incorrect for the Toonami programming block on Adult Swim as of October 1st and 2nd and has been incorrect for the last three weeks. Given that a lot of the shows are late at night this makes it hard to record programs for later viewing and any existing scheduled r

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

U-verse TV without Wi-Fi service…

We have had wifi and ATT U-verse since U-Verse started. However, we have not been lucky enough with their wi-fi, paid for 100but only received a max of 25. Now we want to get rid of the wifi and keep the att U-verse, is this possible?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

S20 remote setup

I just bought a replacement S20 remote. Various keys were sticking on the original remote. I can't get this new one programmed after going through all the steps and reading forum questions/solutions. Can anyone help?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Red X 3

A red x with a 3 underneath is showing on my tv. Please help!

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

your tv receiver is temporarily unable to connect to the u-verse service

will not connect to u-verse service

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Equipment return not found on ATT side

I had a technician come out and replace my modem. He took the old equipment with him.  But now ATT is saying that the equipment has never been returned and they have no record of it on their side.  When I tex'd the technician he said he turned it in and there is nothing he can do on his s

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

uverse app crashes

My Uverse app began crashing on both my ipad and iphone about 3 weeks ago. I've booted the iphone and ipad several times.  I've deleted the app and reinstalled it.  Still crashes.  Deleted the app, booted the iphone and ipad, reinstalled the app and it still crashes.  Ios is up

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Turn on backlight on att tv remote

How do I turn on the backlight on my ATT TV remote. I have the basic remote, not the u-verse. The one in the bedroom lights up. I must have turned off the one in the living room.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

How can I get a new Uverse TV remote

Some of the buttons are not working.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

DVR recordings

My DVR recordings have disappeared twice in the last 2 weeks. Why?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Vip 1200 receiver syncing

How to I sync my uverse remote with my new vip 1200 cablebox

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Will Uverse auto-record when a program runs long?

I often record baseball games. If a game runs long, I find that I miss the last inning(s)...the system isn't recording the end of the game. . There is a show immediately following all padres games, called Padres Postgame Show, that I often see displayed in the guide. Should I record that one too?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Pausing live TV

How long can I pause a program? I'll pause the baseball game, come back maybe 30 minutes later, press play, only to have it take me to live tv.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.