Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

moto g power

Can the at&t Moto G Power be unlocked?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

v341u has black screen and does not respond to restarts

att motivate V341U has black screen and fails to respond to both "soft" and "Hard" resets. phone vibrates on power off and power on . screen fiantly illuminates to a slightly lighter black but nothing appears on screen. 

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How can I do

I live in Guangzhou China not Chinese,I bought a trade in phone on one of our stores,the phone is locked and I made a request on AT&T to unlock it but I found out the phone there’s a debt which is not paid and don’t know what to do,my question how do I unlock it since I can’t pay the outstanding

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

PUK code unlock

How to unlock my glo puk code [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Internet

Can u buy a at&t router/motum off of eBay and plug it in and it work and be ready to go?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Locked phone

I have a keypad phone which is saying the mobile has locked and asked to contact customer service

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unable to use india sim cards

I bought a Lg velvet mobile from amazon.ae. now, i moved to india. I'm unable to use this mobile to making calls. help me to use india sim cards

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cricket sim to ATT phone

If I put my cricket sim card in an ATT phone will I be in the cricket plan or will it make me switch over?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Can I use an unlocked MetroPCS phone on AT&t

I have an unlocked MetroPCS Stylo 5 that I would like to put my AT&t SIM card and phone number on. I would like to know if my MetroPCS style 5 will be compatible with AT&t network. And if it is compatible, would have to do any additional steps in order to have that phone fully registered wit

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

wireless modem

We recently changed wireless modems. It was the same basic model as its predecessor, just different identifier and password. Prior to the change, 3 of 4 computers were joining nicely. The 4th could not find the signal regardless of what we did. So the modem was replaced with another similar model. t

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Troubleshoot ATT microcell

the microcell is not working - how do I troubleshoot this device to get to work on my network?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

SIM card for GSM gate opener relay

Can I purchase a SIM card for a GSM gate opener relay online? Where can I find available plans for the device? Can I activate the SIM card online?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Netgear aircard 797S

My netgear aircard 797s won’t connect to the internet. I mean I can find it and hook up to it with the password, but it says no internet connection when I do. I have an AT&T prepaid SIM card in it.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Transferring to Another Cartier

I have been unable to get any help with my account. My bank account was frozen over a weekend because my bank thought there was fraud. There wasn't. I was using a VPN, and I had the situation cleared by Monday. Unfortunately, the bank stopped all incoming and outgoing posts until the situation could

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Phone Unlock Approved, but Code is 0

My phone was approved to be unlocked, but the email sent has an unlock code of 0. That clearly doesn't work. I can't find any phone numbers to call. How do I contact AT&T about this?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How to create Operator Custom Field

As one of the API return the custom fields so I want to create one custom field in which i want to show the connection history of the SIM. So is there any document of video which guide how to create custom fields on AT&T portal.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Trade in

I did a trade in on December 2021 and I’m still waiting for my 800 credit. Every month I’ve been calling to address the situation and I have to repeat the same thing every month and nothing happens. At this point if un this month I don’t have any credit I’m going to switch to other companies.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Netgear Nighthawk M1100 (Netgear branded, not ATT branded) won't connect to ATT

I purchased at Netgear Nighthawk M1100 (Netgear branded, not ATT branded) from Amazon. Got a 5g sim from ATT and it won't work. It states "your data connection is disconnected." I've checked all APN settings and tried multiple ones. Does this type of hotspot work anymore?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

device unlocker

UPS APPEARS TO BE HAVING A NETWORK PROBLEM PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER UPS AL PARECER ESTAMO TENIENDO PROBLEMA DE RED VUELVA A INTENTAR MAS TARDE

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T SIM cards from the Tracfone kit do NOT work!

Recently purchased the SIM card kit for Tracfone consisting of three different SIM cards: AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon. I have always used AT&T cards in my unlocked BLU G9 Pro and other BLU phones.  But as soon as I switched over to TF, I cannot make or receive phone calls.  Multipl

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.