Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (136)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Return accessory back to the store but never received my money back

I already return the accessory which I bought from the store. And store rep already processed the return and give a return receipt. But I never get my money back. I called the store they said they already process in the system. I need talk to att customer service about not receiving money because th

Questions

Closed

Not Fully Restored

AT&T please stop posting false content about EVERYONE being restored. I am not restored at all.

Questions

Cubot King Kong Power

I need a rugged phone but ATT made mine obsolete and sent me a samsung galaxy. I bought a Cubot King Kong Power phone and tried my sim card, it will show my phone number and ATT but no service. The manufacturer stated it was not compatible with ATT but some of the reviews said it would work if you i

Questions

Accepted Solution

blacklisted

Hello AT&T team. I am an Algerian citizen who lives in Algeria, I have just been scammed by an online seller,, I bought a Google pixel 6 pro on the internet with delivery but unfortunately when I received the smartphone and I placed the sim card it didn't work (sim unsupported) with a message fr

Questions

No Service!

I have not been restored. I have been powering on and off and still have SOS only. Please Help! Chat is not responding on my account

Questions

Getting way too many emails

I replied to a forum and now I am getting 100s of emails. But have no option to turn this off [email scrubbed]

Questions

Accepted Solution

port pin for a single wireless number to another carrier

Have a family plan with multiple wireless numbers. Need to port one to anther carrier. When I request a port pin on the web it does not ask for which number to port. So can the port pn be used to port any of the number in my plan ? Thanks.

Questions

Randomly kicked from 5G plan

Hello, randomly my samsung phone was kicked from services for my wireless plan after we upgraded my daughters old phone to a Samsung galaxy s24 plus. When we activated the Sim card on my daughters new phone, it had nothing associated with my phone, only her old phone which was a galaxy s9. I'm just

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Closed

Is there an AT&T Service outage I am unaware of?

I lost connection around 1am. In the South Seattle area in Washington state, anyone else having an issue?

Questions

Use AT&T in India

Hello, I want to buy a sim/esim from US and come to India and still continue to use the number form US for my work. I want to know if is it possible and how can I make it happen. Please assist. 

Questions

TCL Classic won't give the option to either Charge Phone or Transfer Files

Hello, my name is Sebastian and I am 13 years old. I'm writing this today to ask how I can fix my phone because I have been trying to download music onto my TCL Classic but it will not give me the option to download anything onto it. If anyone can please help me fix this it would be greatly apprecia

Questions

Unlock request will not process

please help. I’ve been trying to submit an unlock request for over a week now and it will not process. It always tells me that I have tried to submit my information too many times and to come back after 24 hours. This last time I tried I waited over three days. I submitted the form only once and it

Questions

Issue regarding on my wireless AT&T

Dear @ATTHelp My name is Newton He  and I am writing on behalf of my mother .  This evening I received a email large billing statement of in regards to my AT&T Data Usage plan. Since the start of the new year, I have received more than five messages regarding this message from January

Questions

bricked LG-H820

phone was in storage since my sons passing and after emptying out building i found the phone turned it on it eventually notified that there was an update from AT&T i started the update which surprised me considering the age of the phone but half way through update phone restarted and has been st

Questions

Hotspot web

How do I get to hotspot.webui it says this site can't be reached...

Questions

unlock

pedi mi codigo de desbloque y nunca fue enviado

Questions

Accepted Solution

Closed

Demanding Assistance, Unhappy AT&T Pre and Post Paid customer who has been scammed

Someone in your company who speaks English and that has a basic understanding of business ethics needs to call me as soon as possible. After dozens of attempts with your call center arguing with who knows out of some foreign call center I am now motivated to hire an attorney. HEY AT&T, mid last

Questions

Blocked call on call log?

I have texted and called someone on my own account a few times and wanted to see if they received. I do not show it on my call log or that persons, does this mean they’ve blocked me. I can see calls and texts logs from two months ago but not others in the last couple of months that I have sent.

Questions

OnePlus Phones

Does my AT&T work with OnePlus phones?

Questions

Phone reported stolen but is not stolen

My phone was reported stolen but was not stolen. I tried to add data plan to my phone and device said reported as stolen. How can I fix this ?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.