Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

ATT fiber

In the spring of 2021 ATT began laying fiber optic in the Chapel Glen subdivision . All work has been completed when will the service be made available ? I have had at least technicians out trying to get a better line,  all have said our lines are so degraded we are lucky to have any internet.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber installed over sidewalk

Just had fiber installed yesterday and it was laid over the sidewalk. My neighbor has a recent unburied install but his was at least fished under the sidewalk. Will line bury dept still take care of this or does ATT need to come back and put the cable under the sidewalk first? I have sent pics and b

Questions

Fiber Optic coming to my neighborhood - Need project update

A few weeks ago I noticed some trucks in the area which I know to be consistent with contractors running new utility lines. Last Friday they finally made it to my street and marked up my front yard with flags and spray paint and I now know its ATT installing Fiber Optic. I know this has to happe

Questions

Fiber Optic Cable Relocation Cost (Permits and Construction)

I am trying to get an estimate for how much the permits and construction cost would be to relocate existing fiber optic cables. This would be for a potential retail development in Daytona Beach, Florida. We would need to relocate around 1200 -1500 feet of cable. I have not been able to find even a r

Questions

Accepted Solution

Wired Internet Room Access Change?

Hello, I work from home and require a wired connection to my computer for big file upload/downloads. When the Fiber internet was installed, the modem/router was installed in the living room in the bottom floor of my two-story home. The technician was able to run an ethernet cable from the modem/r

Questions

AT&T special for online fiber with Gift Card

Hello, I see At&T has a special wherein if you sign up online you get a $200 gift card for new customers. It says it expires 11/16/21.   Does  that mean you sign up by then. OR does it mean you have to have  the fiber installed by then?   I signed up a month ago an

Questions

AT&T called to confirm appointment to replace copper with fiber

Got a voicemail from an AT&T rep (my phone identified it as an AT&T number) saying they scheduled technicians for Dec 3rd to switch out copper wiring for fiber. I have made no changes to AT&T internet account, nor did I ask for an upgrade.  I live in a separate unit from the ma

Questions

New home remodel fiber install in Austin and want FTTP with ONT in my wiring closet...

I am remodeling my house and have a built a central wiring closet with fiber pulled from there to the outside of the house (yes, completely rewired all low voltage in the house to CAT6 and Coax to RG6). I want to install AT&T fiber but have the fiber connect to the fiber I have had my network c

Questions

Fiber not available in entire condo building

How do I get in touch with the engineering folks? Several (but not all) units on the 3rd floor of my condo building have fiber available - I'm on the 1st floor and have been told that it is not available.  This seems crazy - how do I find out what needs to be done to get fiber made available t

Questions

Survey neighborhood

I live in a neighborhood with 30+ houses without reliable internet. What do we have to do to get someone to survey this area?

Questions

How does AT&T fiber work full duplex?

Ok, so we just had AT&T Fiber installed today. There is only one fiber wire into the house.  Years ago, I worked for a company where we installed the fiber.  We had cable installers that would actually install it to the cabinets.  Then I would go in and configure the routers and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Looking for information on paying AT&T to install fiber to my house

I live on 10 acres in a heavily developed suburban area. AT&T has fiber in neighborhoods around me, but likely wouldn't run it to my house given I am alone on my 10 acres.  I am willing to pay them to install fiber here.  I know this will be expensive, but I am still interested in pay

Questions

Changing room where fiber enters

Will ATT come out and move my fiber cable to come in a different room? When it was initially installed the tech found the closest entrance he could (saying something about firebrick and it would be difficult). It's currently in my master bedroom - but I want to moved it to the living room. (I plan o

Questions

new Fiber internet connection

I signed up about 3 weeks ago and was told it was available. The house next door (20 feet away) has the service.  They have came to my place twice now but was unable to provide the service.  They said they could not get access to other peoples property.  They wanted me to go to the 4

Questions

Fiber towers erected in neighborhood

Very recently, ATT erected unsightly towers in my neighborhood. I suppose that the towers were erected under the guise of imminent domain. We need answers.

Questions

Came home to flags and paint on our lawn for fiber cable yet we haven't ordered or changed service

Hello, we came home yesterday to flags marking our fiber cables and ATT paint on our lawn. It was not on any of our surrounding neighbor's lawn and we haven't ordered or changed any of our services. We haven't received any communication about these flags and paint labels being made on our lawn. Does

Questions

Built-in. Ethernet

My house has built-in Ethernet. Can I connect the fiber internet to the Ethernet so I can have faster internet access the house?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Exterior Exposed Wire

They installed the fiber in my home however, I the cable going into the house is exposed. How do we get that fixed?

Questions

Fiber installation in some of my neighborhood?

Hi everyone, I live in Pflugerville, TX 78660, right next to Austin. Our HOA indicated that fiber is being installed in our neighborhood by the Housley Group. However, I recently met an individual who works on the team installing fiber in our neighborhood and he said that my street that I live o

Questions

Fiber in my area

I would love to know when will fiber be available in my area ,

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.