Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (231)

Most Recent
Att technician never showed up

I made an appointment to get att fiber installed. It was confirmed to happen between 8-10am. They never showed up. I called 800.288.2020 and they told me that they never assigned a technician for my appointment (?!) They said not to worry that they would call back in 5-10minutes and for sure it woul

Questions

I cut my fiber cable.

I am replacing my house fence. Att ran the fiber optic cable right around my fence post 2 inches deep. While pulling my old fence post out I cut the cable. I feel this was a totally unacceptable place to run the cable. I do not feel responsible for the lousy placement of this cable. Will I be charge

Questions

ATT damaged my sprinkler system when installing the fiber optic line. Now they will not call me back or email me and ATT caused $900 damage

Don't use ATT fiber optic. ATT damaged my sprinkler system and will not help with the cost of the damage, $900.  I can't get ATT or the 3rd party company they pushed me to, to return a call or email.  Very frustrating.  Use another provider.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is a smartphone required for BGW320 self-installation?

I don't have a smartphone, only an ipad that connects via wi-fi, not cell. Does this mean I can't use the Smart Home Manager app to self-install this gateway, and would have pay the $99 fee to have the tech do it?

Questions

Contact info for engineering

How do I get in touch with engineer department? My entire community has fiber except for two houses. Every time technician comes they tell me engineers needs to finish heir job. We have had a back and forth for 2 months

Questions

Been waiting forever

Our community has been promised for years to get AT&T Fiber and still nothing. Have been receiving mailers about it but still unavailable. I remember the Fiber Optic cable was laid years ago but still nothing. What is the delay? Want another option besides Cable High Speed Internet.

Questions

When is fiber going to be available in my area?

I live in round rock, tx on arusha street. About 3 months ago they were digging holes and I assume running the cabling, then I got a card saying its available so I called them up stoked.... until the rep said it isn't available and to check back periodically.  Curious if anyone has any insight

Questions

Fiber connection

My boyfriend used to be a customer using your fiber connection in Katy, TX. Unfortunately we moved to Hempstead, TX and you do not have fiber in this area. We are now using Sparklight internet and we miss AT&T soooo much! This is the worst internet ever, it was fine the first 2 months and then i

Questions

Buried Cable Across My Front Yard

My neighbor needed their home internet set up, so a tech came out to run the cable from the box to their home. It turns out that there was an issue with the conduit running from the box to my neighbor's house, so they had to run it from a different box. Running it from this other box meant the cable

Questions

Static IPs

Anyone have any instructions on how to setup static IPs. I added some to my account today, but have no gotten disconnected three times while trying to talk to tech support about how I start using the statics?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Broken cover on box in yard - exposed line

How can I get someone to fix an AT&T fiber optic box in my yard with a broken lid before the fiber optic line or someone's ankle gets broken? I called customer service at 855-920-0146.  They sent me to the team that works on these things at 866-410-7414, but that line is no longer active.&

Questions

PROPERTY DAMAGE CLAIM

Dear AT&T, Your customer experience is lacking in so many ways.  I need to file a property damage claim from an irrigation line that was damaged when AT&T buried the cable at my brand new home.  I called AT&T. I was given another phone number to call. I called that number and

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber connection

The line has been run at our Evansville address. Any date for the line to home connection?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Sharing files over a Wi-Fi network

With my new fiber router, an AT&T Arris BGW320-500, my computer is unable to see any other computers on its wifi network, even though all my computers have Windows network discovery turned on, with the box checked for automatic setup of network connected devices. Is there some setting in this ne

Questions

Fiber internet

When will we get fiber in our neighborhood? 1816 alcove ct ne belmont mi 49306

Questions

Why didn’t technicians show up on the day I was told ?

Was told technicians were going to come do installment outside so internet can connect properly but no one never show up.

Questions

Setting up passthrough BGW320-500 and Netgear 7960p

I have configured the steps for pass through, as follows It seems my router has two mac addresses (one that's on the back of the device itself and a seconday mac with only the last bit different. The BGW picks up the secondary mac in the drop down. I have tried both macs. My router seems to wo

Questions

Engineering Will Serve Letter

I am writing since I need a Will Serve letter for a future development saying that you are able to provide your services in a multifamily project in Midlothian, Texas.

Questions

AT&T subcontracted a company to install underground Fiber Optic Cables near my property and they damaged my property

AT&T subcontracted a company to install fiber optic underground in my neighborhood the contractors use a conduit to push the fiber optics cables through the dirt which their negligence caused them to go 8 ft under the ground instead of just a couple feet as they were supposed to and hit my main

Questions

Internet set up

Has anyone else had a problem with a new construction home and having there internet set up ? All of my neighbors have at&t and are doing just fine but when it came to mine it was a problem and its been over 2 weeks and still haven’t heard anything back

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?