Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
Temp cable not removed and cable also not buried

Hello, For a month at least I have been calling ATT to remove the temp cable and lay a buried cable. I have called ATT 3 times so far.  I am reaching end of my patience, is there some way I can escalate this issue and get it resolved. Thanks, Bupesh Pandita

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Questions about Fiber Optics & Construction in My Yard

A couple of days ago, I had guys show up in my yard telling me they were doing a fiber optics installation in the neighborhood for AT&T and that we were supposed to get a paper telling us. We didn't get a paper. No big deal, though, because we already use AT&T and I like fast internet. I'm j

Questions

Refusing to install

I recently moved and placed a move request. It was initially scheduled and created an appointment, but then hours later abruptly cancelled and cited “indeterminate amount of time” before being rescheduled. i told them I work from home and cannot be without internet and the customer service personn

Questions

128 Block Static IP do not work in AT&T

Hi everyone, I have had an issue that goes over 3 months at this point with AT&T static IP block service. This is everything we have done, I can't seem to get anyone from AT&T to fix it or have anyone that understands the issue so hopefully someone here has had the issue and can tell

Questions

Information

I was trying to write an onion letter to some people, after horrible customer service, but I can’t find emails. Where can I go to find these emails of the head honchos? Usually every company has them available. Just point me in the direction I should search. Thank you.

Questions

ONT cable

I just received 1 of 2 boxes and started installing what I can but I can’t find anywhere to plug the other end of the ONT cable. I found a pic on the internet showing where/how to do it.  Yet I don’t have anything around mine to plug it into… Do some not have to have this plugge

Questions

Fiber Internet Installed - Cable Never Buried

We had Fiber Internet installed on 2/26/2022 and we were told that a crew would come out in the next 2 weeks to bury the cable. Someone did come out in that timeframe and said they were there to bury the cable.  They started to work and then left suddenly.  Nobody has been back since.&nbs

Questions

ATT dug up yard 2 months ago and haven’t been back

AT&T dug 4 very large holes in my yard on March 14. It is basically now May and no progress has been made and have not seen workers back working in the yard for weeks. The dirt to fill these holes has pretty much washed away due to all of the rain. I’m 99% certain I have standing water under the

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Damage caused by fiber installation

AT&T recently conducted fiber installation in our neighborhood, however our irrigation company discovered damage to our irrigation line in a place AT&T did their digging. Once it is repaired, who at AT&T do I contact to seek reimbursement for the repair cost?

Questions

Fiber internet activation

Need activation on pole for fiber internet. At&t installed it and forgot activation. [EDITED] Mauer Street. Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 [EDITED per Community Guidelines - removed personal information]

Questions

When will Fiber be available

The next street beside our apartment have fiber but after so many things that i did i just want to know will you guys install a fiber at my apartment or no and the address is [EDITED] ne 166th st north miami beach florida [EDITED per Community Guidelines]

Questions

Closed

AT&T Fiber Installation in my neighborhood

I've had exposed cable wires sticking out of my yard for going on 5 months now as part of AT&T's fiber installation in my neighborhood. I can't find any information on how to contact anyone about getting this completed and getting this eyesore out of my yard and have not seen any workers in mont

Questions

I am no longer using fiber and need the cable removed

Now that I'm no longer using fiber, I need the cable removed from my power line/side of my house...does ATT do that or does my electric company?

Questions

Infrastructure Install for Fiber with 2 ft x 3 ft access panel

Maybe 4 months ago, I believe ATT had a contractor named bertco who was installing infrastructure through many yards on south side of street in Edwardsville, IL 62025. The contractor somehow ended up on the side of my property and crushed or damaged 4 inch solid core black drainage pipe that took do

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber buried in neighbors yard

Readers digest version: AT&T rep spoke with someone about how the cable should be buried on our side of fence. Everything was given the okay so we waited.  Contracted company came to bury line, when it was on the INSIDE of our fence, where it was to be buried.  Told our other neighbor

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Buried Cable is complete, still on temp cable

Several weeks ago we had fiber installed. Finally today the cable crew arrives unannounced to bury the cable, thankfully I was home to give access to the premises. They buried new cable from the box in the alley, and ran it to the demarc, but left it coiled up and didn't cutover to the new run. W

Questions

Att techs fixing fiber cable connection

This is att fixing an outage fiber cable this is how they the cables and said they were done but I still don't have service I wonder y

Questions

AT&T Fiber Optic Line through septic drain line

I am a community manager and we just found out that a conduit cable (AT&T) was ran through the middle of the sewer drain lines at one of our units. I have reached out to 811 as well as several other numbers to try and get help.  ATT came out and marked their lines, but I do not need for th

Questions

Can’t connect Vizio Tv to wifi

We just got fiber internet. Everything has connected well and working wonderfully except our Vizio tvs. Every time we get a message saying can’t connect. I’m not sure what to do. We have one TV that’s a different brand and it connected just fine. It’s only the Vizio branded ones that we are having t

Questions

What to do when fiber line can't be buried and can't be run aerial?

In Columbus, Ohio for location. Had Att come out the first week of March to set up Internet 300. I'm located on a corner lot, and the closet telephone pole is 3 lots away in an alley way. Original tech was confused on how to run it, so he called his boss. Boss says it can't be run aerial, because

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.