Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (111)

Most Recent
Spotify Premium APK 8.6.74.1176 Free Download For Android

I am receiving an error that I cannot access Spotify Premium APK 8.6.74.1176 Techbigs on my Samsung Galaxy S21. Every time I tap on the app, it goes out of the home screen. I can't get in, can someone help me :(

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Hotspot issue

Hotspot issue, have 3 - 4 bars on 5gE but the hotspot is limited to 3mbps. Restarted phone, reset hotspot?  Any idea I was told to expect ~100mpbs in my area

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Can’t get new internet service because it shows in system as suspended from previous tenant. It has been disconnected already

I have been trying to get new internet service for weeks now. It has been shut off already and confirmation has been sent.  Yet still a week later and still can’t process my order because at&t shows as active service.  Please help.  

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

ATT12 to ATT25 price?

I currently have att 12( I have had it since 2004). In the bill, it says I have unlimited data with 12mbps download and 1mbps upload. I want to upgrade to att 25 internet. What will my price be roughly? I currently pay 65 total for everything( internet only). I see that there is 30 dollar discount o

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet Speed Issues

I have a 100MB service plan. I know that realistically, I'm not going to get 100MB unless I'm running a hard line from the AT&T gateway router to the device. On my desktop computer, the Internet is consistently slowing to a crawl, and by that I mean speed tests are showing an average of 2-2.5MBp

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

I bought a Pre-Paid chip in NY and it never worked, they promised a refund and I never got it

Last month I was in NY and I bought a 60$ pre-paid sim card but when the seller tried to activate it in my cellphone, it never worked. He said they would give me a refund and they never did. I'm no longer in the US and I'm not able to chat with them. What do you recommend in my case? I don't thin

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

can't download minecraft 1.17.41 apk to phone

I had this problem with my pixel 4a and now my s21 Random minecraft 1.17.41 apk apps will stop loading properly when connected to wifi but work fine on LTE Suddenly I won't be able to load my order or can't click review or pictures product. It just continues continue to download minecraft 1.17.41

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

How to upload documents

Uploading documents for the at&t Internet access.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

what is the rs#

To what do I need to start using it

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Vehicle wifi

When I try to turn on the wifi hotspot that my car has a message pops up that says “internet connection service is temporarily unavailable” and it’s been like that for months

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Can I Start A New Service If The Previous Person Didnt Pay Bill

Too make a long story short i work and live with my dad im of age all that is fine but as soon as covid hit he tried to unbundle phones and tv from our internet because the bill was high going in a pandemic and work got slow they said they would unbundle it but it never was and the bill got higher s

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Low income/Senior discount for ATT Internet

How do i apply low income/Senior discount for ATT Internet service

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Change of plan.

I am wanting to downgrade my plan from 1000 to 300. don't need that much speed.  But I have been told a few times that I can downgrade my plan but still have to pay for the 1000 because I came in on a promo.  I want to  change the plan but I would like to price to reflect that plan.&

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Data problem pixel 4

I have unlimited data with at&t but my pixel phone says i used up all my data. I have done all the re-set, turn off phone. Very frustrated

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

very slow internet speeds

i have my pc connected with a wired connection and i only get around 5 mbps even after reset and upgrading router and its not my pc or cable limiting speed gets to the 400 mbps range at a friends house they also have at&t same plan as me

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

What options exist for home broadband?

Lately there has been all this hoopla from At&t about Fiber replacing copper. However this is not happening everywhere. Is AT&t's long-term strategy to move to home broadband using LTE in these areas? What do you do when you live in a neighborhood that is on the fringe of DSL service capa

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Retaining paper billing

Kindly be advised I want to continue receiving paper bills

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Internet speed

Thank you

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Fiber internet

I live in a large city in the state of Georgia. The city is Valdosta. Lots of people in Valdosta have fiber internet access. I have been promised for the last 3 YEARS that AT&T is going to get fiber to our area in 6 months.  Like I said that was three years ago. When I signed up for my current plan

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Why is my internet so incredibly slow? I walked through every step in Troubleshooting and Support pages...

I have been an ATT customer for many many years. I have even had internet/cable transferred when I moved in 2016. I have only been offered one plan for my internet and was told that this was the only option I was able to get at the moment. Looking at the plans online, it seems there is one other pac

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.