Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (267)

Most Recent
Samsung Galaxy trade in is a lie

I have a at&t galaxy A12 which I was told is ineligible for trade in. The commercial says any Galaxy any Year which is a lie. Change your deceptive commercial.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T Tower Not Switching to Red Lights at Night

We live a couple hundred yards from AT&T tower located at 3058 Old Murfreesboro Road, Arrington, TN (Latitude/Longitude: 35.855472/-86.648528), and it used to switch to red lights at night. Now, it stays in white strobes 24x7, which basically looks like someone is taking flash photos of our hou

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Still can't make or receive calls

This is extremely frustrating. I bought a Motorola one 5g ace xt2113-5 in December specifically because att said it was on the approved list. I still cannot make or receive phone calls even after resetting the network and setting it to a lower preferred network. Can ANYONE help me please!?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

No OnePlus 9 Pro 5G only does 5G on T Mobil

Gave up on AT&T and Consumer Cellular. I like OnePlus phones. Only on T-Mobil I got wifi calling and 5G working properly. On Consumer Cellular I even had issues making calls due to its issues with Android 12.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Do I have to register my LTE router (DataRemote CDS-9070) with ATT to use it?

So I’m trying to setup an LTE router and it keeps telling me that the registration is getting denied, do I have to go through ATT to get it registered or do I possibly have something misconfigured?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Recovered phone

Phone was reported lost\stolen. I have located it and have it back in my possession. I got a SIM card from att but when I try to activate it it says cannot recognize my IMEI I cannot get a hold of AT&T because I don’t have a phone so this is the best I don’t do I don’t even know the phone number fo

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Ford F150 Hotspot not working

I have a 2022 F 150. Went to att using ford pass app and app does not recognized VIn number. Took vehicle to dealership. They say att problem. Took it to Att and they say ford problem. Called customer service for att car connect x 4 and all they say is vehicle vin is not showing in system and that

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

I can't use my phone number to sign up for special offers

When I go on websites such as Shutterfly or Michaels, I try to sign up for discounts by agreeing to receive text messages. I always get a message like Something went wrong.  Please try again.  Why is this happening?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Won’t reset or go further than blue screen

Surface go 3 Won’t reset or go further than blue screen

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Static noise on incoming voicemails

Can someone fix this issue? I have gotten random calls from strange numbers and they leave a very short message that is just filled with static. I don't know if it is a legit number or not.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Can't make calls

I haven't been able to call any number for over 2 months now. It says call can't be completed as dialed for every number I call.  Message 2 uslv1

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How to set up google AC1200 dual band mesh router to AT&T net gear 7550 ADSL2+ modem/ router

I’ve ordered the google AC1200 dual band mesh router and was wondering how to set it up with my AT&T net gear 7550 ADSL2+ router/ modem. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Netgear

Just got new service for Netgear mobile hotspot. They said they connected at the store. Now I'm home and it says mobile broadband disconnected your data connection is disconnected

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock request approved, but email has some variable instead of the unlock request

I submitted unlock request and was approved. However the email with the code has some gibberish variable name instead of the unlock code: The email looks like below: (see bolded and underlined) ---------------------------------------------------- Request number: (Edited per community guidelines)

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

mms.att.net messages bouncing back from att mail as the address couldnt be found or is unable to receive mail.

Your message wasnt delivered to (insert my ph number here)@mms.att.net because the address couldnt be found or is unable to receive mail. This worked up until 7/16/22 ish time frame and will work if I send from my work email Security cameras running on Blue Iris as a NVR and when detects motio

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone marked as stolen

I recently upgraded my wife's phone, bought one through the app and they sent it to us. I activated the phone and sent the old phone back in the packaging. About a week later they listed my wife's phone as stolen and suspended service. This all began on 7/16 and they said they won't have a resolutio

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

I switched my sims and both phones stopped working

My wife and I own a Moto Edge (2020, 5g, on AT&T list) and Google Pixel 5. I have At&T unlimited Max prepaid. My wife and I decided to switch phones. I took my sim out of my Pixel, and put it into the Moto, and took the sim in the Moto and placed it into the Pixel. Both sims now show "emerg

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

moto g power

Can the at&t Moto G Power be unlocked?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

v341u has black screen and does not respond to restarts

att motivate V341U has black screen and fails to respond to both "soft" and "Hard" resets. phone vibrates on power off and power on . screen fiantly illuminates to a slightly lighter black but nothing appears on screen. 

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How can I do

I live in Guangzhou China not Chinese,I bought a trade in phone on one of our stores,the phone is locked and I made a request on AT&T to unlock it but I found out the phone there’s a debt which is not paid and don’t know what to do,my question how do I unlock it since I can’t pay the outstanding

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.