Our Community Forums will be closing on June 27, 2024. Please visit att.com/support for all your support needs.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (106)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Why does phone location show anything else other than Pennsylvania where I'm actually located at?

Why does phone location show anything else other than Pennsylvania where I'm actually located at? Because of this, I can't view live content and can't connect to unsecured wifi connections here.  Att said to reset network settings but that doesn't help... can any ATT rep help me out here? I al

Questions

Why are callers being prompted for code when calling me?

I do not use a smartphone, but my AT&T cell phone does have internet capability. I do use texting, but not the internet.  When I am visiting a somewhat rural area, local people are unable to reach me on my phone (but my partner can reach me every time, from anywhere).  The neighbor's

Questions

Text Messages Not Going Through to AT&T Customers

My organization uses T-Mobile for our phone service and I am unable to send text messages to any AT&T customer. Why is that and how do I fix it?

Questions

at&t cordless phone

at&t cordless phone caller cannot hear me talk I can hear them.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Cell phone booster

My booster only blinks white on the power button. Nothing else. The Wan line is in and GPS is plugged in and near a window. HELP!

Questions

Cant unlock a Nighthawk 6 pro hotspot

I have a Nighthawk M6 pro. I terminated my contract early and paid the fees. I want to make it a prepaid so I only pay when I need it. I sent in an unlock request but the reply is that there is an unpaid balance associated with the device. How is that possible when I paid the fees to terminate?

Questions

unlocking iphone11

my daughter sent her old iphone 11 to me but it is no longer online and i need to unlock it.how do i do that when it is not connected any longer?

Questions

Closed

Complaint About an AT&T Store!

On Tuesday, May 7th, I went to an AT&T store in Mesa, Arizona. The salesman who sold me the service had sent me there for them to transfer the numbers in the directory of my Verizon flip phone to my new AT&T flip phone. The salesmen were very rude and told me it couldn't be done.  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why has my alcatel_5059R stopped sending me sound notifications when I receive a text message?

The message does get posted on my phone in "messages" but I receive no alert that I have received a new message. Thus, I only know if I have a text by going into messages.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Internet on LOT Secomea router

Hi I'm having trouble configuring the internet on a Secomea router. I have a data card and I can't connect it to the GSM network. I've tried with several APNs and they never connect to the GSM network. I tried to test sending an SMS message and it doesn't send either. What will be the problem? Tha

Questions

In Mexico, one works, but one says it is converted to eSIM.

In Settings, no roaming option. It only says it is converted to eSIM.

Questions

Closed

SMS blocked

Hello, one of our business units SMS is being blocked. It appears AT&T has marked them as spam and now they are unable to communicate to AT&T clients. I submitted a form to Hiya but was informed they did not block our numbers and that another service/carrier likely did. Is there a form I nee

Questions

Cingular Flex 2 Picture Recovery

I accidentally dropped my Cingluar Flex 2 in water, which killed the phone. According to the user manual, you need to enable USB Storage in the settings in order to transfer files. Because the phone is dead, I am not able to do that. I also never added a microSD card, so that won't work either. Is

Questions

No "Enter" key when composing text messages on my new Flip 2

I just upgraded from the old Flip IV to the Flip 2. When composing text messages, there is no "Enter" key on the new phone. On the old one, the "OK" key was "Enter". Now the "OK" key is "Send" and I accidentally sent some very short, incomplete messages. Now I just rather jumbled looking messages be

Questions

iPhone send back!

Hi all! I’m looking for information whether I need to schedule a FedEx pick up or drop off at FedEx box or do I leave it out for the mailman to pick up. I’m sending back phones that one was an upgrade and another was a claim for and through Asurion. if anybody knows this information that would be gr

Questions

Accepted Solution

Shipping label for exchange

I need to be send a shipping label for my phone that I exchanged to send back

Questions

Unlocking Paid off Phone while in Thailand

Hello, I've been trying to unlock my phone for days now since settling in Thailand (I will be here for 1 year) and the unlocking form is not working for me. I even got a US VPN and have tried two different browsers on incognito. After inputting my phone number to the form and checking the box, I kee

Questions

Billing Dispute

How do I get hold of supervisor or manager for small business issues? I have been dealing with the billing issues due to mistake on their end, We took a trip out of country & had called multiple times to activate day pass, but they still did not activate it on one line  they charged 87000

Questions

will it work to a iPhone max and a apple ipad

IDk

Questions

Kyocera DuraXE E4710 can't update to latest software.

My E4710 won't connect to the network, so I checked the These devices are tested and approved for the AT&T network (att.com) pdf and it says it requires an update to use some features, but when I click update it says processing downloading and then kicks me off that screen not even attempting to

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.