Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent
Fiber Installation Complaint Process

An AT&T contractor has apparently finished installing fiber in my subdivision. During the installation, they dug in a large trench in my yard. They did a poor job filling in the trench and made no effort to at least plant grass and cover the damaged area with straw, despite the fact that an emp

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber burial problems

My burial took place today. Based on my experience thus far and the difficulty getting my initial install something told me I better watch the process. So the burial guy is an actual ATT employee, not a contractor. Has ATT truck, ATT witch digger vehicle and ATT uniform. While running the witch digg

Questions

New Small Traffic Control company in San Diego

Hello I started a new Safety traffic control company in San Diego. I would like to work closely with your company for small lane closures to protect your technicians working out in the field near the road. Please keep me in mind for your needs to keep your employees safe. Thank you. Mark Neel . Her

Questions

Over the past week we have been trying to transfer our internet service but have been experiencing terrible service from AT&T

My fiancé and I moved to a new house and have been trying to transfer our internet service for over a week. Seems simple enough, right? Apparently not for AT&T. It took them 5 days (and countless calls/representatives) just to figure out what the problem was. We were then told that we needed to

Questions

Missing wire

I'm missing the green pon wire on my fiber service box is there any place to get one or do I have to wait for a technician to come to the house to setup my gateway router all they sent was a yellow and a red connecting wires

Questions

Closed

ONT Box

Hello: I have had to cancel two accounts now for the Fiber 1000 that I ordered. I just spent an hour with chat and supposedly their supervisor over the simple question≥ When will my tech come to install the ONT Fiber box so I can begin trying out the Internet 1000. Both times they appear "incapable

Questions

Outages

Why so many outages

Questions

Fiber Internet installation

I live in a pretty rural area, but about 15 minutes away there is a Fiber connection. I would like to see if it is possible to get it installed in my area.

Questions

My ATT install

Ok here is the deal. I ordered my internet service on October 22 and had an appointment for the 25th. When they were there to install it, they found an issue in the ground. I was told it would be fixed by November 1st. After that I have been calling people every few days to try to get an update and

Questions

Accepted Solution

What do these spray paint symbols mean?

AT&T left them last night and I'm just curious. It's probably 3 houses down the road, and they're right next to the box that I made a post about recently, any idea? (First image says "10c" and the second says "BORE"

Questions

AT&T Fiber

Hello: I have been chatting with an AT&T sales rep for over an hour and I am still not convinced that she knows the installation requirements for fiber internet She is trying to tell me that I already have internet NID box at the wall of my home and all I need is the equipment they send out to

Questions

AT&T

Yesterday I made a post saying I had construction going on! UPDATE ON THE WORK. AT&T construction has been running on my street for about a month. A couple of weeks ago a guy came out and mark flags on the side of the road. Which they are building a place right down the from us. On the left

Questions

In Pineville, LA, what can be done to get AT&T fiber-optic lines in a small new subdivision, Kolin off Hwy 107, Cedar Hill Loop.

Currently there are three new houses just built in a small new subdivision, one street that’s called Cedar Hill Loop in Pineville, LA. It’s in an area called Kolin off Hwy 107. The street does not appear on maps. We were told there was AT&T fiber optic lines in the neighborhood but there isn’t a

Questions

My ATT fiber "move order" experience

I had fiber in my apartment from May-Oct 2021. I called in to place a move order on Oct 1 for the week starting Oct 11 for my new construction house. The new construction community had fiber run along the streets months ago and all curbside boxes are in place. All my neighbors have their ATT install

Questions

ATT cables Over 8 Feet Fence

ATT has 3 different cables thrown over my 8 feet fence going from ATT cable box in my yard to 3 -ATT customer service ! These cables are on the ground! 1 of the cables runs diagonally across my back yard!  My 88 year old husband tripped over this cable.  You got 7 days to respond  & I am going to se

Questions

How to get repairs scheduled for property damage during line installation?

Fiber lines are being installed throughout our whole neighborhood. There were holes dug in yards without consent, then repaired poorly. Additionally spray paint to mark lines were left on sidewalks and driveways. How do we get support for someone to come out and repair yards and clean driveways/s

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber Install: Will they take down/remove the old copper feed from pole?

Once the fiber is pulled from the pole overhead to the premises, will the tech take down the old copper line? It's not significant but less cable is less clutter to look at. Thanks, J.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T DISTRBUTION CRITICAL SUBSURFACE INSTALLATION INFRASTRUCTURE

Hello,     My house back yard need to digit. I call 811, and 811 told me my house area near "This Locate Request is near an AT&T DISTRBUTION CRITICAL SUBSURFACE INSTALLATION INFRASTRUCTURE that provides Switching, Routing and Transmission services to the surrounding area and around t

Questions

Loss of wifi printers after fiber installed

Just changed over to AT&T fiber. Now the computer the fiber is connected to will not recognize wifi printers. Have already tried rebooting everything. Any suggestions?

Questions

Fiber install in condo building

My condo is located in a historic school building - ATT lists fiber as being available, and three of 30 units have it, (none of whom seem to have asked for condo permission first) but what the construction/engineering people did was physically run a line along the exterior of the building and drill

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.