Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
How do I file a claim for damages to my property incurred due to installation of fiber-optic lines?

An AT&T contractor installing fiber-optic lines damaged my pool drain lines, ruptured a gas line, and damaged a sprinkler line. I spent three hours on the phone on with AT&T representatives on Thursday, May 5, 2022 with no results.  I was transferred from department to department. 

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

ONE UNIT IN ENTIRE CONDO HAS NO CABLE CONNECTION

Hi! we own one unit in 13unit condo community,shared wall on both side. all units have cable and internet except ours. Called several times-only response is that your condo is flagged and cannot connect. The problem is that only AT&T service is available for this entire condo. when during constr

Questions

When will AT&T support servers start working?=> " ... something isn't working on our end, Give it some time and try again later"

When will AT&T support servers start working? - I've been trying to use the "Fix It" service since yesterday. When I try to use the "Fix It" service I get the following message. : " Return to start Hmm ... something isn't working on our end, Give it some time a

Questions

Interesting internet’s

Hello, back in November fiber was ran down our road for a Business, and it was a warehouse. Down the other end of the road there is a second part- two the warehouse that’s being used one side is for rent. The one that’s has AT&T is for rent the other side has fiber also but it’s spectrum. Across

Questions

Looking for Fiber Internet at my location

AT&T has fiber hubs at the corner of a couple streets near my house (actually about 1000 feet from my house), but never offer it to me. I got a number to someone at the engineering department and they said they opened a request to investigate and that an engineer would contact in a few days. Th

Questions

How to properly implement AT&T Fiber replacing cable

I gather that AT&T installs (unlike my basic cable modem) a combination of router/router. Are there detailed steps to essentially disable the routing functions on the AT&T device so a single IP address is passed through to my Firewalla router?  I'm assuming that will ensure the least o

Questions

Installing a BGW210 without an ONT.

I ordered 1G service for a new house. It has an AT&T fiber port inside. There has never been an ONT on this house. There was an old POTS line NID but AFAIK there has never been an external ONT. He kept asking me about a small box inside with blinking lights. There is nothing inside that house. I

Questions

Burial crew left this

Who do I contact to get this put under the handhold and secure the box?

Questions

Moving service

I have AT&T 1000 service at the home I am renting right now and recently I have purchased new home where I would like to move the service. Problem is, even there is fiber optic in my neighborhood, there are not enough splitters to split the fiber cable and run it to my house. Due to this, AT&

Questions

Fiber optic protection

How do I protect a 12 foot run of fiber optic cable along a baseboard?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber wi-fi speeds slow on phone?

I recently upgraded to AT&T fiber internet, and I've been having some strange slowdowns. In our home, we have four devices always connected to the internet. We have two computers my personal and her work. Both computers are connected via Ethernet. My speeds have been a consistent 100, but that i

Questions

Tech no show for AT&T Fiber installation

Tried to get Fiber internet installed. Technicians no show for two consecutive appointments. Poor communications between customer service and field technicians. Called customer service for one hour, spoke to 4 agents, still could not figure out why no one showed up. Cannot make or reschedule an

Questions

Buried Cable Complete - Damaged Sprinkler System Line

Complete Buried Cable - Which Damaged Sprinkler System Line. Who do I contact?

Questions

ATT Fiber BGW 320, Orbi rbr-20 and Smart Devices/IoT Smart Life app.

I have a BGW 320 where I've disabled both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks. No issues with my Orbi rbr-20 network. These devices I'm trying to connect have been connected to the network before. If the network name didn't change, what could it be? These are my passthrough settings: I'm unable

Questions

AT&T utility install in Michigan

AT&T utility install in Michigan in Shelby Township has taken over two months in his left a exposed hole and ruined my yard. Who can I contact about this

Questions

Send Validation

How do I upload a address for my service

Questions

I need to install the green wire back into my white box for ATT 300 FIBER optics

the plumbers knocked the "white box' off the wall. the green wire connected to the bottom of the white box is dangling. Where should it go?  This is a simple fix, I just don't know where to plug the rubber covered end inside the box.

Questions

No Wi-Fi

Just had a fiber drop installed yesterday. Hard connections work but the Wi-Fi doesn’t. It will stay connected for 10 minutes then shows incorrect password. The tech tried everything but nothing works. He left and said he didn’t know what to do. Where do I go now?

Questions

Does the Casita need rewiring for Fiber?

So the owner said previous renter had AT&T. Checked my address, it did indeed offer Fiber. I double checked to see DSL was not an option. The availability check said AT&T no longer offers DSL. I have a tech coming out on Wednesday to take a look. Anything I should I expect, rewiring needed?

Questions

Not getting close to symmetrical speeds

Just got the Fiber 2gig plan installed and everything is running smoothly, except I can't for my life get anywhere remotely close to symmetrical upload speeds to my download. I've run speedtests (Both through the ATT speedtest as well as directly on speedtest.net) and I consistently see Download

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.