Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (340)

Most Recent

Closed

CHARGED FOR ALMOST 3 YRS AT RENTAL ADDRESS WE HAD TERMINATED SERVICE, ALSO BILLED FOR FIBER SINCE AT NEW ADDRESS!

I would like to file a complaint with internet loyalty supervisor joshua id#PZFKW56. I was on the phone for 3hrs and 41min today starting at 0939 PST. He promised me a reimbursement of 1 year of wireless service that was billed at 38$/month at my old address which we disconnected almost 3 years ago

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Broken Sprinkler Lines and buried Heads

For the past few months the corner of the lot where the contractors dug up to install a box and run the fiber cables has no water pressure. I saw when the digging took place several pieces of PVC pipes broken and heads scattered all over the pile of dirt.  I asked if they were going to repair

Questions

ATT Fiber installation fee on first bill despite being told it would be waived.

So, I talked to both the account person who came to my house with the technician and also someone on the phone who both assured me the installation fee is waived with the installation of 1GBPS or higher fiber internet yet, lo and behold, it's staring me in the face when I look at my first bill on my

Questions

Hello, I wanted to know what are the deals you can offer me to sign up for Internet? I am moving soon and I wanted to install internet at my new location. Thank you, Belen Tovar

Questions

Where is the local dispatch for Durham, NC?

I have been in a very eventful battle with AT&T’s garbage customer service. I had my wires buried this past Monday, 9/19/22. I received the two confirmation texts telling me a tech was to come out between 2pm and 4pm on 9/21/22. 9/21/22 comes along, and I go the entire day with zero communicatio

Questions

“Extender offline”?

I just had fiber installed today and when I login to the smart home manager app I see an error that the smart extender is offline. I have no idea where they installed the extender. Help?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Install location question

Not sure if there are any installers on the forum who can answer this... but here goes :)We are trying to figure out where an installer might terminate our fiber run. Would they put a dmark outside, and run ethernet cable to the location inside where we'd like our router? Or would they go fiber righ

Questions

moving gateway to living room from basement

Can I connect the red ONT ethernet cable from the fiber dmark to an ethernet jack that extends to the living room 60 ft away then plug my gateway into that jack. Currently the gateway is in the basement and connected with the 6 ft red ethernet cable that came with the gateway. However the signal fo

Questions

report need for att to clean up temporary fiber cable install

About 2 weeks ago ATT installed temp fiber cable from terminal box on my property on Castlefern Dr in Cary to presumed customer on Treadwell Ct nearby. The cable is now a tripping hazard across my sidewalk and a number of driveways. Please have someone from ATT come out and clean up. Thank you.

Questions

Modem relocation

hey I’ve been trying to figure out how to schedule an appointment for a tech to come out and relocate the at&t modem from downstairs in the living room to upstairs in the bonus room I just got a gaming pc and wifi just doesn’t do the trick in the bonus room I need ethernet for my pc can you help

Questions

Wrong Service Address (2nd time)

I've had to make TWO accounts because ATT cannot get my service address correct. I NEED A SOLUTION NOW, I REFUSE TO CANCEL THIS 2ND ACCOUNT AND MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT. Can someone, anyone, PLEASE help?

Questions

Information

I have been waiting for the Fiber to come to my area, I have too many issues with the cable and need the fiber. If it will be here soon great cause I will have to get another modem for my home office. if not then I will have to go back to Spectrum. So can you please let me know when it is suppose to

Questions

Not able to claim my rewards

When called into the reward center I was placed on hold for 2 hours when the call answered it hung up this was last Monday it's hard to reach them because of their hours of availability only Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. mountain time and forward following that I tried to call the whole time it wa

Questions

ATT dug my back yard, but never cleaned up the mess.

Hi Everyone: I have used ATT service for over 17 years. Now I'm a little bit tired with ATT. Several months ago ATT dug my back yard for laying fiber line and made a mess without letting me know: they left a huge piece of pipe, a very big of stone in my back yard; also they exposed my electric wire.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fibers In - When Can I Sign Up?

Live in far north Dallas suburb. Months ago AT&T was all over neighborhood burying fiber.  Now nothing.  If I enter address in AT&T's service availability window I get top speed of 10 mbs.  How can I find out when AT&T will turn on our new service?  (City knows nothi

Questions

How do I setup BGW320 router with my 5 static IP block so that my other router gets a static IP and continues to route

@JefferMCThis message below from this thread a year ago sounded close to what I am looking to do. Base on this I would have said what I am looking to do is "give WAN side of my router one of my 5 public IP addresses and let it handle the world behind it." Can you please provide some spec

Questions

Fiber cable not buried

Our fiber cable is not being buried, the "manager" told me it would be done in about a week, two weeks ago. Seems like no one knows what they are doing,  or cares.

Questions

Neighbor refuses to give tech access to install fiber optic cable

I am trying to get att&t fiber optic cable installed. The tech said he needs to access through my neighbor's yard to pull the cable to my house. I left a note on my neighbor's door in advance of the appointment, to let them know and ask them to please answer the door. The neighbor called me and

Questions

Bury my cable???

I just read a post about an ATT customer cable not buried 1 year after the internet installation. My cable is sitting on my grass for over 2 months. Should I try to break the 1 year record or just cancel my service? Thanks

Questions

Email scam?

Has anyone gotten this email? We got it at work and I'm trying to determine if there's hidden costs here. They say the upgrade is mandatory, but my Google searches seem to indicate that's not really true. Some people are saying just the service call is free. Other people have said the rates will rem

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.