Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (112)

Most Recent
Remote Control

The control stopped working but the Power Botton is staying lit up Red. I’ve already changed the batteries. What else can be wrong?  I know it’s the correct remote for this TV. 

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Tv box

My tv box is locked out because I tried to sign . The screen says the limit for unsuccessful sign-in attempts has been reached. Go online and reset your id/password to restore access. Care code : 205.2 I reset my password but I still can’t sign in.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

New STB - Account unavailable

Trying to add a new (7th) wired STB and get the following message: Account unavailable. This Set Top Box does not match the account settings. Is there a limit to the number of wired STB's? Does the STB require configuration into my account on the AT&T Uverse side?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

EERO 6 use with UVERSE

Connected EERO 6 in place of VAP2500. Have wireless connectivity except for my wireless cable boxes which ask me to press WPS button which the EERO does not have. Modem used is an ARRIS NVG589.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Official Solution

How do I fix lagging playback of DVR recordings?

Both the wired and wireless receivers DVR recordings play back with lag, pixelized, freeze every few minutes. No lag anywhere else:  The internet is fine.  The DVR records scheduled shows fine.  Watching TV, streaming, cable shows is fine.  I have rebooted endlessly..

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

The Weather Channel Local Interactive Feature is not working

I recently replaced my DVR/Receiver and the replacements (3 so far) have me enter in my location and unfortunately the location does not save. Multiple reboots and calls into U-verse Technical support have not solved the problem. Tech Support lacks any real knowledge.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

HDMI Error H1001 continues

I have exchanged receivers (wireless stb mosel vip2500) several times. Replaced HDMI cables, rebooted system so many times, and complained to U-verse TV customer service so many times I think I've talked to every representative over past 5 years. YET, I continue to receive the H1001 HDMI Error. Appa

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Vap2500

How far can the Vap2500 be from the modem/router and still keep a signal? I added an apartment addition onto my home and cannot get a good signal or cannot get a signal at all at times. The tv will continually freeze up and go out. I was thinking maybe I could run a long Ethernet cable and extension

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

different tv will not respond to old uverse s 30 remote

different tv will not respond to old uverse S30 remote

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

My remote keeps turning red every time I press a button

Anytime I press a button on my s30 Uverse remote the power button turns red. I tried replacing the batteries and resetting the remote but nothing is working I even took some isopropyl alcohol to the buttons to make sure they weren’t sticking.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Closed

Att remote flashing blue at top

Internet went down briefly and direct stream network went down. Unplugged the unit. All other devices are connected. Main tv wont turn on, remote just flashes blue. Already replaced batteries. Im stumped  

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

How do I get a prepaid label to recycle my Uverse equipment.?

AT&T doesn't want me to ship back my Uverse boxes. They said to recycle them. Where are the instructions to print out a prepaid shipping label.  

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Uverse recordings freeze during playback if also recording to DVR

While watching programs previously recorded on my Uverse DVR, the picture & sound freezes for 2 seconds, then resumes. It does this about 1-3 times per minute.  This only happens on one TV and only while something is being recorded on the DVR.  I restarted everything, plugged the Uver

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

my remote work properly

all the remote will do is turn the tv off/on and change the volume. it wil not change channnels or let me use any feathers on the screen?? it has good batteries and i have trouble shoot the system.

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Gateway broadband 2 light red

Broadband 2 light has been blinking red for several weeks. Rebooted gateway several times.  Uverse viewing is pixalated and freezes frequently.  Is this an equipment issue?

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

ATT Uverse receiver Arris VIP 2262 flashing lights

Replacement receiver works normally, but when not used for a while, it displays flashing green & red lights. I assume this means something has gone wrong. But I can't find a troubleshooting guide to tell me what the error is. So, I just push the power button to reboot, and the lights stop flashi

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Red x and number 3 error

Hi I have tv and when I turn box on it comes up with a red x and number 3

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T U-verse remote SB-30 and a Vizio SB207 sound bar

How do I connect these totally, and also, so that sound only comes from sound bar and all go off at the same time. I am 75 years old and know practically nothing about electronics. I had a hard time just getting the  remote  to control my  TV.  Thanks 

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

need a new DVR for uverse package upgrade

Im trying to switch from Ubasic to U200 and they said I need a new DVR because the update isnt supported with my current DVR box. I find that weird since I used to have U200. Anyways, Im waiting for the new DVR box and wondering if anyone knows if getting a new DVR box is actually necessary? any kin

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

att cable box not working

i have all three lights on my cable box and a red "X" on my tv screen

Questions

• U-verse TV Equipment

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.