Have you received a suspicious email, call or text message? We can help.

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (129)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Unlocking NETGEAR nighthawk M1 from AT&T

Hi, I went onto AT&T and requested an unlock code. It flashed up that there was a system error and to try later. I tried again and it said I’d tried too many times. I haven’t received any emails from NETGEAR. How do I unlock my device please?

Questions

Hotspot 3 not connecting to the internet

I've been trying all day to connect but keep getting connected, no internet messages.

Questions

cant leave voicemail for an android user in a different state

cant leave voicemail for an android user in a different state i have been in the past able to connect to my friends android and leave a voicemail until att starting having problems now i call on my iphone the my iphone will not go through to her voice mail or connect to her phone i have done all on

Questions

My device unlock was approved, yet instead of a link I received "Your unlock instructions: ${masterData.unlockInstruction}"

The request says it was approved and I have an unlock code, but the phone still isn't unlocked.

Questions

Kyocera E4830 continues to need software update

I cannot believe how much time (2 years) has passed since my original post. ATT and Kyocera have done nothing to make a simple update to the phone's software so that the predictive texting will work correctly and stop deleting words out of the dictionary.  Or even just let the dictionary be re

Questions

ATT gave incorrect unlock code for Cingular Flip IV

I have UK mobile phone that is supposed to work in the US but for some reason it does not. My UK provider says that they do not see any attempt to access their network from the US.  They suggested that I try putting my UK SIM card into a different phone. A buddy lent me 2 ATT Cingular Flip 4

Questions

My sim cards not working

It says my sim is unusable and it never give me a puk or a code for my sim what do I do? I can't texts or call anyone

Questions

Microsoft Lumia 950 APN Values

Hi, my Lumia 950 is an unlocked AT&T branded version, and when I insert my SIM, LTE and texting works, but when I try calling someone, it immediately closes and says "AT&T Call Dropped". I know this phone is still supported by the network, so what APN values should I insert to make this devi

Questions

ATT Cell Booster causing Cell Service to go to SOS

I have a an ATT Cell Booster purchased about 3 months ago. Has been working fine until this week and now our phones 1 apple and 1 samsung go to SOS when home and connected. If i disconnect the booster we go back to 1 signal bar.  

Questions

Homebase and Unlimited Plan

Hello! So, I live out in the country with my family, and in addition to our phones, we have an old AT&T homebase that we use for our internet. It runs through our unlimited data plans on our phone, taking from the same pool our phones use to give internet to the whole house. It's an older model

Questions

ERROR CODE: SSACT-121

I am trying to activate a phone i got in the mail from AT&T, and on the activation site, I get this error after i enter my number and zip. What does this mean?

Questions

Hotspot won't connect to the internet.

I bought my hotspot in August 2023 and I used it through September 2023. Then I put it in a drawer until I needed it again, in January 2024. I used it for about one month, and then it went back in the drawer for 2 months. I recharged my plan at the end of March and tried to use it but now it won't c

Questions

AT&T phone deals

hello, I found deal about iphone 13 and pixel 7 and I'm foreigner and didn't really understand it. it says 1.99$/month for 36 month on iphone 13 does it mean it costs 72$? or what's the catch? and it says 2.99$/month on pixel for 36 month and does it mean if costs 108$?

Questions

We can't unlock your device right now. Looks like you recently got a 2-year upgrade for

"But don't worry! You can submit a new unlock request when your 14-day return policy period ends." This has been more than 14 days but no luck. How can i proceed? Thank you

Questions

Change mind Costco

I signed up for AT&T at Costco and will be getting two phones. They are arriving today, I won't activate them. Our numbers were ported over. After doing a deeper look and apply for discounts through Verizon the bill is basically the same. I would like to return my phones and return to Verizon. D

Questions

Closed

AT&T Phone not working with SIM

I have a Lumia 950, which I believe is still supported by AT&T's network. The device is unlocked, and it is the ATT branded version which has VoLTE, but the SIM card isn't working on the phone and I am unable to get service, make calls, and text. I know the card is fine, because it is new from S

Questions

Accepted Solution

Our business number is being flagged as spam - how to fix it

We use Microsoft Teams and calls to an AT&T number are being reported as SPAM. How do we fix this?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Is MY Device Compatible w/ the Network

I have a Microsoft Lumia 950. Will this device work with my AT&T plan?

Questions

Accepted Solution

AT&T Locked Phone Won't Accept AT&T SIM

I have an old Lumia 830 locked to AT&T. I am trying to cut down on screen time, so I want to use this as my daily phone because the Windows Mobile app store is no longer supported. I have an AT&T SIM card from 2022, and when I put it in the phone, it won't accept it and thinks it's from anot

Questions

3rd Party Signal booster

I have been trying to register my phonetone cell phone signal booster i purchased from amazon but the website that the manual said to use is attsignalbooster.com but everytime i enter my information and click submit nothing happens just a circle beside the submit button. Is there any other way to re

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.