Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (272)

Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Spare battery for Cingular Flex

I'd like to buy a spare battery for my Cingular Flex 4G but have been unable to locate one online. By any chance does the Flip IV use the same battery as those are plentiful online?   Thanks for any pointers anyone can provide.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Check your unlock status

Good afternoon, more than 1 DAYs ago I requested to unlock my cell phone, the confirmation email never arrived, I am trying to unlock again but it does not allow me, I get the following: it seems that we are already processing a request for this IMEI. check the status of your application for more in

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock request.

My unlock request is NUL867758830117. What is holding the process up?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T service cuts out on new phone

My husband and I just bought brand new phones TODAY, but still nobody can hear us if we call. Please fix!!! WiFi calling no better. 89108 zip.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock code for an IPhone XR

I bought an IPhone XR and it is locked. Are you able to assist me?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Apple Watch won’t cellular.

No cellular connection.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Returning my NEW replacement phone and keeping my old phone.

I have ordered a new replacement phone due to my charging port not working, although I found a cheaper way to fix my old phone. Can I send the new replacement phone back?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How to remove the browser from a KyoceraDuraXE Epic

How to remove the browser from a KyoceraDuraXE Epic? Verison told us it could be done on their version. I assume it can be with ATT also. They are the same phone

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

apn settings

unable to find apn settings for mobile router r216

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

On my AT&T cell phone a display of a capital G is displayed then a search field then a microphone then a bunch of dots.

On my AT&T cell phone a display of a capital G is displayed then a search field then a microphone then a bunch of dots I do not know what purpose this serves on my AT&T cell phone as when you click on any of those areas with your finger nothing happens. How do you remove this useless display

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Certain SMS messages not coming through

I use att and iphone 11. about 1 month ago I stopped receiving SMS messages from a frequent contact. neither of us made changes to our phone or carrier. In working to solve this problem I have found one additional contact that i am not receiving sms from. other android users seem to be communicatin

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

is VIVO X80 Pro compatible?

I just purchased the Vivo x80 Pro unlocked global version it was told by my local store it won't work on AT&T network as it's not on the approved device list. I have a business account with multiple phone lines and the whole reason why I've gone with AT&T is because I can bring phones that I

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

US customer traveling to Canada, No internet

Traveling on my boat have MoFi 5500 and AT&T data plan with roaming. I have no internet, tried several diff things still no service. Any ideas? Registered on the network = YES, band B4, 76 dbM excellent, USA enabled, ATT broadband..TTL 65, module light is solid blue, but internet stays off??

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

ATT direct wireless internet constantly down

For months, every day our internet goes down at least once a day. Most days several times a day.  We land up rebooting the ATT router and it re-acquires a signal in 5 minutes or so.  When we first signed up, we were getting 40+ megs down.  Now we're lucky to get 8 or 9.  We'v

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Problems troubleshooting the Turbo Hotspot 2

I've purchased two Turbo Hotspot 2 devices, one from Walmart and the other a warrenty replacement. Both devices I followed every instruction with the same exact outcome, the devices screen will briefly flash 'Hello' then the screen is once again blacked out. I have factory reset both devices num

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Trying to unlock and says denied

Hi I'm trying to unlock an old ZTE phone and it says 'denied'. I've tried contacting ATT and am getting the run around. Anyone have any suggestion on how to unlock? I meet all of the requirements.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Ewon device will not connect to internet

We have an Ewon Flexy 201/205 that will not connect to the internet. It requires 4G, I believe it uses PPP and works fine with a T-Mobile sim straight out of a phone but not with two different AT&T sims. All three sims work in an AT&T mobile phone but not in the EWON. Pretty sure it is somet

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

LOST RETURN

I RETURNED 2 IPHONES WITH THE PRE-PRINTED LABEL PROVIDED BY AT&T. ITEMS WAS SHIPPED OUT ON 7/7. ON 7/8 IT WAS PICKED UP MY NEWGISTICS, AND THERE IS NO FUTHER TRACKING BEYOND THIS POINT. I HAVE CONTACTED THE POST OFFICE, I HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT NEWGISTICS ITSELF, AND I HAVE CONTACT AT&T WITH

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone says “no service”

Phone says no service. Can’t make calls or receive calls!!! That’s dangerous in an emergency!!! Need to talk to a live person. So f’ing frustrating

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Any idea how to get my AT&T Phone unlocked ?

I bought AT&T locked iPhone SE 3(dual sim support) online marketplace. I inserted my AT&T nano sim card and works fine but after 60 days when I was trying to unlock it through the AT&T 'unlock device' web page. When I click Submit, it comes back with the following message : "We not

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.