Most Recent

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do I need a router?

Do I need a router

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Fiber Internet Pricing FYI

So I signed up for the Internet 1000 plan a year ago, and was given a promo rate of $65/mo, plus $10/mo equipment fee. I called customer service today to see if I could get the promo $20 off extended and was very nice, but the customer service rep told me AT&T is basically tired of people callin

Questions

Fiber

hello at&t people out there i live in North Las Vegas we only have cable internet here im looking for fiber on the at&t map but its saying its not available in las vegas but https://www.att.com/local/fiber/nevada/las-vegas this website is really wired beaacuse it say not available my zip cod

Questions

Closed

Fiber internet installation

Good evening, I am looking to figure out how I can connect with ATT for them to start servicing/installing fiber connection within my area. I am soon to retire from the U.S. Army, 4 combat tours and found the perfect house for when retirement hits. I live in Midland, GA on county line road, m

Questions

Technician Did Not Arrive, Unable to Install Internet Services

Good evening, We had on schedule for a technician to come to our new apartment and install our new internet today between 8am CST and 6pm CST. This technician dropped off the modem but immediately left. We have no way of using our internet and both work from home, so this is causing massive, mult

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Damage to fence following fiber installation in our area

We have damage to a concrete and fence post following fiber installation just outside our back fence. Who do I contact about this? We are in Austin / Round Rock Texas area.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Door to door sales person harrassment

HelloThere is an AT&T representative canvasing my neighborhood. I CLEARLY MARKED my front door NO SOLICITATION.  The representative does not press my ring doorbell - instead she opens my storm door and BEATS ON MY FRONT DOOR making my dogs bark and howl. I work from home several da

Questions

AT&T Internet Service Outage

I am new to AT&T as a servicer but I had fiber through Verizon in NY and loved it. My experience so far in SC has been nothing short of horrific. Just days after my service was installed, another AT&T truck showed up across the street, dug into the ground and started working on somethi

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Wall jack is called what?

My wall jack seems to be damaged and the tech apparently didnt care so does anyone know the name of the green connector on the wall plate?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

When will they bury the cable?

My cable has been out there for 3 weeks.

Questions

Facility Issue, How much longer?

I'm really frustrated with ATT and their excuse of facility issue. I just moved into a new construction and signed up for ATT fiber on June 8th, to be installed on June 18th. That was 2 WEEKS AHEAD schedule. No one ever showed up on the 18th. I have to call ATT to find out that there was a "facilit

Questions

When will my install occur?

I signed up for AT&T fiber internet more than 2 weeks ago. The system said it was now available in my area and there were plenty of available time slots to pick for installation. The day before I was scheduled I received a message saying it was postponed due to "unexpected outside work". When I

Questions

AT&T easement on my property

AT&T just laid down fiber cable on my street and ended up putting a junction box at the corner of my front lawn. This is 14 feet away from the street curb. When I asked the subcontractor laying down the cable about the encroachment on to my front lawn, he told me that AT&T probably has an ea

Questions

3 weeks without buried wire contractor

I have been waiting for over three weeks now for my home internet to be installed. The tech who first came out told me he would set up a buried wire contractor appointment and that a tech would come out when they were done. The AT&T website continually shows that my appointment is on hold, and I

Questions

FIber installed over my property

Hi, Seems your fiber install tech for my neighbors house ran the fiber over my property without easement, right of way or permission.. Who do I contact to get this Fiber moved and run properly? Bill

Questions

No internet

It’s been almost 3 and a half weeks since I had internet. They told me it would take 2-5 days. I’ve had 3 installation appointments and each time no one has showed up. Every time I call they just tell me they are going to put me on high priority and no one is actually helping me. I’m about to lose m

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Who do I contact about an installation next door to me where the contractor came on my property and cut my AT&T internet service line

On Thursday June 23 a contractor working for AT&T came on my property to bury an AT&T cable for the property next to me. In the process the did not locate and mark existing lines and as a result cut my AT&T internet service line and may have done damage to my water and gas lines. Additio

Questions

Exposed Fiberoptic Wire

There is an exposed temporary fiberoptic cable outside our house, right in front of our side door where we park. We are constantly tripping on the wire and my 2 year old daughter hurt her knee after tripping on the wire. I was told by an att service technician that the wire had to be re-buried after

Questions

How do I get AT&T to give me internet that I am paying for?

Moved my Fiber account to a new build house. No internet here yet. ATT won’t lay a temporary line because it will be across a side walk. Instead they lie and say it will take 1-2 weeks for a survey and dig. 3 weeks later I call and ask them what’s going on. They apologize and promise they will call

Questions

Installer replaced Coax outlet with Fiber

Hi all, My father had AT&T Fiber installed at his home and complained about slow wifi speeds in his master bedroom's office. Currently, the fiber line and 320 modem are installed in the living room. He bought wifi extenders and a mesh system but it didn't really help. I decided I would bring

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.