Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (337)

Most Recent
Fiber optic line contractors

I had some workers in my yard about a month ago digging a place for the fiber optics lines. While I was at work they broke my sewer line and said they repaired it but if it wasn't for my granddaughter being home at the time I would have never known any of this was even going on.  They also hel

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

RF interference caused by ATT fiber

I am a Ham radio operator. After ATT fiber was installed in my neighborhood on 6/25/22, I started and continue to receive RF noise interference from an ATT Fiber box in the ground located about 100 yards from my home. There are several junction boxes closer to my home and through the neighborhood

Questions

Installers drove huge machine over my water and gas lines

AT&T is installing fiber optic in my neighborhood. They drove a huge machine onto my yard and it ran over my gas and water lines (possibly the boxes too - I only saw it after it was in my yard) and it just left. They were on my yard for over an hour sitting on my gas and water lines which can't

Questions

Construction/ Engineering

We’re installing ATT in our Duct Bank on a project. We need this line established. New construction/ multi use development.  1157 Main Street  Leander TX 78641

Questions

Fiber cable relocation

Hey there, we just had Fiber installed yesterday (7/6/22) (5Gbps), it was run along the outside of the house (no ONT terminal, straight fiber from fiber junction to gateway). The run is roughly a U shop (comes in on right side of house, then runs along the backside, comes back towards the front on l

Questions

I have fiber at my house but the website says unavailable

Hey so I have this device on my wall which I believe there is Fiber ready. But when I search for availability the website says only 50Mbps service is available.I made several phone calls and they figure out there is a part of the cable to our community that doesn't support this service, but it seems

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

BGW210 Self Install

Hi, I'm trying to self install BGW210 for my new apartment. I tried to follow instruction on smart home app, but the service box I have in the apartment is different from the one showed in the app. I can't find the ethernet cable port on the service box. Can anyone help me? Thank you so much!

Questions

ATT FIber in Dads neighborhood - receptacles not sealed - who do i call?

In my parents neighborhood fiber (I think) was installed. The in-ground receptacles at everyones house are left unsealed/ unseated. Lids come off and people are mowing over them. Who do I call? Location is Seymour TN.

Questions

Another person with Fiber all around them, but not at my address. Any way to have someone check the accuracy?

I have gone to the fiber availability and my address does not have it available. The box is across the street from my driveway and all adjoining houses show available. Strangely, my direct neighbor also shows it available. Their house is on the same side of the street and about 20 ft from us. It doe

Questions

Does AT&T provide timeline for Fiber?

My neighborhood has fiber Internet, but for whatever reason my house does not. It’s very frustrating at this point, and they installed the fiber in my front yard about a year ago now. Does AT&T give updates anywhere on when this will go live for certain households?

Questions

Intstallation

I am supposed to have ATT 1000 gig installed on July 7th. I didn’t know it at the time I was ordering my new service. I am new to ATT internet. I accidentally selected self install when I clearly need a tech install instead. It was like this when I moved in my apartment 2 years ago. I was a spectrum

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Getting At@T in my community

Our board is currently looking at switching internet companies. Our address is (Edited to remove personal information) Kissimmee,Fl 34746. I would like to know is there a number to call to speak to sales rep?

Questions

Facilities Issue

I recently moved into a new construction home and had no issues scheduling a date for internet installation. However on the date that we scheduled, I didn’t hear from AT&T. When I finally was able to get in touch with customer service, I was told there’s a ‘facilities issue’ - meanwhile the buil

Questions

Property damage

AT&T used a sub-contractor to install new fiber in our neighborhood in Claremore, OK. While digging on the property next to mine, they parked their Ditch-Witch in my yard. Once this machine was removed, it had leaked hydraulic fluid in two locations killing the grass and the shear weight of this

Questions

Positive Feedback

Hello, I would love to leave a great review on a technician I’ve recently worked with in New Orleans. How do I go about doing this?

Questions

Closed

Access

Since access into the home is not required, for installation. To access ATT Fiber internet will require wireless connections, right? One will not be able to use the phone lines in the home ,like my current ATT DSL uses? This means I would have to purchase wireless connections for each PC and the con

Questions

Access

Since access into the home is not required, for installation. To access ATT Fiber internet will require wireless connections, right? One will not be able to use the phone lines in the home ,like my current ATT DSL uses? This means I would have to purchase wireless connections for each PC and the con

Questions

FIBER INTERNET 1000

my technician came 2 weeks, ago he said that the box he needed to tap into was to close to a fence I guess. either way then he sat in his truck in my front yard with his feet kicked up for and hour then left, didn't say anything. I haven't gotten any word from AT&T since. would like to know when

Questions

Installation technician didn’t show up for the second time

Hello, I ordered for AT&T fibe on June 20th, my 1st installation was scheduled on June 28th, the technician didn’t come. AT&T called me & said sorry for not honouring the schedule & rescheduled for July 4th . Even for the 2nd time they didn’t show up . im thinking to cancel your se

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Do I need a router?

Do I need a router

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.