Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (272)

Most Recent
MY LAND YOUR TOWER/ HOT SPOT

Hello unsure if this is the correct forum* I unable to relocate to Moultrie GA , 31788 * and build on the property ;because ) they only have (DISH ) network ** I need highspeed to work from home. I have 50 acers willing to HELP bring the Speed to the Country . I definitely do not want to lose AT

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Property damage by AT&T contracted fiber optic underground installation

We have your contractors in our neighborhood installing underground fiber optics wires. They have made a mess in our yard including damaging our st. Augustine grass by removing it and not replacing it. We have mounds of dirt which they just left and didn’t smooth out so bad we can’t mow that area. M

Questions

"Facilities issue" not enough ports?!

Hello I was told and saw that my address in a new neighborhood is available for fiber Internet connection and scheduled an installation date which was promptly canceled due to a "facility's issue" Upon further investigation I found that there are not enough ports available in my area how can this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unifi Security Gateway

How do I get my unifi security gateway and associated unifi switch and wireless AP's to work with the BGW210-700?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

$200 Reward Visa Card

When will be receive our $200 reward visa card? It was promised to be mailed 30 days after installation; which was Dec 14, 2021?

Questions

ATT forgot to put a junction box in my new construction home lot

I cannot find a number for local Knoxville, TN construction ATT and have spent a lot of time on the phone with people in California that have no clue if a ticket has even been created to install this. Can anyone help? 

Questions

Fiber install problem

Fiber just became available in our neighborhood a few weeks ago. My next-door neighbor had his installed last week the tech had to come into my yard to access the node or whatever you call it for the fiber because the lady who lives behind me won't let anyone access her yard and that is where the no

Questions

AT&T Fiber not available

Hello. My family has been wanting to upgrade their service for a while now because we have five people in our family doing a lot of streaming, downloading, etc. and so the internet speed it really slow. We called you guys and you guys said that Fiber is not available at our specific address, is ther

Questions

Unauthorized running optic fiber outside of easement, damage (disrespect) to my front yard

I just so happen to look out my front window shooked to see two guys (trespassers) right smack in the middle of my front yard with some monstrous tractor like machinery.  (They was digging/drilling 8 feet away from sidewalk, far outside the easement!)   It takes some nerve! No one knocked on my

Questions

4 Months with a torn up yard

AT&T has been in my neighborhood putting in fiber that no one wants since before Thanksgiving, and even more specifically my yard. They do not get 24/7 365 access to our easements. I am all for letting them in my yard but enough is enough. My entire neighborhood is covered in mud, they have my y

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Underground cable markers

AT&T recently ran underground fiber optic through my neighborhood. Upon installing this line, they placed many white and orange markers to show the location of the FO line.  These markers are unsightly and I would like to have them removed.  The path of the FO line is along a stretch

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Construction contacts

I’m a retired employee who lives in a neighborhood in STL (Fenton, MO). Currently there i a company laying new fiber in our neighborhood and we are having lots of issues with the company.  How do I find a AT&T employee who has overall responsibility for oversight of the construction projec

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.