Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
Stand alone mobile hotspot dropping constantly in Las Vegas

Hello - I have a stand alone hotspot in my house in Las Vegas. In the last week it has started constantly dropping.  Most of the time the 5g doesn’t even show up on my list and the 2.4 shows up but stops and starts about every 15 minutes.  I do need to work and this is a pain.  I hav

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Determining if my SIM card is an old AT&T SIM card or a new one based on a phone that I'm trying to purchase

I was going to purchase a certain phone it is an Oukitel Rugged WP17, but the seller says it is not compatible with new AT&T SIM cards and I'm wondering how I determine whether mine is compatible or not, thank you.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Switching and old LGV20 to an new V20 that needs an update from Android 7 to Android 8

What is the best sequence of steps while abroad in Canada: back up the phone, change the SIM card, upgrade to Android 8, restore from backup? Do I need a data plan for the OS upgrade or is Wifi enough?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Point of purchase error

This is the second phone I've gotten in a row that has a point of purchase block.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T Cellular Call Cannot Be completed As Dialed

We are unable to call 2 numbers belonging to a client from our AT&T cell phones both IOS and Android, verizon and voip phones are able to dial the same number no problem. Other numbers for the same client work fine, all thru the same voip provider.  Trying to get any help from AT&T has

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Remote AT&T devices not connecting to our cctv DVR thru the xfinity gateway.

Our security remote devices, iPads & iphon’s for five years have connected thru comcast / xfinity, router / modem ( gateway) with no issues. Now since 5G has been turned on in the area our internet connection from the remote devices via AT&T cellular thru the xfinity gateway to our cctv DVR

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

See history on text and location

My spouse lost his phone which is on my account

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

arlo go won't read qr code

When I get to the point where the camera has to read the qr code to add the device it won't read it.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

How do I change the WiFi password on the CDS-9010?

I need to either change the name of the SSID or set it to hidden to meet our company's security policies. I also need to change the password on the router to meet the same policies. How do I log into this router to change the SSID and Password?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Calypso 2 won't connect to hidden home WIFI

I have a hidden WPA2 WIFI network in my home. I am a retired network security engineer (25 years experience).  I have the correct SSID and correct Pre Shared Key (PSK or Password per the phone), saved to the phone.  It is the only saved network on this phone.  WIFI is enabled on the

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Closed

Phone Reported Stolen but It's NOT Stolen - How do I restore service

This is a second post - I have not resolution yet and am desperate. I purchased a new iPhone and out of the blue it was suspended. I called ATT and they said someone reported my son's phone stolen when it wasn't. I reactivated the phone when ATT shut it down -the status was "suspended/stolen." I wal

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unlock Sim

I submitted a carrier Unlock request and have checked the criteria to make sure that I meet it. I meet all criteria and have been waiting 96 hours to have my phone unlocked. I have no new updates and have not been able to contact customer support for help with this issue

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Adding Nano SIM to Security Camera

Is the Reolink Go PT, 4G LTE, PTZ camera is compatible with AT&Ts LTE network? If I place an AT&T Nano SIM in the device can I use it as a byod and add it to my unlimited plan as another device/ number?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Potential New customer

I am moving house and was exploring whether I could move all my services to AT&T from Verizon. I called and spoke to a sales rep. He tried to push direct tv onto me, and when I said i wasn't interested and started to explain why. He hung up on me. Not exactly the way to get me as a customer

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

http://att.elevate/ is not working

I have a Sierra Wireless modem, but the configuration page is no longer working. How could I configure my device

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Can I bring my number from another carrier

Trying to put my account number on this phone from simple mobile

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.