Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (268)

Most Recent
Rural Fiber Optic Cable

Just stopped and had a discussion with an AT&T tech working with a group of underground cable installers. Everyone on our street here in Windsor SC was excited to finally see high speed fiber optic cable being buried.  I stopped to ask if they were putting in the cable for the entire stree

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Unburied Fiber Impacting Service?

I had fiber installed yesterday, but the tech said service would not work because there was a break in the fiber line about 150 feet away. A truck came out to fix it, and when I call AT&T today, I'm told they did, but I still have no service. The representative I spoke with, who was great, 

Questions

Installer didn’t finish work

Wire is still above ground. Needs to be buried. Installer won’t answer phone. Who do I contact to have someone come out and finish the job?

Questions

Fiber optic

The road down from my road has fiber optic and I was wondering if we can get a fiber optic installed all down our road

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

How do I install a sim card?

Any sim card can’t install on my AT&T’s portable router

Questions

How can I get att to come and fix the mess they left when they installed their cables?

How can I get att to come and fix the mess they left when they installed their cables? I don’t even have the service and my house front is a hazard for pedestrians.

Questions

Trouble hooking up my fiber internet in new apartment

Trying to call. 800-828-2020. All calls say call failed. I am using Skype my only option right now i have tried setting up on the smart home app. It tells me something is wrong.  Call customer service but again the calls won’t go through.   Is there another number I can call?

Questions

Waiting on corrections to the buried wires in order to get service (Fiber)

I'm hoping to get an update on when the wiring to my townhouse will be corrected (apparently it was incorrectly done initially). I had a previous completion date of 2/14 which was then delayed to 2/24. Today is the 25th and I have no word as to when this will be completed (as it has not yet been don

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Hole dug, sod still not replaced

I came home from work several weeks ago and AT&T Fiber was being put in the neighborhood. They didnt call to find gas lines etc.  They ripped a gas line.  That has since been fixed, but there are 2 placed in my yard that have not been re sodded. How do I get this fixed... My yard w

Questions

Gateway won't connect

Light flashes white for a few minutes then flashes rapid green then back to flashing white then back to flashing green repeatedly. Tech appointment schedule but over a week out. Servive outage in area supposedly fixed today after being out for 2 days.

Questions

Packet loss throughout the day

There are certain hosting providers that I get packet loss to periodically throughout the day. It happens every day and is cyclical.  I think there is a peering issue on the AT&T side.  Is anyone else seeing anything like this? Some providers are fine (ie google DNS).  Others

Questions

AT&T fiber construction damage

Contractors just came through our neighborhood on Johns Island, SC to install fiber. The crew put an AT&T access box at the corner of our property and damaged the access to our house water access.  THe access is now filled with dirt and the cover no longer fits.  WHo can I contact to

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

New fiber installation scheduled. Should I request BGW 210 or 320?

This is new ATT install to be done by technician.Two story home on pilings. First floor is garage only with foam insulation 12’ ceiling and sheetrock (basically sealed.) 2nd floor foam insulation in exterior walls, 10’ ceilings. Service drop on west side of house, network rack and media rack >

Questions

Need to extend my wifi

I need to extend my wifi on my att fiber with bg210 modem supplied by att. I don’t want to just use an extender. I have Ethernet ran to the other side of the house where I planned on installing a WAP. I’d like this to work seamlessly once installed not having to jump from the signal off the bg210 to

Questions

Appointment confirmed! Expect your tech in 5426 days.

I had an appointment, made more than a month ago, for AT&T fiber internet installation at my condo scheduled for Saturday which AT&T canceled late on Friday. The voicemail left said the appointment was canceled because the “technician ran into an outside facility issue on the AT&T side.

Questions

Fiber wire safety question

I recently notice there is another wire hanging on the fiber wire (see photo where arrow pointing to.) Is this safe to the fiber wire? I don't know what the other wire is. Who should I report to?

Questions

MY LAND YOUR TOWER/ HOT SPOT

Hello unsure if this is the correct forum* I unable to relocate to Moultrie GA , 31788 * and build on the property ;because ) they only have (DISH ) network ** I need highspeed to work from home. I have 50 acers willing to HELP bring the Speed to the Country . I definitely do not want to lose AT

Questions

Property damage by AT&T contracted fiber optic underground installation

We have your contractors in our neighborhood installing underground fiber optics wires. They have made a mess in our yard including damaging our st. Augustine grass by removing it and not replacing it. We have mounds of dirt which they just left and didn’t smooth out so bad we can’t mow that area. M

Questions

"Facilities issue" not enough ports?!

Hello I was told and saw that my address in a new neighborhood is available for fiber Internet connection and scheduled an installation date which was promptly canceled due to a "facility's issue" Upon further investigation I found that there are not enough ports available in my area how can this

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Unifi Security Gateway

How do I get my unifi security gateway and associated unifi switch and wireless AP's to work with the BGW210-700?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.