Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (264)

Most Recent
Verizon Fold 3 unlocked with at&t sim not getting visual voicemail or 5G service

Ported over to AT&T with a BYOD Galaxy Fold 3. Visual Voicemail doesn't work and I am not getting 5G service. Other devices that I ported over seemed to have changed firmware when I put the new sim cards in. This device and a Flip 3 did not. I can make calls and use data on LTE. Any ideas?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Wireless NEt MF279 device

I have had service for a couple of years using this device and recently, when I updated my cell phone plan, it became a very weak signal and I cannot stream on it at all. Just not enough connectivity.  What can I do to to get better reception.  The device is fine.  It was fine until

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Returned Defective Wireless Charging Pad but AT&T says they didn't receive it

I purchased a wireless charging pad from AT&T. It overheated and I didn't feel safe using it so called, got a return authorization with a return label. I brought it to the USPS office and can track it until Newgistics/Pitney Bowes picks it up and then there is no more information. I called ATT s

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Transfer pictures from Cingular IV flip phonr to home compiter

PC does not show phone as a device

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Official Solution

Dads & Grads Gift Ideas from the AT&T Community

It’s that one time of year again, Spring. Typically, we know it as a time of growth, blooming flowers, green trees, and allergies. It’s also a time for new knowledge, where graduates take steps to come into the world to share what they have learned and help drive growth with their newfou

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

redmi note 9s will work in at&t LTE ?

it support LTE band 1,2,3,4,5,7,8,20,28,38,40 does it works in at&t prepaid usim?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock Request Issue

I originally submitted an unlock request 05/12 and received a confirmation text and email that my request was approved on 05/13. The phone still shows a carrier lock and I’ve been unable to activate a Verizon SIM provided to me by my employer. My current SIM is eSIM so from what I understand I shoul

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Blackberry KEYOne BBB100-1 PRD 63116-036

Hello, I brought a Blackberry KEYOne BBB100-1 PRD 63116-036 to replaced my Blackberry KEYOne variant that would no longer be supported by AT&T. When I got the new phone I transferred the SIM Card but was unable to make calls. I temporarily changed the network to 3G until I could get to the ATT S

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Cannot reinstate device

I recently stopped receiving service to my phone, unexpectedly. I looked at my account online, and apparently the device has been declared "Suspended (Stolen)". I still have the device, have never reported it stolen, and am unable to reinstate service from https://www.att.com/my/#/suspendrestore. My

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

2021 Buick Enclave no wifi

I had the data plan when I first bought my 2021 Buick Enclave and it worked fine. Then the past 5 months I have no wifi.  I called OnStar and they said that it was canceled in January (but it shouldn't have been), so they reconnected it on May 11, 2022.  It does not work.  My phone f

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Network Unlock Code for Surface Duo is INCORRECT

I have tried contacting AT&T online and via telephone contact - I have been hung up on several occasions. The unlock code I received on the 9/12/2021 is incorrect - I’ve entered it as per the email instructions several times and is stating that the code is unsuccessful. I’m based in the UK.&nb

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock code Zero

Microsoft Surface Duo Can someone please help me please   The unlock code sent to me is only the number "0" (zero).   Please let me know what I should do.   Thank you.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

I have no credit but want to start

I’ve never started my credit and I was wondering if I could get a phone with zero credit

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro

I have an unlimited data Elite account. None of my current phones or devices (watches) have a data throttle/cap. If i add another line to my account for a Netgear Nighthawk M6 Pro, will that line be throttled (+40g) on data? Currently phones are not throttled on data directly unless used as a hotspo

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Stand alone mobile hotspot dropping constantly in Las Vegas

Hello - I have a stand alone hotspot in my house in Las Vegas. In the last week it has started constantly dropping.  Most of the time the 5g doesn’t even show up on my list and the 2.4 shows up but stops and starts about every 15 minutes.  I do need to work and this is a pain.  I hav

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Determining if my SIM card is an old AT&T SIM card or a new one based on a phone that I'm trying to purchase

I was going to purchase a certain phone it is an Oukitel Rugged WP17, but the seller says it is not compatible with new AT&T SIM cards and I'm wondering how I determine whether mine is compatible or not, thank you.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Switching and old LGV20 to an new V20 that needs an update from Android 7 to Android 8

What is the best sequence of steps while abroad in Canada: back up the phone, change the SIM card, upgrade to Android 8, restore from backup? Do I need a data plan for the OS upgrade or is Wifi enough?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Point of purchase error

This is the second phone I've gotten in a row that has a point of purchase block.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

AT&T Cellular Call Cannot Be completed As Dialed

We are unable to call 2 numbers belonging to a client from our AT&T cell phones both IOS and Android, verizon and voip phones are able to dial the same number no problem. Other numbers for the same client work fine, all thru the same voip provider.  Trying to get any help from AT&T has

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Remote AT&T devices not connecting to our cctv DVR thru the xfinity gateway.

Our security remote devices, iPads & iphon’s for five years have connected thru comcast / xfinity, router / modem ( gateway) with no issues. Now since 5G has been turned on in the area our internet connection from the remote devices via AT&T cellular thru the xfinity gateway to our cctv DVR

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.