Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (268)

Most Recent
Updating my install for my home

Established AT&T Fiber customer with completed install of Fiber about two years ago. Problem. The install was completed and Modem BGW210 was placed in home office. The house has a security panel in another room with 8-10 open COAX cables running throughout. AT&T didn't install the router

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Access to a fiber line.

I live in a rural area in Georgia. A dairy about 3 miles down the road has paid for you guys to put in a fiber line. It runs in front of my house. I was just wondering if we could get access to it for internet. We built our house in 2004 and only have access to satellite internet which is the worst.

Questions

Tree Trimming

Hello, AT&T came through my neighborhood and did some tree trimming to install fiber in the Shreveport, LA area.  They came in my yard and did this without my permission and they left all the branches and a mess.  Please provide me with a number to contact someone.  

Questions

Fence damage

ATT Fiber is installing cable in front of Stonewyck Manor on Dublin Rd Ohio. I am on the HOA bord and recently inspected our fencing. Damages have been done to one of our posts. We will need this repaired as weel as other damages that your installers will probably do by the end of the construction.

Questions

Question about getting fiber to my house

So, I'm in oklahoma and ATT just laid fiber throughout my neighborhood and I have an appointment to get it set up. Between my neighboor's and my yard, near the road there is a hole in the ground with a lid on it that says ATT. How will they set up fiber at my house? Are they doing to need to b

Questions

How long does it take to get internet cable buried?

ATT came out to fix my internet cable exactly one month ago today. There still has not been a return trip to bury the cable, so it’s just laying in my yard.  How long does this usually take?

Questions

Fiber optic line

We tilled our yard today. Just the surface) apparently our fiber optic wire was just under the surface and we hit it. We weren't digging. So of course we didn't call. Will this end up being our fault? Shouldn't the wire be buried deeper then just at the surface??

Questions

Delay of installation due to Network Issue with no contact

Hello! We recently moved into a new house and we transferred our existing Fiber Service. The website said it was available but upon install the tech said there was an outside facility issue. He said he escalated the issue and it would be done in 72 hours. Unfortunately, I haven’t heard anything and

Questions

ATT property damage claim administrator

Who is currently ATT's property damage claim administrator? I know it used to be Sedgwick, but it doesn't seem that they any longer handle these types of claims. I filed a claim for a severed underground pet fence and have a claim number. No one called me within the promised 24-48 hour timeframe. Th

Questions

Fiber Installation Appointment Guarantee

My fiber install was rescheduled due to technician no-show. Can AT&T guarantee the same thing will not happen again? There are many frustrated complaints in this forum about multiple rescheduling. Is there a direct line to my local AT&T install group instead of the 800-288-2020 (where I g

Questions

Fiber down after 5 day

I had fiber installed 5 days ago. Today it went out in the middle of a very important meeting. (working from home) They've said it will be 7 days before a tech can come. Entirely unacceptable. Seems to be the modem (Gateway?). Does anyone know of any work arounds? I sorely regret my decision to swit

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Direct Message Access

I need to access Direct Message, but don't see the link. Help.

Questions

Contact - North Texas AT&T Fiber Provisioning

AT&T has contracted to lay fiber to a new subdivision north of my home and will have to trench right by my house and neighbors.  We understand that AT&T is not planning to offer service to our subdivision.   Would like to talk with someone to see what we can do as a neighborhood to see what it would

Questions

Fiber Optics in My Area

Hello AT&T, you dug up my lawn months ago and installed fiber optic cables, why is this service not available to me? My neighbors a few miles away had the same digging in their yard but they are able to get service. When will I be able to get fiber???

Questions

Unburied Fiber

How long does it really take after the so called "installation" for AT&T to bury new fiber lines? When AT&T first came to our neighborhood there were lines left laying everywhere for months - I didn't jump on the band wagon. A couple years pass and the nice door to door reps assured me AT&a

Questions

Facility issues

I moved into a new home in October informed that I could have fiber optic cable. Since moving in I have had countless appointments cancelled due to a facility issue. I have not been given an estimated completion date. It’s March and I’ve yet to receive internet services with little to no explanatio

Questions

5Gbps XGS-PON still not installed after a month

(I'm in the Austin, TX market)I jumped on the 5Gbps train the moment it became available at the end of January. An installer has come out twice, only to say he can't finish the job because of "engineering issues" -- saying the fiber didn't have the right light, presumably the XGS-PON signal in my ne

Questions

Extending Fiber Internet Service to my house

Hello, Can anyone tell me who to contact, or how to go about submitting a request, regarding a fiber build-out? I used the ATT availability webpage to determine that there is Fiber internet on my road 1.4mi away to the west, and 0.5mi to the east.  Of course there is a 2mi gap in service...

Questions

Requesting that Fiber be run to my house

When we initially got our internet set up for our house, the technician that set it up instructed us that Fiber has been run through our neighborhood -- just not to our house. He had told us that we should reach out to AT&T and ask about running it to our house, since it was already running alon

Questions

you are running cable for fiber installations in my neighborhood and damaged my sewer line and driveway.

I live at 4685 Poseidon Place Lake Worth . Fl 33463 and ATT is currently in the process of upgrading our development to fiber optics. In the process they managed to run the cable through my sewer line. This is causing major blockages . I just spent almost $800 have the line snaked ked and inspected

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.