Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (284)

Most Recent
I have ethernet cables, but no way to connect them

Hello, I recently moved to a new apartment, and I have the same set up as my old one with the att fiber router in my bedroom closet next to a wall panel with wiring in it. It appears to have blue ethernet cables that go to each of the rooms, but they don't have connectors for me to plug into the eth

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

ATT Tech or Contractor

Hello, Thanks for the great forum. My new ATT fiber install is within a week and I was curious if ATT will send out their own technician (employee) or a contractor to do the installation?  Coming from Xfinity, I haven't had good experience with contractors in the past and would be good to get

Questions

When to expect fiber

A few of my friends in the town I live in are now able to get fiber to their homes. I am curious if there is a timeline for my neighborhood.

Questions

Fiber install has been scheduled & canceled 3 times due to "engineering issue at our hub"

My fiber install has been scheduled and canceled the day before 3 times in the last 3 weeks in Waxahachie, Tx. I schedule my appointment, ATT says that the issue has been resolved. Then the day before the install, ATT calls and says that there is an issue on there side with the circuits. Meanwhi

Questions

AT&T Fiber Availability

Contractors are installing fiber in our neighborhood. The contractors tell me they are being contracted by AT&T.   AT&T website tells me fiber not available.  How can I find out if AT&T will be the service provider, or if AT&T has leased these fiber to another provide

Questions

Reschedule Appointment

Need to reschedule Internet installation appointment, as I will not have access on the originally scheduled day. The 'Where's my Tech' tool is currently broken, and does not find any available dates in the future. Phone support is not able to reschedule either, claiming that their system is broken.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber wires left unburied

I’ve called and made multiple complaints in the past two months! we had fiber installed and they never buried all the wire there’s about five feet curled and is a tripping hazard for me or my kids and the old wires just sticking out of the ground; in addition they cracked my sidewalk putting it unde

Questions

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood, but shows as not available at my house

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood 7-8 months ago and though it is on the pole outside my house and available to my neighbors 2 doors down on either side (as well as the rest of the neighborhood), the availability tool shows it is not available at my house. It also shows as not availabl

Questions

Closed

Damage to my sewer

ATAndT ask me to get in my backyard to install fiber optic when they were working the subcontractors broke my sewer causing a lot of damages inside my floor because my bathrooms were flooded with poop and mud they came they did a claim but who ever I was speakkng told me that they didn’t do it

Questions

Are the installing fiber in my neighborhood?

Hello! We have had some movement down at the main ATT equipment area at the end of our road. It looks like they are laying some orange tubes leading up to the boxes. Then the recently buried some black boxes (maybe the size or larger coolers) near the site that only said broadband on top. They h

Questions

Fiber Available Around my area?

Hello , I made a post a few days ago about fiber and got one of my many questions answered. But I found the AT&T Fiber map and I was wondering if AT&T fills in areas like this will fiber , The area is residential and no fiber has been laid at all so it completely open to work with. I know no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No one has contacted me to bury the fiber wire

A fiber wire has layer on the ground since March 20. The chat doesn’t understand my problem. Calling is a dead end. Where is the fiber scheduler app?

Questions

Lag Spikes

I recently moved into a new house and brought my pc over. At my old house we did not have att fiber or any high speed internet, and my pc was working just fine with no ingame lag spikes. After moving I connected to an Att fiber 50gb router. For the past month i’ve been experiencing horrid lag spikes

Questions

Fiber Service

We just ordered AT&T Fiber service for an apartment we're renting in Cleveland, OH. It's 300mbps unlimited service.  They made an appointment for installation on this coming Monday. What does the installation entail?  Can we use our current router (we're moving).   Is&

Questions

AT&T Fiber Availability

I have checked on the FCC map and one neighborhood to the left , 1 to the right , and 2 south have AT&T Fiber internet. Everyone in a circle around my group of 3 neighborhoods have AT&T fiber. Why don't we? Wouldn't it make more sense for the service to go through our neighborhood and provid

Questions

Upgraded from internet 500 to 1000 how do I change green cord from bgw320 to bgw 210

How do I change green cord over

Questions

Internet installation but missing fiber cable from ATT box in the street to garage

Will I need to get another team of installers besides the one I entered on the website if I have a new house that needs ATT run the cable from the street to the garage or anyone might do this? I moved to a brand new community owned by only ATT so I cant get cable or other vendor except for ATT.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Backyard Property Damage obtained a Reference # and no return call

Customer Service, On Friday, July 8th there were service team in my back yard. I was not home and was not informed--I saw the workers from my camera later that day & checked with my neighbor and told that was AT&T installing lines.   1.  I am not an AT&T customer and

Questions

Utility pole installation?

We have been trying to get fiber installed since April when ATT told us it was available. When the technicians come to install it they all tell us "we can't install this until there is a pole in your yard" (the line is across the street and they have to bring it over to my side).  I've been to

Questions

Damage caused by Fiber install to sprinkler system.

The crews installing the new AT&T fiber in our neighborhood has cut my sprinkler lines along with killing my grass where they dug my yard up. I do not have AT&T.  I have been trying to contact someone to get it fixed with no response. can someone here please help me get this taken care of. you can t

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.