Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (325)

Most Recent
Getting it right

I know many entries on this site concern aggravations of the highest order, but I want to note exceptional service rendered by ATT technician Ray S. in Tucker Georgia in fixing an issue with my fiber service caused by a new technician who inadvertently disconnected my service at the neighborhood con

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Fiber Cabling

I am considering At&t Fiber 1000 and i currently have Xfinity internet. there is no fiber wired in the house and i was going to do it myself. what cable do i buy in preparation for fiber. I checked the att website and they recently did install fiber in my neighborhood.

Questions

HELP: Is AT&T calling customers to give free fiber routers or Is this a scam?

Someone called my phone today to say that AT&T would like to replace my router for free, and upgrade me to fiber (something about 300 speed?). They asked me to make an appointment. I said I dont have time right now and asked for a number to call back. Soon after, I got a text about my appointmen

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

AT&T Subcontractors broke my sprinkers

Some subcontractors dug up my front yard yesterday, and the corner they shoved the cable under is now leaking all over the sidewalk. I have no idea who to contact to get it resolved.

Questions

Aren't contractor companies working for AT&T supposed to notify me before digging on my property

I understand utility companies have access to my easement, but non-utility company or "strangers" are digging up my lawn without prior notification and won't identify who they are working for. Don't I have the right as a property owner to know when non-AT&T personnel will be accessing my propert

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Tech no show today for new installation of internet and he rescheduled me out 7 more days!

My tech was scheduled to install internet Fiber today. I received text messages that he was on his way. Instead after the appointment time passes, and he did not show, I received a text message that they rescheduled me to have to wait 7 more day to be installed. That will a 2 week wait time since my

Questions

Need for Fiber on Hobbs Island Road, Huntsville (Note: Competitor is petitioning to override ATT's monopoly on service from another town)

Hello, I just wanted to inform you that there is currently a petition going on to eliminate AT&T's monopoly on providing service to Hobbs Island Road (which connects Huntsville on one side to New Hope, Alabama on the other end). For the last 5+ years, AT&T has been building the fiber net

Questions

at&t fiber routing to China Telecom issue

Hi there, I recently had at&t fiber installed and the routing to China Telecom AS4134 seems to be problematic. It works every day from about 12:00pm to 5:00pm PDT and the rest of the day it doesn't work. I searched this forum and it seems that many people already complained about this issue.

Questions

I have ethernet cables, but no way to connect them

Hello, I recently moved to a new apartment, and I have the same set up as my old one with the att fiber router in my bedroom closet next to a wall panel with wiring in it. It appears to have blue ethernet cables that go to each of the rooms, but they don't have connectors for me to plug into the eth

Questions

ATT Tech or Contractor

Hello, Thanks for the great forum. My new ATT fiber install is within a week and I was curious if ATT will send out their own technician (employee) or a contractor to do the installation?  Coming from Xfinity, I haven't had good experience with contractors in the past and would be good to get

Questions

When to expect fiber

A few of my friends in the town I live in are now able to get fiber to their homes. I am curious if there is a timeline for my neighborhood.

Questions

Fiber install has been scheduled & canceled 3 times due to "engineering issue at our hub"

My fiber install has been scheduled and canceled the day before 3 times in the last 3 weeks in Waxahachie, Tx. I schedule my appointment, ATT says that the issue has been resolved. Then the day before the install, ATT calls and says that there is an issue on there side with the circuits. Meanwhi

Questions

AT&T Fiber Availability

Contractors are installing fiber in our neighborhood. The contractors tell me they are being contracted by AT&T.   AT&T website tells me fiber not available.  How can I find out if AT&T will be the service provider, or if AT&T has leased these fiber to another provide

Questions

Reschedule Appointment

Need to reschedule Internet installation appointment, as I will not have access on the originally scheduled day. The 'Where's my Tech' tool is currently broken, and does not find any available dates in the future. Phone support is not able to reschedule either, claiming that their system is broken.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fiber wires left unburied

I’ve called and made multiple complaints in the past two months! we had fiber installed and they never buried all the wire there’s about five feet curled and is a tripping hazard for me or my kids and the old wires just sticking out of the ground; in addition they cracked my sidewalk putting it unde

Questions

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood, but shows as not available at my house

AT&T fiber was installed in my neighborhood 7-8 months ago and though it is on the pole outside my house and available to my neighbors 2 doors down on either side (as well as the rest of the neighborhood), the availability tool shows it is not available at my house. It also shows as not availabl

Questions

Closed

Damage to my sewer

ATAndT ask me to get in my backyard to install fiber optic when they were working the subcontractors broke my sewer causing a lot of damages inside my floor because my bathrooms were flooded with poop and mud they came they did a claim but who ever I was speakkng told me that they didn’t do it

Questions

Are the installing fiber in my neighborhood?

Hello! We have had some movement down at the main ATT equipment area at the end of our road. It looks like they are laying some orange tubes leading up to the boxes. Then the recently buried some black boxes (maybe the size or larger coolers) near the site that only said broadband on top. They h

Questions

Fiber Available Around my area?

Hello , I made a post a few days ago about fiber and got one of my many questions answered. But I found the AT&T Fiber map and I was wondering if AT&T fills in areas like this will fiber , The area is residential and no fiber has been laid at all so it completely open to work with. I know no

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

No one has contacted me to bury the fiber wire

A fiber wire has layer on the ground since March 20. The chat doesn’t understand my problem. Calling is a dead end. Where is the fiber scheduler app?

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.