Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (331)

Most Recent
delay in madison wi fiber

I been waiting long time and no word of fiberwhen isitcoming??? another manhole needed for my area?? just read that brightspeed is coming.

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

AT&T Expansion In My Neighborhood

AT&T recently installed fiber lines in my neighborhood. How do I find out if they are finished with the installation so I can remove all the marker flags from my front yard?

Questions

Very low hanging wires from telephone pole

How can I get someone to come out and fix the extremely low hanging wires that's draping across our driveway?  Also, they did work on the telephone pole awhile back, but they just added a block of wood to the old wood pole.  It looks very half-(Edited per community guidelines)ed, and trashy.  Is the

Questions

ONT cable to nonexistent Ethernet port on the service box

I’m not able to plug a the red ONT cable into the service box as there isn’t a port. The only Ethernet port being used is a yellow wire that seems like it is connected to something for the apartment itself. No idea. I was under the impression someone was coming out to help me and I didn’t know this

Questions

Non responsive construction contact

I have contacted the contractor and the ATT construction number provided on the door hanger.. The contractor said they are following the map given them by ATT and to call the number, [EDITED per Community Guidelines]. I have left three very detailed messages and have not received the courtesy of a

Questions

Is AT&T not putting the ends and cable lines on Cat 5 in residential houses

We were under the impression that AT&T would put the ends and cable lines on the Cat 5 when we are building the homes for our customers. Is this not true?

Questions

Wire still above ground 5 months after installation

We were told at the time of installation in March that someone would be back out to bury the wire underground. It is almost August and no one has been back. The wire is still running across our front yard and driveway. It is unsightly and a hazard when mowing. Who can I call to get this addressed?

Questions

At&t Fiber Installation

Does anyone know how At&t does their fiber installation for homes? Do they use the phone port or is there a different system as it is fiber?

Questions

When will I get fiber internet in my Area?

I live in a city where 95% of my zip code gets Fiber. I have a family member who lives 5 miles away (less than) and they are about to get Fiber? Why can I not get it and where can i request Fiber in my area?

Questions

Getting apartment rewired

Good evening, We are having our apartment rewired this week due to slower than expected internet speeds. We are in an area that has fiber and we pay for the 2Gbps plan. I understand that these numbers are best case scenario and many factors go in to what is actually being pushed to a device and

Questions

High Speed/ Fibert Internet

Hello, I was wondering if Fiber will be installed in Berea Church Rd and Little River rd areas of Hendersonville NC 28739. We have had 6 mbps speed for 16 years and I know multiple people in the area who would like fiber service, 6-10mbps speed isnt viable for multi-family homes especially those who

Questions

Fiber burial operator destroys yard.

I live in a new housing development with new sod and grass seed so when I got a text message on July 13th saying that AT&T is coming out to bury my new fiber I figured they'd "be gentle" as the neighbors have had no problems with their cable getting buried.  I come home from work to see th

Questions

Worst business practice ever?

I have had two internet installation appointments cancelled and have been waiting since July 15th for internet. Now am being told o need to wait until august 1st to have another “appointment”. Why am I getting put at the back of the line when AT&T’s technician is the one not showing up and then

Questions

Installation Question regarding Vapor Barriers

I am looking into ATT Fiber installation for my home as a secondary or possibly the primary internet source with Spectrum as a backup. I work from home so if one has an outage I would switch to the other circuit. My question is related to the Fiber installation. Is there a lot of under-house work to

Questions

Ethernet to PC using att uverse

So my main att uverse router is in the living room, and the only option i had was to install my Gaming PC two rooms over. I cannot use wi-fi due to slow download speed. I was wondering if i need to run a Ethernet from my main router to the room, or if i plugged ethernet to the uverse cable box in th

Questions

Smart Home Manager App

I have done everything to log into my app. The guy who installed my internet could not get it to work. I have spent over 6 hours just trying to talk to someone. Has any other customer had this problem and if so what do you do?

Questions

Post installation issue

I had ATT Fiber installed a week or so ago and it works great.  However, where the wire is laid they put a tube into the ground and ran the sire through it and into the house. The problem is that I need to have the tube moved - not where it comes into the house). We're having a patio being pou

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Conduit

Can anyone tell me why there are white,green,blue conduit I know orange stands for communications surely there would not be sewer or water in conduit.

Questions

AT&T said Fiber Internet service was available for a house and allowed us to sign-up for service, but continues to delay installation.

My wife and I were looking at houses to rent or buy. We frequently used the search tool at https://www.att.com/buy/broadband/availability.html to see if a house had AT&T's Fiber broadband service. We found a house and checked Internet availability using the link above. AT&T said service was

Questions

I feel like no one understands the problem...4 days since installation and no service

On 7/11/22 I called and scheduled for ATT to come out and install the new fiber service available in our neighborhood. Set it up for the 22nd. On 7/12/22 I decided we would cancel our Uverse TV and switch to YouTubeTv due to the huge cost difference. On 7/22 the install team came out and set everyt

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.