Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (276)

Most Recent
AT&T install at apartment

I recently signed up for At&t fiber. My apartment complex currently has a Spectrum rep. I called and spoke with a representative who informed me that the apartment complex was green. I was wondering what is the process if the apartment doesn't have fiber. The apartment is located on the third fl

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

This doesn't seem right...

I just had fiber installed yesterday and this doesn't look right to me. Shouldn't the conduit be in the ground, not sitting on top of it? Also, shouldn't the box be lower to where it is sitting on top of the conduit? https://imgur.com/a/yeoubEE

Questions

Continuous DOS Attack reported by Smart Home Manager

All day Saturday, and again now - Sunday - I am receiving DOS attack messages on a Wyze camera istallation.

Questions

Who do I call to ask if ok to remove att flags?

Orange flags with ATT logo were placed in my yard and my neighbors’ over a month ago. We want to remove them so we can mow our yards more easily but don’t know when or if work has already happened or will happen in the near future. Who can we call to find out. I called Customer Service and they coul

Questions

Map says att fiber is in my city, but not available when I check

What the subject says, I live in Florissant, MO 63033 I have been waiting for 2 years now to get away from spectrum. When can we get some idea? 

Questions

Repairing my yard from when AT&T truck got stuck in it while pulling fiber optic cable.

On February 28 AT&T was out pulling fiber optic wire on our street. They drove the truck through our yard and it got stuck. The gentleman said he would put in a ticket to get the yard repaired. I was just wondering how I can check on the status of getting this repaired?

Questions

Fiber Technician (Real or Potential Threat)

I need to know if there are really AT &T fiber technicians out in my neighborhood checking backyards or is this someone who is trying to find his next hit. Can anyone please share the number to the Fiber field technician office? Please and Thanks!

Questions

Fiber being run now

AT&T fiber is being run in my neighborhood now and they started my street today. About every other house has some orange thick cables coming out the ground. I live on the corner and don’t have anything sticking out in my yard. I do have a little green panel that’s flat in my front yard that says

Questions

AT&T is actively keeping multiple families homeless (unacceptable delays to bury wires)

I live in a cooperative housing non-profit. We just rebuilt a new house for low-income families, including a single mom with children under 7. We have been trying to get fiber optic wires buried for our internet service in this new building, however AT&T has told us that there are delays due to

Questions

Internet Installion

I am having a terrible experience trying to get my internet installed. Now on day at 8 of trying to get it installed & was just told that there is still no eta of when it'll be ready. We are trying to set up the 5G internet plan. I am a first responder fire fighter, my boys always like to faceti

Questions

Static ips as well as using your own ARIN subnets.

Hello, I have the 5gbps fiber and after 3 tech visits and 10 hours on the phone I was finally able to get my static IPs (from AT&T) working. Problem turns out the IPs were configured on the modem properly however they were not properly routed to my service. It is extremely frustrating try

Questions

Fiber installation

There are installing fiber through my neighborhood. They have dug up my lawn and I think they dig into my sprinkler system.  Are they responsible to replace sod and the sprinkler head?  

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

burying fiber optic line - olmsted falls ohio

I need to find out who and when is going to bury my fiber optic line that was installed from the front yard green box around the back of my house to my house. They just marked the ground the other day. [EDITED] Olmsted Falls OH. I cannot have it buried in a certain spot due to future construction ot

Questions

Ont

i called AT&T and said to just download a app, but I still haven’t gotten a way to get a new ont for my apt

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

What time of year does AT&T bury fiber?(SWMO)

At&t had been working on what my neighborhood told me was fiber. They came, marked the ground with paint, installed thick, green pedestals, and left. Haven't seen them in a few months, and I suspect it's because the next step is burying cable, and the ground is frozen. What time of year does AT&

Questions

Updating my install for my home

Established AT&T Fiber customer with completed install of Fiber about two years ago. Problem. The install was completed and Modem BGW210 was placed in home office. The house has a security panel in another room with 8-10 open COAX cables running throughout. AT&T didn't install the router

Questions

Access to a fiber line.

I live in a rural area in Georgia. A dairy about 3 miles down the road has paid for you guys to put in a fiber line. It runs in front of my house. I was just wondering if we could get access to it for internet. We built our house in 2004 and only have access to satellite internet which is the worst.

Questions

Tree Trimming

Hello, AT&T came through my neighborhood and did some tree trimming to install fiber in the Shreveport, LA area.  They came in my yard and did this without my permission and they left all the branches and a mess.  Please provide me with a number to contact someone.  

Questions

Fence damage

ATT Fiber is installing cable in front of Stonewyck Manor on Dublin Rd Ohio. I am on the HOA bord and recently inspected our fencing. Damages have been done to one of our posts. We will need this repaired as weel as other damages that your installers will probably do by the end of the construction.

Questions

Question about getting fiber to my house

So, I'm in oklahoma and ATT just laid fiber throughout my neighborhood and I have an appointment to get it set up. Between my neighboor's and my yard, near the road there is a hole in the ground with a lid on it that says ATT. How will they set up fiber at my house? Are they doing to need to b

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.