Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (190)

Most Recent
Internet 1000 fiber installation delayed indefinitely in Chicago

No one at at&t support is able to give me an estimate on how long it is going to take for fiber to be installed in my apartment. I was told it is an "external agency" technical problem. What does that mean? Original installation was planned for last week, I got a call in the morning that ther

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Active Service In My address

I just received the gateway and i am not able to active my internet service, i live here since Feb 2020. Thanks for your recent order!It looks like the address you gave us already has our service under a different customer's name. We need to confirm that the service is no longer needed by our pre

Questions

constant rescheduling with installation issues

I've been trying to set up AT&T fiber internet at my new home for more than a week now. The first appointment, the tech said he could not find the wire since the conduit was blocked. Since it's a new home, I called the plumber on the warranty out and he confirmed nothing was blocking the conduit

Questions

What should I do in my new build home for AT&T Fiber?

We're currently building a new home and the neighborhood has fiber and our address already pulls up that it's fiber capable on At&ts website to order. However, I'm wondering if anyone knows what we should do to our new build to make sure the AT&T Fiber is easy to install and where we want it

Questions

Closed

Damaged Yard from Installation

Technicians dug up my front yard which has caused my grass to die and huge holes are in my yard, as a result of the fiber installation. Could someone provide a valid telephone to discuss my issue?

Questions

Getting fiber

I have the same problem spectrum is only available and AT&T is across the way. We have a whole subdivision that would like it so I don’t know why or where to put in a request that our subdivision would like it

Questions

Unburied fiber line

Had fiber for over 3 months, all my neighbors had their fiber buried except mine. Neighbors starting to complain and it’s hard to reach the install department.

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Deep Hole/dead grass in Yard from fiber installation

Who would I contact regarding a huge hole in my yard/dead grass from where my yard was dug up to install fiber? Additionally, I'd like to know why my yard was dug up since AT&T isn't my cable or internet provider?

Questions

Hi-Rise Residential Bldg (Mixed Use) ATT Standards

We are in a design build project and are currently looking for ATT's Communication Standards. This would include requiresments for Conduit from property line to MPOE, MPOE size requirements (wallspace/floor space), Riser/Backbone Cabling requirements to each unit. We are in the Los Angeles County/

Questions

Apartment Complex in Redlands, CA - ATT Utility Existing?

Hello, there is a hotel building at (address to be provided in a direct message) which is across the street from recently developed apartment complexes (address/name to be provided in a direct message). We were wondering if ATT has any buried utility lines in the vicinity. If so, we would like to

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.