Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (274)

Most Recent
SS2FII Femtocell

I have a Femtocell provided by ATT to me just before 5G went online here. It worked for almost a year then it started failing. Calls never reach us and calls drop while we are on them. Pushing the reset button does nothing you have to disconnect the unit from power for around a minute. At first we o

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

puk code

I just received a chromebook device for school from a non-profit organization program and I was trying to use my mobile data but I made a mistake and locked it and I dont know the code it's asking for a Puk code the packaging and the sim card doesn't come with one so Im asking because it says my ca

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Smartphone certification on AT&T Network

We have developed a high-security dual-boot phone using the Bittium's TM2C phone (from Finland), however, when we put the AT&T SIM card in, the phone will not connect to the network. We now understand that we have to get the device certified with AT&T but we are not sure where to start.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Texts delayed for an hour or more if we even get it.

We send out messages to our phones most of which have been very delayed in receiving on the phones anywhere from 30 minutes to 25 hours later. Any ideas as to what would be causing this type of problem with texts?  The ones in our group with phones on Verizon are not having any issues with rec

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Lost trade

I’m so upset ! They lost my trade in I never save the tracking number because I never had an issue! They said call the post office ! Ummmm I sent this back in February that’s almost 5/6 months ago ! The post office said they can’t help me which I figured but like do I need a lawyer ! Because I’m not

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlocking my phone

I’m trying to unlock my ZTE z432, art sends my a confirmation email, I confirm it and when I check the unlock status, it says denied and doesn’t give me a reason why it’s denied, can you please help me unlock it? Thanks

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Slow unlocking

Has AT&T unlocking slowed down recently? It took 2 weeks to unlock one device and almost a month for another one for me. They both finally got unlocked but it said it can take only up to 48 hours for them to update on the unlock status. I have unlocked devices before on it (about 7-10) and they

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

What equipment is compatible with AT&T to boost signal

I am moving to a rural area that cannot get typical internet service. I have been an AT&T wireless customer for 15 years and would like to continue using them for wireless service. Are there products that are compatible with AT&T that can boost signal strength unrelated to internet service?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

TCL 20SE all working except data

Got a new TCL 20SE(T671O) which is on the AT&T approved list list. Went through setup and everything works (calls, texts, etc) EXCEPT mobile data. I've reset the network and factory data reset the device. All settings appear correct. If I turn off Wireless, the device has no data flow whatsoever

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Is my battery bad

My wife has an ATT Cingular Flip IV phone but she can't get any bars no matter how long she charges it. Is the phone broke or do I just need to replace the battery? If the battery was bad wouldn't the phone still work as long as it was plugged into the charger?

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Unlock

I've contacted the unlock portal 4 times now and nothing back what do I do? [email scrubbed]

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Iphone XS locked purchased form BestBuy paying full price got locked

Hi, i purchased i phone XS from BestBuy paying full price new unlocked phone in 2019. it was being used in in India with Airtel carrier. Recently the same got locked to AT&T when talked to AT&T support they say i need to have a AT&T account to unlock the phone. 1: without any account w

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Replace a device that isn't a phone

Ok, this is ridiculous, I am trying to replace my Surface that was stolen, but when I choose that device the only option you give me is a cell phone, but I know I can search for the Surface if I am adding a line, so if you're adding a line you can choose the device you want but if you're replacing a

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Cudy 4G LTE router LT 18 getting 2G/3G signal but not 4G

I have a Cudy router and am able to get 2G and 3G signal, but not 4G. I have been on hold for a supervisor for 30 minutes after talking with a technician that verified my SIM card and IMEI numbers. She told me my device is not compatible, yet I get 2G and 3G service. What is the issue here...

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Cons of Unlocking my phone

If I unlock my phone do I loose anything? What are the negatives to doing this?  It is paid off.

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not Able to Sign Into My KaiOS account

I for some reason was logged out of my account on my At&t Cingular Flip Phone after a update, and ever since, I cannot sign back into it. I have tried creating a new account, signing in with my phone number, and with an email. I am 100% positive I have put in the correct email and passwords for

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Attempting to Unlock Phone - Keeps Indicating Incorrect Information

I'm trying to help my mother in law unlock her phone because she needs to switch to a more affordable military plan. I used the online form here: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/unlockstep1. The account meets the criteria and I entered all of the information correctly, yet continue to receive an em

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Why my newer phone would not work?

The Samsung A20S I was told that it would not go with your 4G network. And I got sent a 4 year old phone that does take the network. I have trouble having texts going out and having calls coming in. HELP

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Phone supports LTE but receiving only 3G

I recently ported to AT&T and my Samsung S10 Lite(G770F/DS) was clearly mentioned in the supported devices list. But I am receiving only 3G in my device. I used to receive LTE support when I was in T-Mobile. This is a phone that was bought in India. My question is when T-Mobile is able to provid

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Trade in credit never applied to my account

Had the worse experience with AT&T for my wireless service, trade in an iPhone X and after a year and 3 month still no credit on my account, I called ATT many time and always promised that the issue is fixed and my credit will show on the next month cycle, guess what nothing !!!! I really wants

Questions

• Other Phones & Devices

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.