I have changed the permit date but it keeps stating that the permit is expired

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Replace DLC battery

I'm not sure what the DLC battery is?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Accepted Solution

iPhone 12 IOS 15.1 could not load Digital Life app. White screen after input username/password.

iPhone 12 IOS 15.1 could not load Digital Life app. White screen after input username/password. My login is correct as work on Website.

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Door Lock screen is scratched

The screen that covers the key pad for the digital life door lock is scratched so bad, I cannot see the key pad. Can I get a replacement screen?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Digital life cameras no longer working

I just changed my internet provider. My digital life alarm system is still working after I moved the eternity cord from my old modem to my new modem.... but the digital life cameras are not working. How do I fix this? I keep getting this error.  "Your Digital Life Controller (DLC) is unable

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Change of wifi

I am changing my home internet company. How do I reconnect my at&t alarm and cameras over to the new internet network? 

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Need more Digital Life signs

We need more Digital Life signs since the old ones broken

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Com munication error.

My Digital life system is giving me a communication error message

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Can I turn the door chimes off or adjust the volume?

We just had a new panel installed and the chime when a door opens is too loud

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Resetting pin code

I just purchased my home and it had the digital life complete set up in it. However the previous owner canceled the service several years ago and doesn't remember the pin number for the system. I want to keep the system as is but reset the pin to factory setting sort of speak. How and what shall I d

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Yale door lock stuck

Our Yale door look is stuck and the door code does not unlock the door when using the app. I changed the batteries and this does not work when inputting the door lock code using the app or the door key pad the lock does not work and we just get some “chimes” from the door lock but the lock does

Questions

• Troubleshoot

How to get back the Thermostat icon that disappeared from the Home Screen?

Thermostat icon has disappeared from my Home Screen how can I get it back to the front

Questions

• Troubleshoot

How do I connect my wireless cameras?

I have wireless cameras how do I connect them to my att internet or can they be connected?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Low battery sms paused

Digital Life app shows that the low battery sms notification for our door lock is paused. There is no option to un-pause, and when trying to create a new program or notification, there is no option for a low battery sms for the door lock. How can we reactivate this notification?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket

Why is the screen pixelated? It is unwatchable. Everything else streams great!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Thermostat is not working

I have my target temperature set at 70 but its 80 degrees in the house. The unit will not kick on.  

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Closed

Nfl Sunday Ticket Error

Everytime I try to log into NFL Sunday Ticket it auto-logs me out and I am unable to do anything. It gives me the message "It’s not you, it’s us. We are experiencing issues and logging you out. Please try again later. This window will log you out momentarily." This has been happening all day and

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Key Pad

replaced DLC battery, The key pad is displaying (DIGITAL LIFE) what is the next step once installed?

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Editing/Modifying a payment arrangement

I tried to edit/modify a scheduled payment online. I wanted to now split the payment between 2 saved payment methods.  I changed the amount for the one payment method, kept the same date, clicked the box for "split payment", and entered the second payment amount, method, and date.  I keep

Questions

• Troubleshoot

What do I do if at&t box is on fire

What do I do? Help!

Questions

• Troubleshoot

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.