Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (250)

Most Recent
Loose cable repair

I wasn't present for installation, and the technician left loose wire that should be contained within the exterior box. How do I request repair?

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Does the AT&T fios gateway broadcast internet without an external router?

Does the AT&T fios gateway broadcast internet without an external router?

Questions

Hardware Installed but “Engineering Delays” Keep Stalling Activation

Our building is new construction and we were able to confirm availability for fiber through AT&T’s website. We placed the order for service on May 1. A tech came to install the hardware on May 5 but said because we’re the first residents in the building to get fiber, an engineer needed to come “

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber

The have been digging up our backyard for the AT&T fiber. The group they had out messed up PSO has been out 4 times now trying to fix the electricity to our home. It fried my over the stove microwave. How do I even get in contact with someone who can help? Besides the fact the group speaks very

Questions

New fiber install questions: external ONT, etc.

I am having fiber added to my house in a few days. I have done some reading here in prep, but I am certain that I am still uncertain of what to expect. I am discontinuing cable internet from another ISP. I have been told to expect fiber to the house. I have an old PacBell NI on my house which

Questions

What is best set-up: ATT Fiber/Asus Zen mesh

I have ATT Fiber 1G service in my home with wired ethernet throughout house. I also have 2 ASUS Zen mesh routers/extenders. I currently have set up in IP passthrough mode. I was wondering about the merits of setting up the Zen units in access point mode instead and taking the ATT Gateway of

Questions

AT&T Fiber - Frustrating Issues with Even More Frustrating Customer Service

Fiber installed 3 weeks ago. Maybe 3-4 occasions where connectivity dropped. Assumed it was due to new installs for neighbors. As of yesterday when I returned home from a weekend away it is completely out. New fiber routes are fun through my yard for neighbors, and now mine will not work. AT&

Questions

Ran Fiber Through My Property

My neighbor had att fiber installed. The line is running through my property. I am reaching out to be a good neighbor, but I am going to cut the line if it isn’t moved in 2 weeks. Their service is at 6960 n ozark, Chicago, IL 60631. Lazy installer.

Questions

High speed fiber update -now our internet isn’t working

We just had a very nice technician update our wiring. Soon after he left our service was off and on, and the extender no longer works. I zoom from home for my work, and AT&T is impossible to get help from.

Questions

AT&T Fiber for my home

Hello, I have been trying for a year to get fiber installed for my home. I have been told that I am somehow the only house on the entire block that cannot get fiber but my neighbors have it. I am currently on the 5 MBPS basic DSL plan and my wife is a first responder who needs an internet connection

Questions

"Facilities Issue"

We closed on our new construction home a month ago and unfortunately still do not have internet installed.... Customer service reps are not helpful and I am transferred back and forth between departments every other day when I call. My 3 appointments have all been cancelled and no one will give me

Questions

Our HOA would like to decline Fiber installation

Out of the blue, people showed up on our street placing flags on our private property. I asked them who they were and their flags showed ATT was installing fiber optic cable. Most of us are not ATT customers and not likely to become so. What options do we have to delay?

Questions

Install and gas line painting: unwanted additional wait time

Hello, I recently had a job switch where I needed to upgrade my internet to AT&T Fiber 1000. I was thrilled to find out that the service is available in my neighborhood. After waiting ~a week for the install, the tech came and had to unfortunately inform me that to run a line to my box he had

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber Installation

It appears that fiber is being put into my subdivision. I do not have ATT.  Who authorizes ATT or its subcontractors to damage my yard but digging and trenching to place the fiber? 

Questions

My Fiber Internet connection was down the first day of installation! The customer service is terrible!

Hello, I switched to AT&T Fiber Internet on May 13. The technicians installed it in the morning. However, the internet connection was down in the afternoon. I tried all possible solutions provided by the App, including restarting the modem or plugging the cable. None of them worked. I trie

Questions

When is my fiber cable going to be buried?

I had fiber installed on May 11, 2022. Was never told it would need to be buried all the way across my backyard. Wasn’t notified of this until after he installed everything. Never notified of when they could come to bury it either. If I had known this was something they needed to do, I wouldn’t of w

Questions

my upcoming service

I have a rep coming over on Tuesday the 17th to put in internet, but i'm being told by my office management that we don't have AT&T wiring here, so what's up?

Questions

Claim denied - Damage to pipe in garage

I went through the third party claims and was denied. Somehow AT&T thinks that my garage had a preexisting coax cable in the garage wall: Obviously there would be not coax cable where a drain pipe is located in a garage wall. What should I do next?

Questions

Appointment

Why didnt my tech show up?

Questions

Property damage during neighborhood fiber install

ATT installed fiber in the neighborhood and put a box by the curb on our property. When I started my sprinkler system today water poured from the ATT box and flooded my neighbors driveway. I need a number or a response immediately. [email scrubbed]

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.