Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (195)

Most Recent
Fiber Routing Options

Hello, I have AT&T fiber internet coming into a home office room on the 2nd floor of my house. I chose this configuration because I have several devices in the room which do not have wireless capability. However, at this time I would like to drop an ethernet cable from the AT&T router on the

Questions

• AT&T Fiber Installation

Service Trasfer

I recently moved and had my fiber 1000 transferred to my new address. They were supposed to hook it up on November 15th.  They could not finish the install because the conduit leading to the street was clogged.  I was informed that they were going to call a dig team to clear out the condu

Questions

Length of time before installation

How long has anyone had to wait to actually get fiber installed? I have been dealing with this since mid August! I keep getting told that it has been expedited and will be buried “by the end of next week”. I have been told this 4 times now. Here we are 4 months later and I STILL DON’T have it!!!

Questions

Construction and Engineering Assistance New Home Construction

Hi, there are a series of five houses between two neighborhoods that have AT&T fiber. The five homes would like to have fiber ran down the street for connections. However, we are unable to find a contact number in the local Northwest Arkansas Construction and Engineering group.

Questions

Fiber Optic Availability

ATT fiber optic has been run down my street with pull boxes on either side of me. Who do I need to talk to to get access to this as it says it is not available at my address? Cedar Ln, Tomball, TX Shawn

Questions

Please Help

My name is Chance Peace, i live on some family land that isn’t in the middle of nowhere or anything like that. It’s like a mile from the interstate. I’ve lived out here my whole life and me and a lot of the people near me have never been able to get good internet, only relying on Hughes Net, which i

Questions

Fiber built to our neighborhood

I had AT&T copper/DSL internet installed recently. It is unreliable just like Cox internet. I asked the installer about fiber and he said it is built right up to our street. I asked what is keeping it from being installed to our houses. He said there is minor construction and they would need app

Questions

Renaming Dual Band Router - Fiber BGW320-500

My Epson Workforce 645 won't connect to my new Fiber router. I found on a community discussion to rename the 2.4ghz and 5ghz and then assign printer to 2.4ghz. I have not found a way to change the band names for the router/gateway. I don't want to buy a new printer if I don't have to. Could someone

Questions

Error 651

Getting connection failed with error 651

Questions

New equipment install

When is wifi activated

Questions

Accepted Solution

Engineering issue

Good afternoon! Just seeking to understand what is meant by "engineering issues" on my internet install. Just for context, new construction in a new neighborhood.  AT&T is our contracted service provider for the neighborhood.  Wires were installed in the neighborhood about a month

Questions

fiber

Why is Fiber still not available on my street in Friendswood, Texas even though they were out months ago in our back yards installing it?

Questions

Accepted Solution

Fiber

Hello there there is a subdivision that they are building near my house a main fiber trunk line that business or residential can not have access to runs right by it. I was wondering if they would probably invest in the 206 home subdivision for fiber or if they would use something like spectrum commu

Questions

Possible Fiber Install into my neighborhood?

I live in eastern Springfield MO where ATT has fiber. My neighborhood currently has FTTN and I have 100/20 service. Recently there have been many ATT trucks and trailers near the node and boxes at the entrance of my neighborhood. There are also big spools of trunking and ground digging equipment. Co

Questions

Internet

Less then a week ago I made a post about construction well we now have underground boxes down the road from our house and one of these black things show in the picture someone told me that’s a splice thingy for them to run it to different homes so the question is it only for stores or is it for all

Questions

AT&T Business internet installations delay of 30+ days!

Our business moved to a new location only a few blocks away back in early October. We STILL are awaiting install of our AT&T business internet service!  Horrible customer service and response!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Prewired Fiber Demarc Prerequisites

Have prewired cat-5e to media panel (power nearby), but no clue what ATT Fiber tech will need from me at demarc. Should I install an NID ir multipurpose enclosure on exterior and run conduit for tech to fish into attic? Do I need to run cat-5e or anything else to demarc from media panel? Than

Questions

Closed

Technician damaged walls

Technician that is making installation damaged a wall moving a closet that was nailed to the wall. I tried to contact att by chat and phone but no way to reach anyone to solve this major issue!

Questions

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Technician Damaged wall

The technician that is in charge of internet installation has damaged a wall trying to move a closet that was nailed to the wall. I tried to contact to customer care (chat and phone) but no way to reach a person I charge of those issues. I do not know how to proceed.

Questions

Fiber availability

When will fiber be added to areas west of St. Louis, MO. chesterfield 63017 for example. 

Questions

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.