Have you received a suspicious text message? Learn more

Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (95)

Most Recent
Care Act Broadband program

I filled out an application for the broadband discount a few weeks ago through my at&t app, but got an email that I needed to go back to correct or give more information. It's like pulling teeth to qualify for all these "free programs". I know I qualify because I'm on Disability and I'm dirt poo

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Pay 50% my phone

I want to downgrade my phone they said I'll have to pay 50% of my phone to upgrade but I want to downgrade. Can I pay 50% of my phone then trade it in ,then turn around an add my unlocked phone to my plan?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Government assistance discount

I heard I could get the discount if I’m also on state government assisted Heath plans like Medicaid. Is this true?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Coming from Greece, How can I access the internet in the US?

I’m from Rhodes, Greece and am here in the U.S. for vacation. Can I use my phone here to access the internet?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Affordable Low Income Internet Plan Question

Hello I have been in the Internet Access Plan for low-income households for almost a year now due to the pandemic, however I was wondering if it possible to apply once again or to renew the plan? I was wondering as it will almost be a year since we were in the plan and I believe it expires soon, I

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Getting EBB plan added to Internet 50 plan? (NOT Prepaid)

It takes 3x as long to call CS because a lot of things are said repetitively. There's a link to the online form to get the EBB program put on prepaid accounts but I just got Internet 50, which they bill the same day but isn't prepaid. (This is only to rip off the customer because if/when you cancel

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

What is TL16103?

What is TL16103?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Haven't shipped

Hello, My husband and I went into the store to open two lines and to get new phones on the 12th of this month. Unfortunately they didn't have them in-store so we had to order them, we were assured they would get to us either on the 15, or 16th before our Disneyland trip wich is on the 19th. I've

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

cannot send email SMTP port is blocked

I have a block of static IP's and host my own small volume email server. I cannot send outbound email as port 25 is blocked.  How do I get this port unblocked?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Slow Upload

I have ran a speed test and my numbers will not get pass 2.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Car hotspot not working

I have a 2019 Ford Fusion and I have paid for the unlimited car data plan and when i connect I am unable to access the internet and my phone says "no internet connection". Please help

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Fixed internet for residential use

Live in gated community with no internet service can fixed internet work for me zip code 28746

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Free internet for disabled people

is there a way to receive free cable and internet if you’re disabled

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Email account

For some reason I can’t log into my EMAIL ACCOUNT.  It is [email scrubbed]

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Why did my bill go up 75%?

My internet bill went up 75% with no reason. I called customer support but they were unwilling to answer any of my questions. How do I get this fixed with out people with no training?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Email contact list

I can't access my contact list anymore, What happened?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Can't cancel my internet over the phone because the help service keeps transferring me to a dead line

I'm trying to cancel my internet account over the phone, but every time it says it's connecting me with someone, the ringing suddenly stops, and then I hear silence. Sometimes I'm on silence for up to 5 minutes, other times the call also drops after 10 more seconds. I have tried 10 different phone n

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Why do I pay more for SLOWER Internet, just because it's my only option??

You can get 100gb AT&T, for less than my crappy 7mbs on a good day internet. I don't get it.

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Two internet Services in the same house

Hello, I will start out by saying that I live in a rural area and am 500 feet away from being able to have any internet above 12 Mbps internet speed which really stinks. AT&T is the only provider that we can get that actually works, although extremely slow. My mother has an AT&T account

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

internet speed

What speed is the Internet 10?

Questions

• AT&T Internet Plans

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.